• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Academy For Gifted Youth (Closed)

Great! Do you have any ideas as to what your adepts ability will be?

Yeah! She’d be part hornet (like a neko except she’s got antennae, wings, and a stinger) and have the abilities to control her massive hive of them. I figured it’d be a bit different than some other abilities!

Yeah! She’d be part hornet (like a neko except she’s got antennae, wings, and a stinger) and have the abilities to control her massive hive of them. I figured it’d be a bit different than some other abilities!
So sharing a hive mind with hornets? Huh, very interesting. The link to the CS is on the second page of this thread, go ahead and make your character there.

We already have an aquatic adept, Sorry xD

No problem XD
It seems that all the powers that I thought of were taken. But I'll find another ability. I will load my character today XD

No problem XD
It seems that all the powers that I thought of were taken. But I'll find another ability. I will load my character today XD
Not a problem! Just run the ability by me before creating the character so we can discuss weaknesses and restrictions.

Once all characters have been brought to life in the CS the roleplay can begin.
I feel like it might take days if people don't disappear or lose interest o-o (personal experience, not trying to be pessimistic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back