• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Academy RP?

I'm not sure what some of the rules mean: like the voice and the actor.
I am sorry to inform you that The Voice has been claimed and I took The Actress role away to replace for another roleplay. The updated list is on the discord, which you're more than welcome to join to look at the list or I can post it here for you.

Interested in the Head Cheerleader, it's been a while since I joined an Academy RP

I'm interested! I'd love the role of loner or addict (or even both?)
Will the actual roleplay take place on-site?

• • • •
tumblr_n9usrkDAja1ti7hsqo1_500.gif

• • • •

tumblr_nbpik8N89i1rpxkmvo1_500.gif

Plot

Located on the shores of Virginia Beach, Saint Mary's Academy is a private and prestigious high school and it is home to the Knights of Saint Mary's. The institute has guided several students through the halls throughout the years and has earned a reputation as one of the highest quality and highest caliber schools in the country. What that means is Saint Mary's Headmistress doesn't accept just anyone and there are only one-hundred and sixty students, with forty per grade, each student is selected for what they have to offer individually to the academy.

While there are many scholars, musicians, performers, artists, designers and maybe even politicians roaming the halls, everyone knows that the three time state championship football team and the competitive cheer squad really rules the halls. But many students believe that even though most students may come from broken and shattered homes, many of the students look forward to bright and successful futures. Each student that navigates throughout the halls of this prestigious institute, whether it be in classes, assemblies or school breaks, each experience is undoubtedly different and this school is definitely made up by its students.

But this school year, 2018-2019, have been coupled with trouble as years of non-stop parties, which have been complained about and broken up by the nearby police, blatant rule breaking and constant disrespect towards faculty and staff, the headmistress have threatened to close the doors of the academy, for good. But the headmistress has talked repeatedly to the school board, who will be keeping a close eye on the school this year but the fate of the school lies in the hands of the students.

There's is definitely more than the proper and prim school than meets the eye but are you ready to kick this school year off and see what's in store for yourself? Lies, betrayal, hurt and fear, all comes to play here. Lines will be crossed, friendships and relationships will be broken. Hookups, breakups, makeups and more, it's all part of the high school experience. But some students are completely harmless and just want to make it through high school unharmed while others have darker pasts and deeper secrets than others.

So, again, are you ready to kick off this school year at Saint Mary's? But remember once a Knight, always a Knight.

Rules

► Most importantly, have fun since that's what writing is all about. We're all here for the same exact reason.
► Another important thing to remember is to respect everyone present.
► We're all adults here or just about so I expect us all to be mature towards one another.
► Keep all the drama In Character and no drama Out Of Character, whatsoever.
► This roleplay is character driven, which means that our characters actions affect the direction of this roleplay.
► Roles are not first come, first serve and there will be no reservations tolerated.
► I also want diversity within this roleplay! Different ethnicities, backgrounds and sexualities, please.
► Please be able to post at least two paragraphs minimum of non-dialogue.
► Also, be able to post at least twice a week. If you're going to be gone for awhile, please let me know. Want to drop? Please let me know.

Roles

Note: More roles can be added whenever these are taken or upon request.

• The Queen Bee ► Taken.
• The Heiress ► Open.
• The Voice ► Open.
The ActressOpen.
The Head CheerleaderOpen.
• The King Bee ► Open.
• The Jock ► Open.

• The Nerd ► Open.
The AddictOpen.
The LonerOpen.

Saint Mary's Academy

• • • •
tumblr_m33x7uxK9d1r43t4wo1_500.gif

• • • •

So, yes, I am back and ready to get back into the swing of things. Any interest?
Is the jock open?

I assume "the voice" role is not open for me to take? I have a female singer OC that i have been looking to play since quite some time, but never found the right rp for it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back