• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

I'm guessing Lucille isn't paying attention to Gren for the moment so I guess that makes him free, gonna have him talk to Eris I guess :D
Well, Gren started talking with others and Lucille wouldn´t ever disturb that, so she thinks he´s done talking to her for now or maybe forever. So yea, you are free, don´t worry. :)

Well, Gren started talking with others and Lucille wouldn´t ever disturb that, so she thinks he´s done talking to her for now or maybe forever. So yea, you are free, don´t worry. :)
I don't think it'll be forever, don't worry. He does have a promise to hang out with her once school is over *wink wink nudge nudge* XD

Lowkey wishes he just continued interacting with Lucille with Gren. Ripperoni :c
Not because it's a nice ship or anything-

Would you wanna handle them as half siblings, given they are both grim reapers(kinda) and those are rare?
That coooooouuld be a possibility, Lucas isn't actually a grim reaper nor related to one, rather his mother assisted in the transfer and handling of souls. They could be cousins though.

That coooooouuld be a possibility, Lucas isn't actually a grim reaper nor related to one, rather his mother assisted in the transfer and handling of souls. They could be cousins though.
Well, what is he if not partly a reaper? didn´t you actually write it in his cs how he is a reaper?

Then please explain to me what exactly he is and why he has to deal with the souls of the dead, so i can properly understood if and how he could and should be connected to lucille.
Lucas' mother is a 'reaper', basically assisting death the entity by handling souls, his father is a werewolf, he acquired traits from both sides making him a sort of hybrid. His main purpose is to guide and send souls to the afterlife along with making sure no mishaps happen along the way. Additionally, he is supposed to guide and serve as emotional support to those who are 'lost souls'. Him and Lucille being cousins or slightly more distantly related works better for the nature of his backstory (he exists in multiply role plays), though I'm not opposed to him being part of a set of triplets.

Lucas' mother is a 'reaper', basically assisting death the entity by handling souls, his father is a werewolf, he acquired traits from both sides making him a sort of hybrid. His main purpose is to guide and send souls to the afterlife along with making sure no mishaps happen along the way. Additionally, he is supposed to guide and serve as emotional support to those who are 'lost souls'. Him and Lucille being cousins or slightly more distantly related works better for the nature of his backstory (he exists in multiply role plays), though I'm not opposed to him being part of a set of triplets.
Then how about his mother having worked with Lucille and her having known the little Lucas by that? Maybe she is more of a godmother?

Then how about his mother having worked with Lucille and her having known the little Lucas by that? Maybe she is more of a godmother?
That would work perfectly! His mother had a slightly more mortal lifespan so it would make sense that she'd be more aquainted with Lucille.

That would work perfectly! His mother had a slightly more mortal lifespan so it would make sense that she'd be more aquainted with Lucille.
maybe he got to know Lucille when he was little. I did read his Bio. Maybe the process of the mother trading her life to Lucas worked with Lucille´s help. And he is sent to that school as well, because she can (somewhat) also keep an eye on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back