• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ACADEMIA

Edward continue to look at the streets but he couldn't stop laughing. "Whose the one who is always asking for second, thirds or fourths when he cooks?" Scout was always the one who went crazy when she ate Carl food. Even if Scout food was good, Carl was a prodigy and everything he made was always pretty 100% awesome. "Who went crazy when he cooked the Cake on your birthday?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow. "Even Matt here couldn't stop eating until the whole cake was finish." He added. @McMajestic @Foundry

Scout shook her head. "You just don't know the heaven that is my cooking, that's why you think his is better. You haven't really seen me at my best. Just wait. This competition extravaganza will be the ultimate war. Good versus evil, light versus dark, a beautiful girl who is superior versus a mediocre boy who doesn't stand a chance. You'll see." She smiled at Edward, glad he was laughing. It always made Scout feel good when she made one of the Parker brothers smile. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Foundry

Matt chuckled as well, "That was an amazing cake. And no, I am not making shirts. No no no. My drawing skills are terrible, I will somehow mess up, and most of all I don't want to. Come on Scout, you can try all you want, but the fact is that Mr Football Man will win because he's more popular," he smiled, "And that's good. Being in the spotlight is not necessarily a good thing, especially for us."

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @McMajestic

Scout thought for a moment. "I'm going to be become the most popular girl in the school. Everyone will know my name," she decided ignoring the last bit. "I'm going to win, and that little football boy won't know what hit him," she grinned. "And fine, you don't have to make shirts, but you have to help me hang up posters. Please?" she asked, looking back at him with pleading eyes. She wanted to win, and she wanted some help doing it. @Foundry

Edward shook his head. "I could ask Carl to help you, think, your food with his? Everybody would vote for you." He explained. He always wanted to see how her food would taste with hers. "Don't you want to see how a combination of your cooking and Carl's cooking taste?" He asked. @McMajestic @Foundry

Scout thought for a moment. It did sound like a good idea. "Okay fine, but we're still having the cooking war- and after I am deemed the winner then he can help out," she declared, noticing the school up ahead. "But today I gotta campaign. Everyone has to like me. Never say no to a possible voter," she grinned, making a mental list of everything she had to do and had already done and all the voters she still needed to get. She was determined to wipe the floor with this football guy. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Foundry

Matt sighed, "Fine, fine," he said, "I'll hang up posters. And just remember. Excessive campaigning will make everybody hate you. Don't go overboard."

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @McMajestic ((Is anything extraordinary going to happen at the school?))

Max frowned at Bodhi and looked again at the time. "If I stay will you teach me how to swim?" Carl would be so mad, but if she could learn to be in the water, she would take the chance. She hadn't wanted to ask. She hated asking for favors, and she knew Bodhi was desperate to surf, but she was just as desperate to learn.

@Cherno Lux

"Alright, I will back you up against Carl. Well if you wanna be an assassin you have to learn how to swim." He said with a smile. Then Bodhi ran in like a fat kid would for ice cream. He knew Carl would understand that she needed to learn how to swim to be an assassin.

@Seeker95

... Yes? Wait, did Max hear him right? He said yes! She stopped herself from leaping up in joy, but she wanted to kiss his feet. "Thank you so much," she told him. "Sincerely... Wait! Don't leave me here!" She called out to him as he started running in. Did he forget she didn't know how to swim?!

@Cherno Lux

"You are coming aren't ya? It's only the shallow part." He said with his Russian accent. He then started walk towards Max. He then said "Don't worry it's just water."

@Seeker95

Max stopped her knees from shaking and took a deep breath. She avoided looking directly into the water. Not being able to see the bottom made her nervous. "Um... yeah. Of course I'm coming." Still she didn't move.

@Cherno Lux

He didn't know how to be less akward, so he said "Take my hand, I know it's weird but I can't let you drown because Carl would kill me." He then chuckled reaching his hand out. He wasn't entirely ready with helping some one to learn to swim but he was fine with it.

@Seeker95

"Now we are reaching deeper waters, if you feel like you need assistance I'll be right next to you. If you feel as if you can't do it then hold my back and I will head back to get you to a less deeper area. Now all you have to do is move your arms move away from each other and away from your body. Then just kick your feet to allow you to stay a steady float. If you get tired just relax and let your body float as you don't need to do any of the work." He said as they got to waters where the water was covering everything below the neck. He then let go of her hand and waited.

While the rest had left to go to school or whatever shit Bodhi was doing, Carl was looking into the mailbox and especially raising an eyebrow when he saw an envelope addressed to them when no one besides him and the others lived here, for all the people knew, the Martines family lived at this house. He opened the letter and saw a CD written in Japanese. Wow, so weird but he shrugged before going back inside the house and heading toward his office. He went toward his tv and put the cd on the DVD, pressing play once it was done. The instant he saw what it was about, his eyes literally widened. How could they video tape and send him a cd of this? Who the hell were they to send them a video of Tomaki and the others being killed? What surprised him even more was that Garrick was among the ones being killed. His fury was reaching a new height, how could they fucking do this? Who were this people to kill his people? To kill teens that were trained to be assassins? His anger reached a new level when he saw the Academia mark being ripped off their skin, the audacity of them doing it. He was gritting his teeth so much and his hands were itching to break the chair he was sitting at. He just couldn't take it anymore once he saw the remaining of the video that he just stood up and threw the chair into the flat screen TV. "How dare they kill our family?" He growled out between his teeth. This was hell, he just felt like falling down on the floor and literally cried. They just wanted a normal life, they weren't even in their first high school. Throughout his ranting he had forgotten the envelope that got sent to him and didn't even see the letter inside. He threw the door open to his office and went outside heading toward his car, which was outside and parked by the streets, Close to the woods. He had a bad feeling but he just brushed it off, his anger was number one right now, it was until the car exploded and sent him flying did something kick in. He was bleeding and he didn't know how the hell anyone got close to his car. As he lost consciousness, he could had swear that he had heard something. "It would come soon, your death and the others death will come soon, Academia doesn't accept weaknessess and you dropouts are next." He couldn't place out who the figure was, he slowly lost consciousness. @Foundry @McMajestic @Cherno Lux @youngin @Seeker95 @Mariam

A loud blairing sound of an explosion filled the air. Picked Max up and put her in the car with out a word. He asked "What the hell was that? I think that came from our house." He got his gun ready to go putting armoured plates by the windows to prevent bullets from getting through. He called Carl but no answer. He called again no answer, again and again. He knew something was up smoke covering the sky in the direction of the house. He then made a sharp turn towards the safe house for KGB members that were never used, Bodhi wasn't part of the KGB but he found it when hiking once.

@Seeker95 @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Harlow dragged herself out of bed, her eyes hardly opening as she found her way into the bathroom and took a shower to wake herself up. Everybody was normally gone by the time she got up, which gave her two hours to train and the rest of the night to work. She thanked herself for not scheduling any morning appointments, pulling a muscle shirt that had slits cut down the sides, and a pair of basketball shorts on. She figured the shorts had to have been Edward's or Carl's. They were awkwardly long. She sighed, pulling her hair up into a ponytail and heading downstairs, wanting to start the day off with some cardio. She had just poured herself a drink when the explosion shook her bones, spilling the orange juice all over the kitchen. She groaned, hardly stumbling before jogging outside. "Carl!" She shrieked, not caring who heard. She sprinted over to his comatose body, sliding down on her knees and smacking his cheek lightly. "Hey, buddy, don't make me do CPR on your weak ass," she growled, checking for a pulse. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

While that was going on, Edward suddenly felt a sharp pain on his heart that made him worried. He didn't evensay a word before making a u turn, he needed to get home. What made it even more hurtful was when he saw the smoke, he knew right then and there that something was wrong, that was the same area where they lived at. He didn't even care about what Scout or Matt said, he just needed to get home. @McMajestic @Foundry

A dark shadow could be seen watching the female looking over Carl, the one guy he was sent out to kill. He could had killed him right now but he had made a mistake by placing a bomb under the car. He could see that one of the glass had penetrated his abdomen, and that glass was visible, he actually wondered how the girl couldn't see it. He knew that Carl wouldn't be waking up for a whole so he turned around and left, there wasn't any need for him to stay any longer. The others ex members were coming and they would see their leader out. @Cherno Lux @youngin @Seeker95 @Mariam

Samantha hadn't arrived at school she had to find her back pack. She heard a loud boom and looked out the window, to see Carl on the ground and Harlow above him. "Fuck.." she cursed under her breath and ran outside and to them. "What happened?" She asked quietly, kneeling down by the two.

Harlow took a deep breath to stay calm, looking over Carl and noticing the glass in his abdomen. She sighed, grabbing it with her hand. "This is fucking insane," she muttered. "He fucking walked into a bomb. I got it, just go do school shit." she answered, ripping off some of his shirt before yanking the glass out and stuffing his shirt in the hole, pushing her knee against it. She was unsure of what to do. She knew she had to get him into the house, so she started there, picking him up slowly but surely, wrapping his arms around her neck and beginning to walk to the house. "Jesus, Carl, luxury has made you fat," Harlow growled, wondering if he could even hear her. She got him back into the house, taking him to his room and throwing him on his bed. "Okay, now to heal your dumb ass." She walked into the bathroom, getting a first aid kit before pulling what was left of his shirt off and getting to work. She had a relatively steady hand, which was good since he definitely needed stitches. She rolled her eyes, getting to work. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @youngin

Last edited by a moderator:
Samantha followed after her into the house. "You can't seriously expect me to go to school right now after what just happened." She stated bluntly and frowned, sitting on a chair that was near his bed. She looked him over. It looked pretty bad. Bad enough to make her want to throw up, because she has a weak stomach.

@McMajestic

Harlow rolled her eyes. "Listen Kid, I'm not Carl, but I know him pretty well. If our entire group misses today you can bet that's going to shoot some flares. And I know Edward's already turned his car around because they have some weird fucking telepathy. Just go on and learn. I promise Carl's going to be fine, and the attack was obviously meant to kill him. It didn't work. They'll need at least three days to re-group and re-plan. We're okay for now," Harlow tied the knot off, biting the string with her teeth before taking a wet rag and washing away all the excess blood. "He's bruised, but he'll wake his sorry ass up in a bit." @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @youngin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back