Academy for Rejected Souls (Multiverse, OC)

Headmistress' Office

@StartingOver @folclor @Grim Wraithe Stjerna

@shadowstrikr25

Lillith snickered at Scarlet before grinning. Scarlet could be of use to her. She didn't know how, but Lillith had learned to trust her instincts. And her instincts told her that Scarlet had a part to play in some plan that Lillith would come up with at some point.

"Yes, Kitten. We should talk sometime. I'm almost sorry that we haven't had an oppurtunity to, but I've been far too busy conditioning Valian."

Lillith giggled again before turning her attention to Nishira.

"But puppet master, I knocked! Besides, I was just so excited. I found another plaything!"

Nishira's room

"Almost sorry huh." Scarlet rolled her eyes. She craved the day she could take Lilith. She would release her of course. The look on the women's face when she came to and relaized that Scarlet had controlled her and bested her was way to good for Scarlet to not see. Scarlet gave a wicked grin. She had noticed that Lilith was turning into her rivial in some ways. It didn't bother her ,in fact she thought Nishira would enjoy that. Maybe they could even learn to be friends one day after they had their battles. 

@Lunaria Silver

Nishira's Office

@folclor @StartingOver @Lunaria Silver

Delrick stood furthest from the door, silently sipping his coffee. The monk shook his head as he watched and listened to the events unfold. He did raise an eyebrow at Nishira's request/order to spend time with Scarlet. 'And just what do you expect of me?' Through the binding he shared with the Headmistress she would feel his mild curiosity. Turning to Scarlet he kindly nodded his head. "I am well, and how are you?"

Classroom

Grim heaved a sigh and shook his, knowing he only had little under an hour to gather the things he would need for his mission. "Look I don't have a lot of time right now to explain why she's a bitch and why you should hate her for supplanting your thoughts and forcing you to be her private little crony." When he got back from the mission he was about to leave on he would sit down and try and change the world for the servant of the false queen. "But she chased you and drank your blood, without your consent, and tried force you to choose between submitting or her trying to do the same to me."

Nishira's office

"Not good Delrick, not good at all. The person I love hates me." She said sighing. "I've brought shame to myself and her. Now she acts as if she doesn't want to even see me." Scarlet gave a sigh.

"love hurts."

@Grim Wraithe Stjerna

My Office

@Lunaria Silver @shadowstrikr25

Nishira was glad Delrick was there to take what she needed him to.  She'd have to reward him later.  "I see.  No harm, then.  Come, it's only a small thing to amend the binding to include a loyalty to you.  Now, unfortunately he wouldn't survive having his heart ripped out.  Though... I suppose he doesn't need another scar set.  He's already proved his devotion.  Very well, into the Ritual Room."

Headmistress' Office

@folclor @shadowstrikr25

Lillith waved off Nishira's musings with an amused smirk.

"You deal with the details, puppet master. I hate overthinking things. It's so dull."

Lillith giggled as she literally skipped over to the Ritual Room. She seemed to be in a good mood. Then again, she was almost always in a good mood. Yet somehow she was very easy to piss off.

Headmistress' Office

@Lunaria Silver @folclor

Gareth had followed Lillith, twriling a knife the entire way, generally curious as to what exactly they needed to see the Headmistress for. Still, as he entered he saw that one person he sometimes saw around. Usually with a student. He had no idea what she was doing with them and quite frankly didn't care. And then Lillith called him a plaything. He began fidgeting with his scy-fle, switching it from one form to another rapidly in irritation. He knew he wouldn't be able to take either of them in a fight and he had no idea if the other two would try to fight. So he simply followed Lillith, still fidgeting. 'Is this the part where I get to kill people or is that later?'

Nishira's Office

@StartingOver

Delrick listened as Scarlett spoke and the others moved into the ritual room. "That is a why I do not go in for romantic relationships." Taking a sip of his coffee. "They over complicate things and have a tendency to result in offspring." The monk raised an eyebrow, fairly certain he knew of whom she was speaking. "And what did you do? To bring this shame?"

Nishira's office 

"Well I can't excatly have offspring with this partner." Scarlet took her pointer fingers and tapped them together awkwardly. "But uh, well I just wasn't the girl she taught me to be. She put so much time Into me, teaching me, sending me to school. I'm just sad I dissapointed her."

@Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Nishira's Office

@StartingOver

Delrick slowly nodded his head. 'Well what did you expect from a lich?' Noting her awkwardness the monk gently patted her shoulder. "I'm sure there will be a way to make it up her." Casting a quick glance to the ritual room then back to Scarlet. 'Although I'm not sure you really can.' "Have you considered relearning the lessons she taught you?"

Nishira's office 

"Well..." Scarlet looked to the side. "It's just off." She sighed. "I fell for someone who might be an awful person, and the person who really loves me can't see me anymore. But even though this person is awful they have taken an intrest in me and done nothing but help me grow, while the person who says they deeply care has tried her best to stay out of it." Scarlet wondered if Nishira allowed her to still know Imlaia cared as some twisted punishment. "I know one thing Delrick. I'm not happy anymore. I often question if I want any of this or if people stopped careing what I want long ago."

@Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Classroom

@Grim Wraithe Stjerna

The Chevalier glared.  "Take you?  She doesn't like animal blood.  She wouldn't take you.  If she had we'd be more brothers now than we ever were before.  You obviously don't understand and I'm not going to turn away from her just because you want me to.  It was a mistake talking to you.  It's clear you won't understand.  Go, then.  I'll keep my promise, even if you won't do shit for me."

Ritual Room

@Lunaria Silver @shadowstrikr25

It didn't take long and was relatively painless.  It only left a couple more thin scars on Gareth's arms.  "Well, there we are.  Now, Gareth, you are bound to Lillith in almost the same way you are bound to me.  You will not be able to disobey her orders without extreme consequences.  However, if her orders ever contradict my own, mine will win out."  Nishira turned to Lillith.  "Now you have your apprentice.  But I need to bind that Chevalier of yours."

Classroom

@folclor

Grim shook his head and sighed at the body masquerading as his brother. "What she likes or doesn't I can't say. I can only tell you what she did, or threatened to do, to get you to choose being her puppet." Smirking he looked up to the taller boy. "It didn't work, that's why you think you're becoming a nutter." Frowning he moved passed the former human. "That's clear to me to. I'm not giving up on my brother." He slapped him on the shoulder as he left the room moving to the Arena to collect the weapons he would need. He looked around for Violet, knowing he had a short amount of time before he would depart. 

Hallways

Violet leaned agiasnt the wall her arms folded across her chest. She didn't look very happy as she tapped her foot on the ground. She saw Grim and rushed over. "He didn't hurt you did he?" she was always so worried about Grim. She understood he did what he had to, but she had lost so many things that were precious to her. She couldn't stand to lose another.

@Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Headmistress' Office

@shadowstrikr25 @folclor

Lillith grinned at her apprentice. Whether he had any misgivings or not before, he was stuck with her now. 

However, at the mention of binding her Chevalier, Lillith's head swiftly snapped up to Nishira. Her eyes were narrowed slightly, and held a spark in them.

"But Puppet Master, Valian is mine! He cannot be yours as well." She objected in a tone similiar to a child who is being forced to share their toy with the other children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back