• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

ACADEMY

Jeremy Haste

Jeremy ran through the street dodging every person in his way. He could see the new academy and started to run fast when he ran into someone causing him fall back onto the ground. His satchel fell of his shoulder causing his spell books to fall out. "Watch where you're going!"

Drake was walking around town looking for the new school that just opened up when someone ran into him. When the guy yelled at Drake he quickly went down to help pick up the books. He noticed some strange symbols on the book that made him curious. He keep staring until the guy grabbed the book out of his hand "Sorry"

Jeremy noticed the person pick up his magic defense spells and quickly grabbed it from his hand. "Be more careful next time." He said running off to the school.

Jeremy started to reach towards the school he just had to pass through some trees to get to the school. When he made it pass the forest he stood at the front the academy he stared at the stone doors he walked up the steps to the doors.

Drake followed looking at the guy walking up a tree branch he followed him and when he got to the top of the branch he realized that it was really a stair case."Wow!"

"I was looking for the new school they just built and then I got curious about one of those books you dropped.So I followed to find out"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back