A World of Myths

*Claps*

Azel you are doing preaty good for mi moderator good....but for now i deside but wen im gone...its all in your hands friends

Eh, I'm simply saying by the rules from which you've posted, ye also said up to 3 character are allowed.

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

There's people like that with Kaz, well, it's cause they can never remember his last name.

And he leaves cause he doesn't like me. Oh goodie, another hater.

can someone tell me about the situation and what's happening I'm confused I need to start without getting confused lol

Ehh... Alright, so.... I'm really tired. I'm sorry I'm not gonna be to much help, my only suggestion is make it 100 replies per page and read it up a bit.

Ok Sky got hurt because of Yin and yang braught her too nilins home that is there dad and aswell tony,as for rayan he is a hunter as his base was atack beause of Azel,nekoni is in the forrest but she is ofline for now,minatour guy is in Nilins house aswell

Well seeya guys remember i will be back in 7 hours now.....and maybe for a long time like 2 days ok

hey guys I can't always be available in monday-friday because of issues and Important things to do but don't worry I'll be available in saturday-sunday nyway that is all I can say bye guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back