• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ACADEMIA

"Alright, I guess....." His smile became a grin and hiddenly he was reaching for his balisong butterfly knife just case. He left the engine on keys still inside. He followed her uneasyily then said, "Please tell me this secret, you are making me uncomfortable."

@Seeker95

"You just don't trust me at all," Max said with disappointed. "Relax... and put the knife away. We're almost there, and you're going to stab yourself if you fall."

Moments later, the two cleared the trees and were standing against rocks by a sparkling lake. The sun was hitting the small waves just right, so that the water looked like a pool of diamonds.

"Welcome to my little secret," Max turned to Bodhi and couldn't stop herself from smiling. Coming here always made her happy, and she felt most alive here.

@Cherno Lux

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sorry in this world you can't trust no one, but this is bueatiful. If there were only high tides." He said with an enthusiastic voice. Letting go of the knife. He then apologized to Max. He felt relieved and he began to feel comfortable. Bisho then said, "I feel like staying and calling in sick, but I might blow my cover."

Max shrugged and made herself comfortable on one of the rocks. She dipped her feet in the shallow end of the lake and watched the fish swim away. She wasn't too offended. In fact, she carried the same philosophy. "Or just float," she responded. She wasn't a very good swimmer. Drowning was one of her worst fears, which was unfortunate because she loved water so much. "I don't know how to swim," she added. She wasn't just being rude.

@Cherno Lux

He sent a text to Carl saying, "I am calling in sick today." He got his surf board and said "I'll be right back!" He then went to the trees and bushes where it covered him. He then put on his swim trunks and put on his light blue tank top after he sat down on a tree stump and thought how bueatiful this place was.

@Seeker95

Scout giggled, shaking her head at Matt. "Assassins don't say please, Matty." She pushed him playfully, feeling her arrows dig into her forearms. She had two small ones pressed against her arm. They had been coated in curare in case of emergencies. If she needed someone to die fast, she'd make them. She never brought her weapons to school, but it was different now that someone was trying to kill her friends- her family. She wouldn't let it happen, not again. @Foundry @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Edward didn't answer at all as he walked pass them two. If they wanted a ride, who was he to stop them from asking. He walked over to the gray Mercedes and turned the engine on. He knew he had to wait a few minutes before he could drive it out. He threw his bag into the back seat, waiting for them to come. @Foundry @McMajestic

Matt walked to the car and took his backpack off, before opening the door and getting in the back along with Edward's bag. Matt always felt uneasy around Edward, something about his personality was always offsetting. He put his bag on the floor next to Edward's and waited.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @McMajestic

Scout took the shotgun seat, kicking her feet up on the dash and relaxing. "Alright boys, let's head out. I will be radio manager," she said brightly, turning to the most gaudy pop station she could find and singing along in a horribly off-key voice, hoping to make them laugh. Sometimes she felt like that was her actual role of the group, to keep everyone happy. Sometimes she tried too hard, but it was all good intentions. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Foundry

Scout stopped, laughing too hard to continue her little concert. "Oh come on, I'm not that bad," she looked over towards Edward and smiled, nudging him. "Right, Eddy?" She asked, turning the music down a bit. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Foundry

Edward started driving toward the school. Scout joke was really bad that he didn't know what to even say. "No comment." That was all he could say. He had heard many bad jokes but that topped all of them. @McMajestic @Foundry

Scout rose an eyebrow. "I'm just going to sing louder then," she warned, though she knew she wouldn't. She glanced back at Matt. "You know, I'm running for Class VP, you guys should vote for me," she said, wanting to keep a conversation going even if it was just them scolding her for getting even more involved than she already was. She was already in two other clubs, and tutored kids in her free period. She wasn't doing a good job of 'lying low' by any means. @Foundry @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Matt rolled his eyes, "Is keeping out of the spotlight too hard for you?" he said. He guessed it was hard for Scout, she was so vibrant that she couldn't help it, "Oh well, you'll probably lose anyway to the captain of the football team. He's getting all the votes. And actually has a campaign."

@McMajestic @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

"I have a campaign!" Scout spoke quickly. "Do you not see my posters? Have you not heard the debates? I made cupcakes last week that said Vote For Scout! You ate one, Silly. I totally have a campaign." She said, crossing her arms over her chest and huffing. "I'm going to be like Lincoln for that school, I'm going to make a bunch of awesome changes." Scout nodded once, as if to agree with herself, turning back to Matt and smiling. "And unless you want to hear an entire speech that will probably last an hour I suggest you vote for me." She added. @Foundry @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Edward chuckle at their arguing. "You want to be the Vp? So that means you gonna work under Carl." Even without trying Carl had everything he wanted and needed. Even Edward was mad because Carl had the most votes when it came to being president if the school. @McMajestic @Foundry

Max smirked. "You just carry around your surf board and swim trunks around? I hope you know that Carl is going to kill you for getting distracted."

She checked the time on her phone. School would start in 20 minutes. She wondered whether she should go.

@Cherno Lux

"I already work under Carl," Scout shrugged. "He's like a quiet dad who's rules you don't break. Should be simple enough." She took a breath. "And you are voting for me," she added to Edward. She had a funny way of speaking sometimes, where it spoke like an order but sounded like a suggestion. She didn't speak like that to Carl, but anyone else was fair game. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Foundry

"Go without me if you want to I haven't surfed in ages. By the way It is the reason I always take the white car, it has my stuff for when the day comes. Besides Carl knows how much I miss surfing and he knows that I could blow my cover by going to school every day, never late. Trust me he would understand, the keys are still in the car go if you want." He said smiling eager to ride the waves. He started to sit down and clean his board before surfing.

@Seeker95

Matt rolled his eyes again, "Lincoln my ass," he said, "I ate the cupcake because it was a cupcake! You don't give up a cupcake! It's a natural law. And if you are elected, we'll have to listen to your speech. The thought of it terrifies me."

@McMajestic @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Edward started thinking about what Carl had given to have the top votes at school before grinning. Ah yes the food, he was the cook and leader of the group. "Carl actually made homemade sandwiches for the school, it was pretty good, better than the cupcake." He said to Scout and Matt with a smirk. @McMajestic @Foundry

Scout's jaw dropped. She scowled playfully, shaking her head. "Absolutely not. Nothing is better than my famous chocolate lava cupcakes. Me and Carl should have a cook off. I'm challenging him tonight. And I will win. I may not be able to throw a punch but I can make souffle like nobody's business. This is going to be all-out warfare." She announced, sitting up in her seat. "And also, you're a traitor." She told Edward. "Matt, I'm tasking you with creating Team Scout tee shirts." Scout grinned. This would be perfect. It'd be a great way for everyone to forget about the pain of losing Tomaki. A little healthy competition could go a long way. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Foundry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back