• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Academy for the supernaturally gifted (superpower RP)

so i noticed how op jan would become in full potential so i might just instead limit him with portal powers only and a tweak on how gravitational forces affect him. like he wouldn't take damage from high falls and stuff. so no more void manipulation just holes

Coriandr said:
@RedTeam Grif
He wasn't in the cafeteria. Hence saying he was in the sparring area. Err...
My amazing reading skills strikes again. My brain must have switched the words while I was reading, again. Alright, since your not RPing with anyone I'm still going to have Kitty stray off into the sparring area since ya kinda seemed left out sometimes. But sorry bout that, I will change that SHIT right now.

I will tell you right now and anyone else reading this, I am pretty much an idiot either all the time or most of the time. Forgive me for mistakes like this one.

@DramonFire Okee smokey!

Last edited by a moderator:
The last part was loud enough to hear. Generally if he's talking to his entities, he'll talk as loud as he would to someone else.

@RedTeam Grif

Blegh, hopefully we don't all forget about this before that point.

I was wondering if creatures could be allowed. Maybe somehing being the school mascot or something like a big Griffin or a Hydra or a Northern Ridgeback, or a Hungarian Horntail, or a Basalisk, or Cerberus, or a Wyrm, or something like Nessie, a sea serpent, the Kraken, the Leviathan, or how's about a Stumpy? A giant spider, a giant snake which would most likely be the Hydra. Any of those seem neat? Chupacabra? A wolf? An owl? A bat? Mongolian Deathworm? A rat? A cat? Just throwing ideas out there.

Not really sure why we'd have a mascot, its not like we could play with others or even if nobody ever used their powers, that anybody else would.

A Basilisk might be a problem though, just looking at the thing can kill ya. Smells like sulfur and shit. Stumpies are fucking ADORABLE tho

@Godless555 Okay, this is the out of character chat tab. When you scroll all the way up, you see these tabs underneath the title of the roleplay. It should say; in character rping, overview, out of character chat, and character sign-up. Click the last one for the character sign'up sheet and the first one for the actual roleplaying tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back