• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Abandoned Nekos (2.0)

Akemi rumbled in her sleep. She then jolted up, her hair ruffled up along with her newly sprouted ears and tail. Akemi let out a yawn as Takeshi glanced at her. He leaned in and whispered in her ear with secrecy. Akemi whispered back as Takeshi nodded, finally knowin why he is here. Akemi yawned again, stroking her tail then fixing her hair.

(( I can give you an estimate. Around morning. Or shall I take the title as the meteorologist. ))

(( With the cool monocle. ))

Sebastian heard the nine-tails before he saw her, but when she said hello, he still slightly jumped. Looking at her, he smiled lightly and said, "Hello." His wings lifted slightly in greeting as well. It was still morning and the smell of cooking breakfast was wafting gently into the room, making the crow a bit hungry, but he wouldn't bring that up. Sebastians curiosity to the nine-tailed neko was plenty enough to distract him from the thought of food.

(@Icefox11)

Ahri smiled. "I didn't realize that there was an avian neko in the house. It's a pleasure to be of acquaintance." She said, making a small bow before pulling out of it. "My name is Ahri. Do you mind if I ask yours?" She said to him, her tails floating around her till they found a comfortable spot, most of them curled around her midsection.

Tine watched Takeshi through a crack in the door. "Were going to get him good." he said to his stuff turtle. The young boy waited for the right moment and then sprang into the room towards Takeshi yelling, "Sneak Attack!"

Amu looked around seeing what rooms were free. Yuki happened to see a crow sitting on the couch. When he was walking up the stairs he saw some others. They seem alright he thought to him self. He continued to followed her until she stopped. "This one I'll take this one." Yuki took a look inside. "Very well I guess you want me to fix it up right?" She looked at him with a big smile and nodded. "Oh boy ok but this could take awhile." Amu walked in the room looking around and said, "it's fine no rush." She then left the room to look around some more. Yuki sighed and went back to the car to get her things and set up her room. Yuki had never been around so many nekos before. Amu was the only one he actually personally knew. Sad that people treat them so bad he thought to himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Takeshi's ears slightly twitches towards Tine's direction. It then stood erect by the exclamation. Takeshi spun around and kicked the boy out of instinct. Takeshi stared at the boy, the corners of his lips pulled in a slight frown. There was coldness and emptiness in his eyes. Takeshi's eyes looked like it bore right through the young boy. His right ear twitched in irritation, Takeshi obviously detesting his loud exclamation.

"Ah sorry."

Takeshi apologized -- not really. There was no bare emotion in it.

(( @Loke Fullbuster ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Tine hit the wall when Takeshi kicked him. The boy whimpered. "Ow... jeez why a 're you always so... Dark?" Tine asked, as he realized one of his legs were beginning to swell. He cried out more and limped out of the room tears in his eyes.

Faia was washing her bowl and she walked over and sat on the recliner and stared out the window into the woods

Akemi let out a low grows towaRd Takeshi. Takeshi rolled his eyes as he went to the kitchen and sat down at the table. Akemi ears twitched, then slowly pressed against her head, disappearing along with her tail.

"I'm Akemi."

She then paused, glancing toward a Takeshi with sharp eyes.

"And that was Takeshi."

She cut off her sentence with miniscule amount of information. She talked directly to Maxwell. (( @GrieveWriter ))

Akemi sniffed in the glorious heavenly food. Her small line of saliva dripped down from the corner of her mouth as her eyes gazed at the food upon her. She restrained herself from going all over the food, devouring it all, as the fair tale says. Her ears and tail sprouted out. Her tail swayed and swished.

"I-Is this for us?"

She gave effort to form words with her mouth full of drool. AkemI never had this luxurious food from the gods. Just smelling it was a blessing.

Come on Al! You have to be a good host!

Allon's body lifted in the bed, allowing the man to be seen in the full light of the sun coming through the shudders. He was cold, the numerous fans around the room blowing a cool breeze on him at all times, but he preferred it over the heat. Allon slid off the bed, his only pair of clothes waiting on a hook for him. He slipped into the crisp pair of jeans, letting the few holes that had burned away expose his skin. The white undershirt was already on as his only sleeping garment, and it was the only piece intact. Then the green flannel shirt was put on top, the sleeves that were burned torn away, leaving mangled short sleeves in it's wake. That was all Allon wore with him, no expression, no aura, and no demeanor to speak of. His ears were down and his tail lifeless, dragging on the floor behind him. It was still a beautiful golden coat, something most couldn't resist, but the emotionless owner of the manor was not one to let anyone pet it.

With his appearance settled, Allon walked down the always unfolded stairway to the upstairs hall. He didn't waste time in the hall, heading immediately downstairs to the kitchen. Allon was routine, not as formulaic and time oriented as Natalie, but Allon had a routine. Grabbing a water out of the fridge and making his quiet way to the dining room, he was stopped by one of the younger residents limping slowly out of the room. He waited until the boy was out of his way to finally reach his destination, taking a seat at the head of the table.

Allon's presence would ensue a lot into those at the table, but mostly it would be curiosity at the man who was only seen when he wanted to be. Allon took a sip from hit water, wetting his lips before speaking, "Natalie, I'll have my clothes on your door tonight, take care of them before you go to sleep.". Allon's voice was deep, supple, and calm, but his command was stern and unnerving to anyone new. The owner didn't ask much from his guest, but some who had been at the house for awhile were asked of small task. Natalie, being the person she was, never seemed to mind the task of pressing his clothes or at least to Allon it didn't seem she minded.

((Ughh I am so sorry for my tardiness.... And short postings....))

Sebastian smiled at Ahri (@Icefox11), "The pleasure is all mine Miss Ahri, I am Sebastian. But truthfully I had just come, but yes I was hoping I could be a part of the house." The crow glanced around, his wings twitching as he moved before meeting Ahri's gaze once again. "It seems like a very nice place here, it is very warm and welcoming so far. Though I must say, you are the first person here whom I have met so far.."

Ahri giggled a bit, pressing a soft hand to her lips. "Well let me be the first to welcome you then. It seems you are only the second person who I have talked to today, and the first who has actually responded more than a few sentences." She said to him. "I have not seen many around, but do know that if you need anything, you should come to me." She said.

"Does anyone have good apples?"

Akemi asked, her tail slightly wagging get as her ears stood relaxed. Akemi was like Aki. Similar likes and personality. Akemi looked around the room for apples but there were none on the table. Akemi sighed in disappointment, though her love of food kept her spirits high. Akemi was under a roof with people alike of her, what else can she wish for?​

Faia looked at Allon and got up before walking over and sitting next to him and she said " Morning "

Sebastian laughed softly with her, "Well I am very grateful, for both the welcoming and the offer, and I may have to take you up upon it. Although, I may not be of much help.. But if you need someone or something, I will do my best to help out." Hearing voices nearby, Sebastian tilted his head slightly to te direction he had heard them and glanced there as well. "Its seems that some of the members of the household may be over there." He nodded to the direction of where he had heard the voices.

(@Icefox11)

Ahri smiled and waved a hand. "You don't need to help with anything really." She said smiling. "I just want to make all of you happy. That is what matters." She said lightly.

"Well it is wonderful to meet you two!" Maxwell said before picking at his food with a fork and promptly eating it "I am Maxwell, although you can call me Mr. C if you want."

He pointed the fork towards Natalie, "And the walking statue is my dear Sister Natalie."

Natalie responded with another bite of her breakfast.

Before Maxwell could continue his banter Allon arrived.

"Well, seems even the dead rise now and then." Maxwell said before washing some food down with wine "You know... I was actually worried that you went and left, what with how little you tend to show yourself."

At Al's request, Natalie simply nodded her head, opting to finish her meal in silence so she can get back to work.

Sebastian smiled lightly towards Ahri, "So kind and caring, but I still keep my offer, afterall, one like you who wishes everyone else to be happy, should be happy herself."

Ahri waved the comment off, choosing not to take a side on that. Only for a moment did she let her smile drop, her eye loosing their caring shine for a moment before she brought it back.

Akemi was not moved by Maxwell's cheerful conversation. She stated at the plate before her.

"I can't accept this."

She said, believing this to be too good to be true. They must have poisoned it. They might want to rob me for my food and money. That is how they got so much food, by stealing it from other people. There were mistrust in her eyes.

Takeshi came from the kitchen, each step came with a pause before another. Takeshi went to Akemi, his tail tucked between his legs and ears flattened.​

Yuki was fixing up her room. Amu wanted to help but he wouldn't let her. So she decided to go meet her new roommates. She walked down stairs and looked. Around wondering who she should talk to first. Then she a boy who seem to be limping. She walked over to him and smiled and said, "Hey are you ok?" She wondered if he new her from the TV show.

@Loke Fullbuster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sebastian watched Ahri carefully as she brushed his own comment off and stayed silent, he quietly berated himself though he didn't know why it had affected her so. Sebastian was about to question Ahri, but stopped himself, 'I had just met her, I shouldn't ask her to tell me what bothers her, it can be intruding, especially with the kind of past the people that live here have.. But I do want to make sure she is ok..' Seb frowned and his inner emotions, like usual, were betrayed by his wings and their slight drooping, primary flight feathers briefly touching the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back