• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ✧A Wicked kind of Beautiful✧ (Sign up) ⇩

Hey, any of you interested in a reboot of a 'Wicked kind of beautiful'? It was fun having you all around last time (:
@stainsoftime
Uasal Uasal
Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy
@Shagranoz
Inheritance Inheritance
@Duke of Vaults
@Lindew (I'm aware you left this last time, but I wanted to give you a chance to rejoin in case you're interested!)
@OceanBunny
@Vargas
@CaptainMcNoob
athereal athereal

Also,
A Angelus not sure if you're still rp'ing, but if you're ever interested feel free to join!
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving not sure if this is your cup of tea, but the same goes for you!

Here's the original in case you want to check out the premise:
I'm in

Hey, any of you interested in a reboot of a 'Wicked kind of beautiful'? It was fun having you all around last time (:
@stainsoftime
Uasal Uasal
Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy
@Shagranoz
Inheritance Inheritance
@Duke of Vaults
@Lindew (I'm aware you left this last time, but I wanted to give you a chance to rejoin in case you're interested!)
@OceanBunny
@Vargas
@CaptainMcNoob
athereal athereal

Also,
A Angelus not sure if you're still rp'ing, but if you're ever interested feel free to join!
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving not sure if this is your cup of tea, but the same goes for you!

I would be

snip snip

Also,

This looks awesome, I'll definitely join!

I'll start crafting a character ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back