• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

Well it seems people have figured it out. Uh... Yea, Gren's brother is evil in reality. But how can you stop something when Gren has missed his brother for a long time? Sure Gren hates him but Gren's brother ACTS like a nice guy, so at first glance he doesn't look like he has evil intentions... But if someone were to sense it Gren would probably get defensive. What to do... Hmm? MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Well it seems people have figured it out. Uh... Yea, Gren's brother is evil in reality. But how can you stop something when Gren has missed his brother for a long time? Sure Gren hates him but Gren's brother ACTS like a nice guy, so at first glance he doesn't look like he has evil intentions... But if someone were to sense it Gren would probably get defensive. What to do... Hmm? MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Clearly the answer is to lock him in a room with Lucretia until she snuggles the evil out of him. Or dies. I like her odds.

Well here is shiros approach when hungry:
-Grens brother is evil.
-Gren is good
-Grens brother acts good.
-Gren loves his brother somewhat.

Solution: Fuck it. Eat em both.

Clearly the answer is to lock him in a room with Lucretia until she snuggles the evil out of him. Or dies. I like her odds.
I thought Gren mentioned that his brother is currently the strongest blade mage...? Plus his brother has his own ability that I'm gonna keep hush hush secret secret...

*absorb absorb* Let's see how to use this...

Shiro is the nicest person there is in the world. If she has her pills.
What if I told you... His ability doesn't involve magic? Lemme elaborate. Gren's Destiny Form for example, doesn't require any magic. It's a blood-related ability that triggers in tight situations.

I have a sword master character, that isn't op, but she's cool and strong. I'm 100% sure it would be a fair eye level battle that would beat all tv scores for viewers. Should I add her? XD
Well then maybe you'd have a chance at defeating him probably. He may be the best blade mage, but sword master? Nah.

You guys don't have to worry about him though, he's not coming for a LONG time. Probably.
I'll add her. She lost her brother too.

Also, she's that good at sword fighting, that she fights with her left hand while being right handed, so it offers a little challenge. But... It works mediocre at best.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising one last character of mine and I'm done, more than four is too much for me. Gimme... 15-20 min? Gotta tweak her cs for this.

the power of LOVE jk honestly i've played ori as a villian before, he's just a chaotic neutral

You can have a look at Ikasia and see how she and Grens brother would do.
Alright, with her current agility she would match him in speed but have better reaction time than him. However, if he entered Destiny Form the battle would sway into his favor unless she used Fuhuku to slow down time and end him in ONE shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back