• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A World Divided. Female Characters and Mech Pilots Welcomed.

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I'm going to get this here before going to bed. First off, this ro has already started but with only four posts there is still time to join. As for the plot, good people have to beat bad people. Setting, futuristic trench warfare, which explains the mechs. Any question will be answered tomorrow with a link to the actual rp. If you must see it now, the thread is also called A World Divided.

Seriously? No one? No one at all? I was sure I would get atleast one mech pilot. And if it was a female character at the same time it would be a double whammy, not the bad kind.

I'm interested! But does the female character have to be human? I have two characters (childhood friends) a female AND a pilot. But I need to know if I have to modify her to be human or not!

That would be lovely. Link to CS above. Follow the instructions and ask questions when you have to.

So, what's needed? Mech pilot? Wait, what kind of robot are we talking here? Western or Japanese style robot?

Hmm... I see. Well, what's needed here? I can join on mech pilot thingie

We have two applicants that have yet to submit their mechs. So, there is room. You might be the last mech I'm accepting as well. We also need a medic, since the one that had signed up hasn't responded and hasn't been on for a while.

I can be a medic if it still needs to be filled. Let me know and I'll fill out the character sign up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back