• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Abnormal Cake Simulator 2 CS

Agent

Lance
Abnormal Cake Simulator 2

Name: ______________

Appearance:
________

Cake Shop Skills: _________________

Abnormal Abilities: ______________

Description:

Other: ____________________________

One more thing. Please write the reason(s) why you want to be part of the cake shop. Thank you for applying to help bake cakes!

If you want to write stuff in this form, use this code. Use Red+Light2 for the color of the print and Black for your writing.
Code:
[bg=#FFFFFF][border=5px solid #FFC8BC][bg=#FFFFFF][h=OPTION]Abnormal Cake Simulator 2[/h]

[Row][Column=span3]
Name:

Age(8-18):

Appearance: [/Column]
[Column=span3]
Cake Shop Skills:

Abnormal Abilities:

Description:

Other: [/Column][/Row]

Reasons why I want to help bake cakes:[/bg][Row][/row][/border][Row][/row][/bg][Row][/row]

Name: Ana Davis

Age(8-18):10

Appearance: Ana has black hair, violet eyes, and light skin. She tends to wear light colored shirts with neutral colored skirts or medium hued dresses. She usually wears her hair in either one or two long braids or buns.

Cake Shop Skills: baking, coming up with new recipes

Abnormal Abilities: regeneration

Description: she heals super fast and she can regrow limbs or organs

Other: her power is shut off if something blocks the connection between her brain and spinal cord.

Reasons why I want to help bake cakes: because it sounds like fun, and to help pay the bills.

Name: Miles Harebourg

Age(8-18): 16

Appearance: Miles has pale skin and dirty blond hair with either green or blue eyes, depending on his mood(see abnormal abilities). He always wears some kind of shirt or jacket over a plain primary or secondary colored undershirt, as well as pants, no matter the weather. Some notable combinations: Pale green jacket and blue undershirt, plaid black-red shirt, yellow undershirt, plain grey dress shirt with orange shirt

Cake Shop Skills: manju, brownies, and cupcakes

Abnormal Abilities: Eye color change, cloning

Description: cloning is for a limited amount of time, like an hour or so. it's more like pulling him out of alternate universes. sometimes he pops out to help himself. it's like a timeshare between miles-es and he can only do it to himself and of course his clothing. the eye color change is blue or green, yellow flash sometimes when he's in shock and orange if he's depressed.

Other: (theme song because theme songs are awesome)

Reasons why I want to help bake cakes: Why not? Also, because of an alternate version of himself baking and making desserts and he thought "why not?" It's likely the baker Miles got the idea from this universe's Miles, which is kind of weird when you think about it.

Name: Rowena O'Niels

Age(8-18): 12

Appearance: Rowena has short brown hair, and she often wears a headband to keep her hair from blocking her eyes. She has bright brown orbs, matching her equally bright smile. She stands at a height of 4'5" with a thin, almost lanky, physique. She likes wearing dresses that reach up to her knees, paired with black, closed shoes and white socks.

Cake Shop Skills: Decorating, baking, making icing

Abnormal Abilities: Sensing emotions

Description: Rowena can sense other people's emotions, and feel them as if they were her own. This is not restricted to one person only. If she is in the same room or area with a lot of other people, what they're all feeling will jumble up and Rowena will experience them all. If someone is experiencing intense sadness for example, and Rowena is not used to the level of emotion, she might suddenly start crying in the middle of nowhere.

Other: Rowena is extremely sensitive to people's emotions, even without her ability. If someone is stuffing their feelings down, she might be able to know what they're feeling based on their body language and what they're saying.

Reasons why I want to help bake cakes: "There are so many sad people in the world, and I want to help spread happiness by baking cakes! Eating cake always cheers me up, and maybe I can brighten up other people's days too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back