• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Academy for the supernaturally gifted (superpower RP)

Could I, perchance, make a P.E./ability training teacher, or is that going to be a NPC position?

I wouldn't mind, don't make him OP though, make him at the same level as the rest of the characters, although higher control of his abilities. If you have any questions that you'd like to ask, feel free to PM me

@Coriandr

Just to clarify, your vampire abilities aren't OP like super-strength and super-speed, right? Just... enhanced, and above average?

Also, could you add your age. I mean, we don't know what your age, personality, anything about you from the start anyway, so its not like verifying would mess it up in-RP.

@RedTeam Grif

She cant throw a car or anything, the worst she could to is dent a metal wall.

She isnt the Flash either.

And she's still in development, I'm kinda doing multiple RPs at the same time so I'm moving kinda quick at the moment

Darn, I was tempted to create some kind of creepy maniacal villain with cannibalistic regeneration. But now regeneration is taken. q.q

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I start some kind of What's-Your-Power thing with the coach? Or are you planning on something @DramonFire?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I didn't expect a fast-fast healing factor. Maybe like Deathstroke's, just heals faster than others, so maybe a small cut would heal in a day-ish, a broken bone in a week, etc., but Virtual's I figured would be more like near-instant healing.

@DramonFire @VirtualNotoriety

Coriandr said:
Yeah, I didn't expect a fast-fast healing factor. Maybe like Deathstroke's, just heals faster than others, so maybe a small cut would heal in a day-ish, a broken bone in a week, etc., but Virtual's I figured would be more like near-instant healing.
@DramonFire @VirtualNotoriety
(Not really, well not yet since it has only merged since he hit puberty so he regenerates like Wolverine or Deadpool but slightly slower I guess)

Coriandr said:
Should I start some kind of What's-Your-Power thing with the coach? Or are you planning on something @DramonFire?
that sounds nice but my character can only Regenerate from Injuries and Sarah can paralyze anyone if she can get a hold of them xD

DramonFire said:
The story up untilll this point
Our story started as your young Gifted entered the academy on the first day. A rivalry quickly sparked up between Vayne and Ashlynn while Wolfe tried his best to calm them down. Little by little new Gifted are introduced to the group. After some introductions Wolfe starts a tour of the campus showing everybody all the facilities the Academy has to offer. The tour ended by the dormitories, where every Gifted gets paired up with another to be roomates for the year to come.
For any new RPers coming to this, I'll be outlining the big events of our story in the overview tab.

@RedTeam Grif @Coriandr @VirtualNotoriety @TheRebelAngel @Larkspur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back