• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ACADEMIA

"Hey Sammie," Scout grinned. "Did you sleep in or something? I didn't see you at training," she said, sitting down at the table and taking a bite out of the toast she had made. She mentally scolded herself for not paying more attention. She should have gone up and gotten Samantha. @youngin

Max clenched her fist tight, so tight her nails bit into her palm. She knew Edward was right, so she argued the matter no further and hoped Carl would put Scout's talent to good use. She was tired of sitting around, waiting or the ball to drop. Her patience grew thinner everyday.

Max knew the school was nothing but an act, but she was rather grateful that at the very least, this meant they could ha semi-normal lives for a while. Plus, no killing.

One pocket knife in her backpack and a dagger on the inside of her sleeves later, she was ready. "Bodhi, want to give me a ride?" She looked to Carl with a meek smile. "I mean if Carl's ok with it?"

@Cherno Lux @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Sam nodded and sat down next to her. "I shut off my alarm and fell back asleep accidentally. Did I miss anything important?" She asked as set set her apple down, looking over at Scout. She hoped she hadn't missed a bunch. She really needed to work on her hand to hand combat.

@McMajestic

Scout bit her lip, not looking her in the eye. "We lost Tomaki," she whispered, letting a moment of silence take over so everything could sink in. "Someone's hunting us," She took a deep breath before forcing a smile on her face. "But we can only get stronger, and we're gonna fight back. We'll find out who's doing this and we'll make sure Tomaki's death wasn't in vain." She said, nodding once as if to convince herself more than Samantha. @youngin

Carl didn't respond, he just turned around but not before saying something. "Don't let anyone find the knife in your bag." He said before turning to walk toward his room. He pulled out a small knife, but not before placing his glove on. This knife was always placed inside the Glover and could be used to fight. He left his room, holding his bag and car key to the car and heading to the kitchen. He gave Scout and Samantha a small nod. "Good morning Sam, slept late?" He questioned as he grabbed an apple and turning to look at them.

Edward came downstairs after changing into his usual clothes and grabbing the keys to the gray Mercedes. Usually he would drive the black one but since Carl was going to school, he had to drive on the Gray one. He went to the kitchen seeing Scout, Samantha and Carl. He gave them a wave before grabbing orange juice to drink. "So whose gonna drive with whom?" He questioned. @Seeker95 @McMajestic @Cherno Lux @youngin

Bodhi looked and turned a grin into a smile showing off his pearly whites and said trying to use his fake American accent, "My friend, it would be my pleasure to give a ride to a friend. On one condition if Carl is fine with it. If so just tell me when." Bodhi put on his watch and grabbed his Ray-ban sunglasses. He then drank the water from his cup.

@Seeker95 @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

"I usually leave early to just drive, but when ever you want just tell me." He said trying to keep fake American accent going. He smiled and patted Edward on the back and said, "Don't mess up the driver seat in the Grey Land Rover I just finished cleaning it." Then Bodhi started to chuckle.

@Seeker95 @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Good 'ol Bodhi with his jokes, always lightening up the mood. Max wondered how it would be if they lost another. Who would be next? What if it was Bodhi or Scout? The group would never laugh again. She shook those thoughts out of her mind.

"Yes by when I meant now," Max looked at Bodhi. "You see because you said just tell me when, so I said when, as in I'm ready..." Max patted the Russian's shoulder comfortingly. "You know what, never mind. I'm ready now."

Bodhi looked around and said, "Well we better get going." He then started walking to the garage mumbling in Russian like always. He walked and yet never though about what could happen to him, he thought nothing of it. He got in the car and started the engine where he waited for Max. He wasn't with giving rides but he was feeling happy that day.

@Seeker95

Max followed Bodhi to the car and buckled herself in, grateful for the ride. She wondered what he was always mumbling about, but thought better than to ask. Her sweat and blood and tears at training was only possible because she clung on to her brother, at home and waiting. She suspected Russia was that to Bodhi, and she didn't want to overstep.

"Not that I don't love seeing you smile, but why are you in such a good mood today?" she asked him. She hadn't expected him to say yes to driving her. Plus, Tomaki's dead.

@Cherno Lux

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well I don't know actaully I just don't think about what actually is happening." He said still smiling. Then before driving then siad, "Let's change the subject, why are you leaving this early you never leave this early it is usually just me?" He then started to drive the car waiting for a response.

@Seeker95

Last edited by a moderator:
Max shrugged and looked down at her hands. Her fingernails were getting long, and she needed to trim them. Some still had blood on them from when she clawed her own palm.

"Opposite of you, I guess." She looked up at him. "I can't stop thinking about what's happening, and I wanted to get away. School's a good distraction, even if it is just a place to sit and wait."

@Cherno Lux

((Oh, crap. I'm late. xD ))

Matt had been up for a long time, trying not to think of Tomaki. He had been drumming of a practice pad along to a gigantic playlist of songs, trying to lose his problems in the music. He finally decided to go downstairs, they did have to eventually go to school. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a banana, peeling it and eating quietly.

Scout smiled at Matt. "Hey Matty, how are you doing?" She asked, trying to keep the mood in the kitchen generally upbeat. She knew it was sad to lose a friend, and it did hurt her, but she couldn't stand living in a depressing atmosphere of it would consume her, so she tried to provide enough happiness for everyone. @Foundry

Matt looked over at Scout and smiled back. It was hard to remain happy when a friend died, but she seemed to be doing a good job of it. "Good, good," he said, finishing the banana and tossing it in the compost bin, "How'd you sleep?"

@McMajestic

"Pretty well. Do you wanna ride to school together? I'd drive but I don't really trust myself after crashing the last car," Scout added, laughing to herself. She had been trying to dodge an animal and ended up hitting a tree. She took another bite of her toast, looking over at him expectantly, wiping the excess butter off her chin. @Foundry

Samantha sighed and frowned, throwing away the apple core as she brushed off her clothes. She most definitely did not want to go to school today.

Max gave Bodhi a quick smile. "Tell you what, I'm going to show you a secret. Take a left here. Once you hit the trees, don't worry about the speed limit." She knew that'd make him happy.

@Cherno Lux

Matt chuckled. He remembered that, it wasn't the worst thing that had happened but it was still pretty high on the charts. "Sure," he said, "I have to get my stuff ready, then we will go." He went back to his room and grabbed his kunais, hiding them in his jeans. He made sure everything (and a bit more) was in his backpack before walking back to the kitchen.

@McMajestic

Scout got up, swinging her backpack over her shoulders. "Edward, you're coming with us." She said easily, walking towards the door. With only two vehicles left she knew Carl and Edward were going to be driving them, and she was ready to leave so she could get her mind of Tomaki. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Foundry

Bodhi was questioning this secret but since he got the chance to speed he did it. It made him feel like a little boy again. "I will ask one thing and one thing only, do not kill me as this is shady." He said with a chuckle, he did feel as if this place was shady. He didn't mind asking her about things so he said, "What is this secret of yours?"

Max raised questioning brow at him, "I'm making no promises." The car reached the end of the trail, and the two were surrounded by the woods. Already, Max felt like she could breathe better, and she hopped out of the car. "It's only 5 minutes away from here. We should make it back in time for first period," she called behind her as she began ducking through the trees.

@Cherno Lux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back