• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings About Me

O
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

These are all my OCs

Justjulia4582

Just Julia
I'm a 20 year old nanny who has been roleplaying for about 8 years on and off I prefer 1 on 1 fandom roleplays but occasionally I'll do an original one.

Things I have a lot of experience roleplaying and have one or more OC(s) ready to go:

1. Descendants
  2. Percy Jackson and The Olympians
  3. Supernatural
  4. Vampire Dairies
  5. The Outsiders
  6. Fairy Tale
  7. Harry Potter
  8. OHSHC
  9. The House of the Night series
  10. Maximum Ride
  11. Twilight
  12. ATLA
  13. Inyuasha
  14. The 100

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:

Julia woke up ever since Zoey arrived at the Tulsa House of the Night her life had been one non-stop roller coaster. She loves it though she got a few more friends and they lived her despite the fact she honestly didn't have a great start here, being the only female Warrior of Erebus in Tulsa or like the whole of the United States. The Vampyre Society had made it hard and so had most of her classmates but a lot of protests, research, debating, and several letters to the Isle of the sky and she had done it. She couldn't be happier, Darius and Dragon had taken her in stride finding out that she had been blessed with a warriors ability and treating her like family. Dragon had told her to meet up with him before class today. Apparently there was gunna be a transfer student arriving today and Dragon wanted him to join the Warriors and thought she'd be the best way to do it. Julia stood up and got ready for the day in her normal athletic wear but leaving her hair down in a vague attempt to not come off all right and no fun. Julia raced down the stairs and jogged to the Temple where she was met with Darius and Professor Dragon. Julia stopped and called out to them "Hey! The honored guest arrive yet?"

Eric strolled across campus from the Teacher Housing towards the School Building nervous for his first day as a teacher. Nerfette had asked him to come and replace Professor Blake. He felt sorta embarrassed being the kid who came back to school but honestly he had struck out in New York and didn't have any where else to really go. He didn't know how well he was really gunna do at it but It was better then starving on his own in New York. He had missed all his friends and was excited to go see them. Eric stopped just outside the door to the building and leaned on a near by tree running his hands through his hair with a sigh. Eric looked up and closed his eyes whispering a prayer to Nyx "Please Goddess give me strength to get through this day." He didn't feel anything and slumped through a "thanks for nothing" to the sky before going inside the building. He had no doubt the goddess was real with everything he experienced it would be stupid to but she Haydn't done much for him well ever. He waved to several passing teachers before going and setting up his classroom just the way he wanted. He had already plan to have his classes put on an Othello improvisation version he had made.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in Vampire Diaries, Inuyasha, or maybe even House of night series. I've read most of the books for House of night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back