• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Abnormals (MxM) (Story Driven Roleplay)

Jaeger010

Big Ass Trees
In an alternative earth, people are sometimes born Abnormal. The abnormals were feared, most of their abilities so destructive and dangerous that the early governments would either lock them away, or execute them. However, after decades of careful, sometimes inhumane research, the abnormals are taken at birth, and raised as soldiers. With these super powered soldiers defending their countries and monitoring crime within, the world ascended into a thriving time of peace and prosperity. But, it comes at a cost. Abnormals are forced to serve until they either die, or are too exhausted to serve any longer. Despite all of the good that has been done, Abnormals are still treated as less than human. So, when two abnormal soldiers, both with titan-sized grudges against the mistreatment they both suffered at the hands of their superiors, they both agree that enough is enough...

So, this is my roleplay 'Abnormals'. First off, I have some rules ^^

> Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. The odd mistake every now and then is acceptable, but not one every single message. ^^
> Please include as much detail as you can. Since this IS a very story driven plot based roleplay, I appreciate detail ^^ You don't have to write a novel, but more than one paragraph is generally what I try to go for ^^
> Obviously, nothing that goes against RPN's rules.
> Be able to respond multiple times a day. If you KNOW you're busy and won't be able to respond very often, please do not roleplay with me. I tend to have free time, especially on the weekends, and I like to roleplay consistently.
> If you're going to be gone for more than a day, please let me know. Obviously, life happens, and things come up that we couldn't possibly predict or plan for. All I ask is that if something occurs where you have to go for a while, TELL ME. do not just abandon it without telling me because I WILL assume that you aren't coming back.

I will follow my own rules too ^^

This is designed to be long term, and so if you think you'll get bored of it, do not message me.
I would MUCH prefer to do a MxM (as is clear from the title ^^) This roleplay CAN have some romance, but I don't want it to be the main thing. It would be good if it could also build up slowly. If you do not want any romance, then it can be platonic, but I would still much prefer MxM characters.^^
I have also got a few side characters in mind that I will tell you about if you decide to roleplay with me. They are meaningful to the plot, and what I would like is for you to pick out your own favorites of them all, and you will be able to do the dialog and descriptions for them when we interact with them in the roleplay. I will also write the dialog and descriptions for the ones that you do not pick ^^ just so that we're both doing similar amounts ^^

I will roleplay only on this site, and I will only roleplay in PM. ^^ If you want to roleplay, feel free to message me ^^ All the rest of the details will be explained if you choose to roleplay! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back