• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Wolves Journey

Aveno

Player Selected
Hi! This roleplay needs atleast 5-10 different wolves in order for it to start.

A Wolves Journey
Welcome to the forest! I am Jasmine, the leader of this pack, and need to find more wolves along the way! Can you help me grow my pack and create a magical roleplay for anyone who participates?

Example character(my character):
Name and Role: Jasmine, Leader

Age and Weight: 4, 54lb

Appearance(Picture or very detailed discription): (my appearance is the picture at the bottom)

Past and skills(third person) Jasmine has had a very rough past with family..her parents died in war, and her brother hates her..and is far, far away. Otherwise, she is trained in hunting and fighting.

Other:

Have fun here!5507183690_559e27319e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! This roleplay needs atleast 5-10 different wolves in order for it to start.

A Wolves Journey
Welcome to the forest! I am Jasmine, the leader of this pack, and need to find more wolves along the way! Can you help me grow my pack and create a magical roleplay for anyone who participates?

Example character(my character):
Name and Role: Jasmine, Leader

Age and Weight: 4, 54lb

Appearance(Picture or very detailed discription): (my appearance is the picture at the bottom)

Past and skills(third person) Jasmine has had a very rough past with family..her parents died in war, and her brother hates her..and is far, far away. Otherwise, she is trained in hunting and fighting.

Other:

This roleplay is recommended for people 18 years or older.

Have fun here
!View attachment 539886
Message me your character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back