• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

Looks: (I sadly can't paint, so I don't have a picture, instead you will have to use your imagination.)

=> When their gender switch between female and male (which could be within as little as a few seconds or at most a day) their body changes too. When female they stand at 5'7 feet and have the typical features of a woman. When male they stand at 6'2 feet and have the typical features of a man. Because of the drastic and sudden, uncontrollable changes no clothing fits them. They often wear a shapeless black cloak that either looks too big or too small, but never the right size.
In both forms their skin is light blue and they have pointy ears (from Nuite). Their eyes are silver-grey, with a drop of ice blue in their left eye. The hair is raven-black, very long and always (in both forms) loosely tied together with a dark blue ribbon.

I'll make probably up to 3 characters. Gren's already done, I could do another character now if anybody would like that and finally Gren's brother I guess.

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

Looks: (I sadly can't paint, so I don't have a picture, instead you will have to use your imagination.)

=> When their gender switch between female and male (which could be within as little as a few seconds or at most a day) their body changes too. When female they stand at 5'7 feet and have the typical features of a woman. When male they stand at 6'2 feet and have the typical features of a man. Because of the drastic and sudden, uncontrollable changes no clothing fits them. They often wear a shapeless black cloak that either looks too big or too small, but never the right size.
In both forms their skin is light blue and they have pointy ears (from Nuite). Their eyes are silver-grey, with a drop of ice blue in their left eye. The hair is raven-black, very long and always (in both forms) loosely tied together with a dark blue ribbon.

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 It was this you wondered about, right? ':)

maybe he got to know Lucille when he was little. I did read his Bio. Maybe the process of the mother trading her life to Lucas worked with Lucille´s help. And he is sent to that school as well, because she can (somewhat) also keep an eye on him.
Sounds like a plan! The transfer of lives would be rather hard, so she'd probably need all the help she could get. And Lucas definitely could use someone to keep an eye on him, he's not necessarily bad, but he's a a bit younger than most of the students.

Sounds like a plan! The transfer of lives would be rather hard, so she'd probably need all the help she could get. And Lucas definitely could use someone to keep an eye on him, he's not necessarily bad, but he's a a bit younger than most of the students.
Yay!

Meh do i want another character? Meh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back