A World of Myths

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!
Here i we will talk about Things....Things....and i will post here ho is accepted and talk too each other and get too know the RP.ers

Moderators:have any questions ask them with Joy

@Nekoni

@AzelFang

Last edited by a moderator:
I swung my arm suddenly so I started bleeding again :P *bandage duct taped to arm* but other wise recovering well.

That is good too hear hope you get better soon......*Sigh*....I think you got Mai,s Clumsy dissies,You better go too the doctore

Tommorow or wen we get one more player and good night Happy RPing ^-^

I'm not gonna say you aren't allowed until we get feedback from Isac, but I'd suggest not using the same character. For some people, or, at least for me, ye'd get confused about which RP we're In, and make a mistake, It's happened before.

I always use Tony....there are only ever two characters I use... Besides, I thought it was fine because I thought Skylar was using the same character but with different powers....

Pushing it at three. I do have some more...but they're rarely used and have no back stories. I will make another, I just like Tony

Well, first of all, legends are special cases, they have immense powers, but they have no mythological form, like magicians and the such. Myths on the other hand, do have different forms, and only have the abilities their forms would normally have, but they don't have epic powers and such,

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Mostly myth, the only genetics that legends have, is their eyes, depending on their backstory, the eyes change. They're usually Dragon eyes though. So to answer yer question, Myth.

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Hmmm.....Well Deities.....Dont be Dirrectly referes too God and All So there is no Contrevorsy about religins and all that ok...I allow it But not Dirrectly ok

And about Tony using the same character....I would allow it but can you make a different character because i would like too see interesting things but the name,persenality can stay but atleast change apperance and that will be ok

Dont feel bad @WolfOfProphecys i only whanted too see what else you could do that is all ^-^ ....If you whant i can allow it but only this once,and your new character is accepted...never knew there was a Different tipe of Phonixe o-O

Oh and there might be referenses About Our characters From A mythical Rolplay aswell

and @The One Eyed Bandit Accepted like your caharacter ^-^

I don't think there is.....well there is now. I've changed Tonys image, and Myth Type. I don't want the acceptance to be forced, so could you tell me if thats any better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back