• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A zombie apocalypse...

Count Dracula looked out of his castle's window. It was the year 2015, but not like we know it. They would come back, he was sure... they. Soulless creatures. Nothing but dead bodies... and still, he feared them. "What's up?" A little boy's voice tore him out of his thoughts. It was his son, Toma...

Kalen walked along the road keeping an eye out for any zombies that would be around; he kept his gun in hand just in case he ran into any of them, it was going to reach dark in a few hours and he was going to need to find a place to stay.

(Sorry... had internet problems and didn't see your reply)

"Oh, nothing" Dracula answered. "I've just been looking for zombies." In the distant, Toma spotted a man (Kale) wandering around near the woods. "Shouldn't we help him?" the boy wondered. "I mean, he looks like he could need help..." Dracula agreed, so the two of them left the castle and came to him.

(Sorry, thought I replied.)

CountDracula said:
"Oh, nothing" Dracula answered. "I've just been looking for zombies." In the distant, Toma spotted a man (Kale) wandering around near the woods. "Shouldn't we help him?" the boy wondered. "I mean, he looks like he could need help..." Dracula agreed, so the two of them left the castle and came to him.
Kalen walked around and spotted some people coming toward him; he hoped they weren't zombies though; he kept his weapon at the ready just in case. "Hello?"

"Hello," Dracula said, noticing the man's fear. "Don't worry, we aren't zombies. - We live in the castle up there, and we thought that you might need some help..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back