• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A World of Myths

Shoold Lix be braught back too Life?

• Yea would be nice too have a Crazy too have fun with

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yea....But...if he dies later on

• Nope i dont what a crazy,laughing,head twisting maniac behinde mi

• I thought this was for the Taco?

• Total voters
The fox screamed in pain, stumbling to one side as her blood seeped into the forest floor. With a quick snap of her jaws she caught the end of the blade in her giant teeth to stop it in it's tracks 'damnit...I'm not healing...' Ayana thought in worry, her fire bot covering the bleeding gash. Her paws slammed down on his arm- head twisting and writhing the sword from his grip. "I'll twist your arm and pull it to pieces...!"

Yuna would see the man was strong very strong,as she would whant too help but she was afraid of....Dying...as she is not like Ayana in anyway,But she dint care,she as her leader and she needed too do somthing,as she would turn too her abominet form and leap towards the man with her jaw wide open

He sliced her tongue with his frosted sword, pulling his sword out and sheathing his sword, he bit his tongue to numb the pain.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Ayana screeched and howled, thick floods of blood began oozing between her large white teeth. She whimpered and spat in anger, her jaws stained red from her lolling, bloodied tongue. With a limping bound Ayana slapped the man across the trees with a frightful sound, smashing him into a tree.

Kasmir hit the tree with a thud, he staggered back up, and rushed her, slamming into her wounded shoulder, he grabbed her other shoulder and dug his fingers into her tendrils.

Yuna would leap towards the man and bite his left leg as she would growl trying her best too help Ayana,as she thinks she would not do much as this man is strong and she was not as him,but that would not stop her from trying

The giant kitsune yelp helplessly as his fingers grasped at her muscles. Wild jaws opening and snapping like restless traps, trying to snatch them around his body. Ayana yelled and whimpered, blood scattering as she began bucking like a feral horse.

Kasmir raised his hands and cupped them, slamming then down on the Fox, multiple times over. Before he kicked the other kid off.

Ayana yelped and whined as his hammer-like attack smashed into her over and over again, her body bending to his will. Slowly the wild creature's bucking began to cease, ragged breaths and a bloodied muzzle- by now her bleeding shoulder had stained one side of her body red. She panted heavily, slamming the man on her body against a tree- splintering the wood, Ayana was exhausted and dizzy from the loss of blood and his attacks- but too stubborn to stop. Around them the trees were marked with streaks of red from their battle.

Kasmir kneed the Fox in the ribs, before sliding underneath her before palming her stomach, lifting her up, he throws her against a tree.

Yuna would open ehr eyes and see how this man is Hurting her,as she would chake her head as she was not going too let him,as yuna would leap forward "Leave her alone!"and would try and bite down on his arm,as she whanted too imobolize him

Austin walked to the north, starting to feel something wrong he stopped walking and and sits on a nearby rock and taking a short nap.

Kasmir, not wanting to kill the child, only stabbed at her pressure points with the points of his fingers.

Ayana's eyes wide ed as he lifted her into the air and tumbled into the tree, back smacking into the trunk as she slumped over in pain. Painting and heaving she tried to catch her breath, still feeling the pain of the man's attack striking her rib. The ninetailed fox staggered at the base of the tree, limping and falling again as she tried to get up- every muscle and bone aching in her body. "I-I'm...not done yet..." Ayana gargled with a limp tongue.

Kasmir sighed in pain, he needed to end this before she got herself killed..

He leapt up to her, as he rose his leg, using the weighted armour to his advantage, and slamming his leg onto the back of her neck, knocking her out cold.

(@Nekoni)

Ayana froze as his leg hit the back of her head, suddenly the world went black. The large fox slumped over at the base of the tree- completely down for the count.

What a waste, such a precious creature, used for war...

He says gently, as he leans over and picks the Fox up, being careful of her wounds.

(@Nekoni)

Slowly as she lays limply in his arms the fox begins to shift back into a girl. Seeming that to be her default form. No longer covered with fur, claws or tails, Ayana laid in his grip with the gashes on her shoulders still remaining as a stream of blood ran from her lips. "L-Lix...where...are you..." She muttered in an unconscious ramble- radio still strapped to her waist.

Kasmir went back to the campsite, laying her down on a bed of flowers, rocks and moss, he got up to grab some herbs, he came back after he grabbed the other girl, it seemed their names were... So the Fox was Ayana, and that other kid is Yuna..

He took Ayana's gear off, still being careful of her wounds, he made a paste outta the herbs, smoothing the paste onto her wounds, and covering her private area's with some large canopy leaves...

(@Nekoni)

In her cold sleep Ayana still winced in pain- feeling cold and crisp sensation of the applied herbs. "D-Damn..." She muttered with her eyes shy tight "Did...I...lose..."pain shot through her ribs, all her muscles were sore as well- almost regretting the decision to fight a legend.

Yuna would be Unconsius as that atack really took her down,as she thought she could do somthing she was wrong

"*Static* "L-Lix...where...are you..."The radio speack out near were Lix was laying down,as he was on a Metal table,as he dint like Beds and he was being check anyway,as his eyes Shoot open as he would hear Ayanas Voice come from the radio,as he would amidiatly get up but the metal table tumble over and he hist the ground "Why dont place wheels on them Damit!"he Mutterd as he would get up and stand on 2 legs as he would get the radio,as he would talk towards it "Ayana?..were the hell are You better said...respond"he says too the radio hope she responds

Yea, but ye did put up a decent fight. Still, you should be careful of who you pick a fight with nowadays.

He said calmly, checking her forehead with the back of his hand.

(@Nekoni)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back