• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 - 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗

mother of sorrows

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑚.

139438d27118900cf5713ee8dd79d1b2.jpg
𝙒𝙀𝙇𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 ʾʾ

this code scrolls!

Hello!! I'm mother of sorrows (you can think of any nickname), I'm 23 and when I grow up, I want to be a pseudo-intellectual. 640(1).jpg I'm a student from Central Europe and because I haven't really been writing properly for months now, I thought to search for a few roleplays! I have been writing for years, though my style is still very much a work in progress and I really want to become better at it. < 3 Before I jump into ideas, here are some things to note;

• I can take a while to post, sometimes even up to a month or two. It really depends on work as well as school, through right now I'm on a break! But please be patient and I will be patient back - I really don't mind how long you need to post.
  • Please be able to write around two paragraphs or so!
  • English isn't my first language, so the tenses might be all over the place. I appreciate it if you point it out!
  • I like becoming friends with my writing partners! I love art, video games, horror, literary theory and stuff like that, so please don't be afraid of chatting.
  • I prefer discord for OOC convos, but it's just a preference.
  • LGBT and diverse characters are very welcome.
  • Please be 18+.
  • I like all pairings - mxm, fxf, mxf, nbxany! Though, romance isn't a must - I still like platonic or family roleplays.
  • To be completely and utterly honest - I do not like plots that focus on transphobia, sexism, racism, etc. I'm okay with the themes, but roleplays that focus on it (for example, conversion therapy plots) make me uncomfortable and sad tbh. I've had a few bad experiences with people randomly springing that on me, so I want to get that out of the way!​
With that out of the way, I'll write some ideas and plots down below!

please do not post here, so i can keep my plots organized! it's still very ugly for now, but please bear with me.

Last edited:
1190796d096d4a9db89cb89f77f022e2.jpg

FATE AT HANDS ʾʾ

This is still a very bare bones plot, but I've been rereading the song of achilles and circe, and I would love to write something with a similar vibe! By that i mean an uncomfortable cosmology,
cruel and inhuman gods, maybe some politics, monsters, just an overall ancient myth vibe. This doesn't have to be ancient Greece! I'd also love ancient Slavic mythology, Nordic,
Egyptian, Assyrian - as long as the culture is written respectfully, of course. I'd love for this to have a lot of subplots and angst, as well as side characters and
not necessarily a happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back