• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom About good and evil Spirits - Bleach Rp - Longterm partner wanted!

Diaval

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my post :')

I will try to make it short...I promise...maybe - !

As the title already suggests , I am looking for ( longterm) partners in crime to write a story together set in the world of bleach. I do have several basic ideas for a plot, but am also open to any suggestions you might have or to just start brainstorming together :)

Important:

- while I love loooong texts, i will try to match the lenght of my replies to those of my writing partner. That being said, no one liners please. I fully understand there might be situations during a story where its hard to think of what could happen next, but please give me something to work with! I of course will do the same for you :)

- Don't worry too much about spelling and grammar. As long as I can understand what you are saying , its fine. English isnt my mothertoungue , so mistakes do happen... I will always try my best to make as few of them as possible, though

- 18+ only! While the story itselfe might be save for other age groups (XD) , i just dont feel comfortable writing with someone who is much younger. ( I'm 25 )

-I usualy write in 3th person, past tense. But if you prefer a script like writing style, thats also no problem

-I LOVE ocs , and prefer keeping the canon characters as nps ;)

- playing multiple characters is no problem , but we can also stick to only 1-2 each, thats up to you

-romance is ok but not neccessary. IF its included, i dont mind any pairing (m/f, f/f , m/m - though i have mostly male characters )

Some basic plot ideas:

It can be set in the canon story line , an alternative timeline or just a different place in the world

- our characters are send on a mission, hunting a hollow ( or in case both are arrancars ) a soul reaper together and mess up. they/ one of them ends up captured by the enemy and need to fight their way to get out of this mess

- A character from the other side accidently ends up in an other world. The human world, hueco mundo, even hell, maybe ? and of course, can't go back o easily...

-Its set in a time long before the events in the manga, things were still pretty wild back than and very few rules set... Hollows lurk behind every corner and in the human world a strange group of humans with spiritual abilities are causing problems..

- A shinigami ends up with hollow powers. maybe an experiment went wrong ? Maybe they were atacked by a strange hollow, placing some kind of 'curse' upon them ? Whatever it is, chances are, authorities in the soul society would not kindly react to it...

- in the 12th division an experiment goes wrong and they end up with a dangerous hollow gaining more and more power, eventually escaping the lab and turning into an arrancar...

-A powerful but ruthless shinigami craves more power. They plan to start a rebellion in the soul society ... are our characters trying to stop them? are maybe working together with the traitor...

- what would happen if a family/ friends were seperated after death...one became a shinigami ( or plus) while the other turned into an arrancar/ hollow... after years they reunite...

- someone with dark intentions is kidnapping spiritual beings... maybe they want to build an army? maybe its a quincie ? maybe some crazed researcher?

* i can come up with more ideas any time! *

If you interetsed , send me a message or leave a comment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back