• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Abandoned- X-Men RP

Red_Delta

Ninja in Training
ABANDONEDIn Logan we saw that the X-Men have been disbanded. We assumed that they all were killed due to Charles's outbursts. But what if not everyone was killed? What if some of their students survived? How would they have to adjust to survive in this society?

This is going to be a small RP, no more than 5-6 people. The characters should be completely original. Although, if you would like, your mutant can be the child of a known mutant. Let me know if you're interested and I'll open up a CS if there's enough interest.

x-men-trailer-tease.png

Interested.
Will our characters know one another right off the bat or will we be meeting one another throughout the storyline?
Red_Delta Red_Delta
intrested
Interested!
Interested
interested if you're still looking for people
Definetly interested. Been working on a character just for some Xmen themed RP.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/abandoned-x-men-5-spots-available.342956/

I haven't accepted characters yet. I prefer to get a few more sheets before I narrow down who I want in my RP. So, I'm still accepting sheets.
Ill start making my character at about 4 pm EST. I didnt get the notif smh but i have time then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back