【ABO • MxM】

Hey folks, it’s Red, back from the dead, apparently. As the world sets itself on fire, I find myself needing a little bit of escapism. I’ve been in the mood for an ABO-set RP lately, or for those who don’t know, Alpha Beta Omega. If you don’t know what that means, you’re likely too young to be roleplaying with me anyways, love.

First, some ground rules.

I will only RP with those who are over 18. I’m 22 going on 23 and am not comfortable roleplaying with minors, period. Please don’t contact me if you’re a minor, please and thanks.

I prefer that there’s no major character death or loss of limb. Trauma is fine, but going that far isn’t going to be escapism for me as this is intended, it’s just going to make me anxious. If there’s a possibly sensitive topic you want to integrate into the roleplay, just mention it to me first. I’m friendly and I don’t bite, I promise, just communicate with me and use common sense.

I will only RP in private messages or over Discord, depending on your preference.

Anyways, with that out of the way, let’s dip into the fun stuff.

I can play alpha or omega, totally flexible, completely negotiable. I have a few ideas in mind for plots set in an ABO-centric universe, tailored to both of our tastes.

ABO as a genre varies greatly depending on who you talk to, but we can talk about what we’d both like to see and go from there. The more ideas from both sides, and the more communication there is, the better this will be for both parties.

Here are some scenarios I’ve thought up, to keep you interested:

• A!CEO x O!Assistant
• Omega Auction, for a lonely, rich alpha’s birthday
• Stubborn Omega goes out to a party pre-heat and is saved by a good-hearted alpha
• Parents arrange marriage, A and O fall in love at the party they’re supposed to meet at before they’re officially introduced by their parents

If any of those peaked your interest, or if you have any ABO ideas of your own, feel free to DM/PM me! I’m looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back