• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A WORLD ANEW

ArcaneUnit

Yeller belly
With Fear of the looming Secular Apocalypse where the wealthy of USA, Brazil and the Central American Capitalists join forces with their Cartels, Armies, Gangs, Fraternities and Illegitimate Governors

I am presenting an idea.

Instead of a world filled with Tyranny, privatized education, oppression, rape, home invasion, slavery, incest, pedophilia, drug lords, abuse, neglect, poverty, famine, disease and a world of atheistically inflicted problems that we deal with that are about to become Completely overbearing in the new order of Social Inequality enacted by the atheist overlord's who In Themselves have no consideration or moral bearing, and who's children will wreak terror on humanity for An AGe,

Let's play in an " Imaginary" world where, we have to establish governments in Tribal communities with no more than 300 people each, which need to form cultures and bureaucracies which are not over stimulating, too strict or too nostalgic in order to be sustainable.

In effect. If you make an error in judgement, your society will fall. If you are detrimental to mine's success given the options I have from the stand point I arrive at... You might also lose. And if you aren't as intellectual and prosperous, you will be liquidated and fail. If you are not respectful to your population you will have revolt. If you are too liberal you will have a civil collapse and infighting (enmity).

Let's play to win. To see if we can identify the flaws with human nature, society, and the conflicts of cultural ethnicities Ruling over, interacting with, or meeting one another. As Ethnicities are not RAce ~ they are paternal patterns passed down.

Ethics is the name of the game.

Or we will have rich, Chinese, Russians, Indians, Mongols, Ameericans and Europeans enslaving everyone because we have a lack of self-awareness when they start killing, home invading etc...

Reminder. SLuts will fawk corrupt poliicians. They fawk drug addicts. lazy people. Unfaithful men. Neglectful men. inconsiderate men. Asshoels, perverts and doushbags. Girls fawk them. SO WE WILL AHVE A FAWKING TYRANNY CLASS. And they will eventually have so much enmity in their own descendants that the empire will destroy itself from the same simple premise, and the fear of it happening will only break them further,,,, though in a fiery rage.. | Bitchess are the reason for all current social injustice, enmity, depression, war, famine etc by glorifying the indecency of womanizers and perverts and capitalists. SO how do you avoid THAT conflict in your society. because it will bring you down the same way it brought down the Jews, and The Greeks, The Japanese and every other nation which neglected to prevent it's Scum from filling the pot.

Nation build a tribe that can withstand a single casualty of social inequality By being the best Fatherfigure/Godhead for your team, As I strive to slaughter and convert everything that conflicts with (it doesn't need to mirror) my children's upbringing so that they do not have enmity 10 generations down the road leading to a war.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sky is in a vaccum, so I is making the necessary molecular connections to be stable. In it's current state it PRESSES in on the earth, and is not pulled onto it, to maintain the smallest volume. The scale of the earth is irrelevant to the pressure applied by the atmosphere.

I'm interested but don't think I'm understanding where you want us to aim to have the perfect society, or we just need to fully realize all of the small (and large) consequences of our actions, the minute push and pull of human nature and politics.

Atreus said:
I'm interested but don't think I'm understanding where you want us to aim to have the perfect society, or we just need to fully realize all of the small (and large) consequences of our actions, the minute push and pull of human nature and politics.
I just wanted to add a little bit of bureaucracy and politics to an action packed environment, to expand upon character development and growth in an emotional way. A way that would consequently effect the world around us - the people - and a method of creating plot and knowing what events would be nonsensical to create the best morals, twists and phenomena possible.

The conflicts would be driven more by lack of stimulus than excessive stimulus. Which would warp characters morals and ambitions, and drive citizens into depression, madness and hysteria. Through this, conflicts amongst friends, family, communities and nations would arise.

BY creating a semblance of perfection, we must then work through our choices until we determine there to be flaws in our choices or perspectives which may or may not be reprovable. Knowing our own idea of a perfect community may conflict with one another.

What's up with the first few sentences just bashing modern government and atheism? Felt a little unnecessary and odd to me. Don't know if you were going for something deeper or just spewing out your own hate for atheism.

ArcaneUnit said:
I just wanted to add a little bit of bureaucracy and politics to an action packed environment, to expand upon character development and growth in an emotional way...
Understood. And ditto, Leusis haha.

Nope. I want to RP a revolution. and the easiest way to do that with immature players and people who have no deep thought, or intellectual contributions to make (which are things I can't know a player has or not prior to mid RP. LOL) Is to Rp a nation build. Because in Nation building you can still have an entirely 1rst or 3rd person RP.

im interested. I just need to make this realistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
CoconutLeaves said:
im interested. I just need to make this realistic.
How much so? set the parameters and I'll play by your standards. I do not need it to be sci-fi, fantasy or historical to enjoy it. Give me a basic idea and we can work on it like that

ArcaneUnit said:
How much so? set the parameters and I'll play by your standards. I do not need it to be sci-fi, fantasy or historical to enjoy it. Give me a basic idea and we can work on it like that
I'm fine by that as well. How many people are you planning on? Would NPC nations play a decent roll in the action?

NPC nations can have an equally vital role. So long as you yourself take responsibility for the Parameters of at least one culture (even a minority).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back