• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom About me and my rp style

Althea frye

About me in general
I choose the username Althea, it was a name I once read in a book and loved her character a lot. I have ASD, so clear communication is important to me. Vaguely suggesting me something often won't help, then you better send a pm to explain me what you mean to say.

My RP preferences and experiences
I prefer original or loosely based on Fandoms RP, I have no experience with tabletop RP or DND, Warhammer etc... I used to play on forums where you basically just did post by post RP. I like a good plot and character building.

Fandoms and geeky facts
I'm a book nerd, Harry Potter, Twilight... You name it and I probably am or was a fan of it at some point in life 😅

I have a soft spot for Doctor who, Torch wood, Loki... Yeah ok basically I'm a geek and a little bit nerdy whom wishes to live anywhere any time and space.

In my free time I also go to art school, read tons of books. I also am sometimes found in retro clothing, cosplay outfits from Fandoms and OC's I created. I go to cons and won't say no to a Ren Faire.

If I seem to be a great person to rp with, feel free to send a pm 😉

what’s up! i’m lia, i’m interested in rping with you. i prefer mostly oc x oc, but i am open to some fandom universe oc things too. i prefer using male characters but i can use female or non gender conforming characters as well, if you prefer. i also have asd, so we should get along just find in that department. thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back