• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ✧A Wicked kind of Beautiful✧ (Sign up) ⇩

Moi, j’ai étudié le français à l’école depuis quelques anneés, mais je sais que ça ne me donne pas une bonne compréhension. J’étais le meilleur dans ma classe, mais ils sont toutes stupides.

Aren't we all, man. That's why I just jump in the (figurative) kiddie pool! When compared to all the little kids using it as a toilet, I'm practically a god.

I mean, the reason I'm using French is to make jabs, and I am surprised there have been no 'how dare you speak my tongue!' quips

I'd love to write in french more, because I know it...but it's that dirty Louisianan/Qubecian french that everyone frowns upon.

INDEED! Don't worry, she'll probably drop them if she sees a weapon she thinks is cooler. Currently I'm kind of obsessing over those weird straight Japanese short sword things. Mmm, shiny.

Psst, athereal athereal , can I ask what exactly your character is up to here? If it's been stated, then I missed it, so sorry. (Just need to know vague things cause danger sense and all that)

If you guys think Yeshua is pretentious, just wait till I finish God.

Please don't think I'm not slamming my head on the keyboard with every one of his one-liners I write.

Heaven is retreating and Yeshie is a prisoner. God only wanted to send a message. Mah boy is in manacles. Luci'el is making fun of him for it. Hellfire is also spreading on the battlefield(boom).

IMO: Lilith needs to make a move and I need to finish God.

MMM... This will have to be on hold. I'm in CPS and my parents left me stranded and told me to find my own way home, basically. Sorry guys, but I'll be able to get back online in a few hours... Uasal Uasal Will be playing as Lilith from this point on until I get back.

MMM... This will have to be on hold. I'm in CPS and my parents left me stranded and told me to find my own way home, basically. Sorry guys, but I'll be able to get back online in a few hours... Uasal Uasal Will be playing as Lilith from this point on until I get back.
WTF LMK IF YOU'RE OKAY. THAT'S NOT FUCKING COOL, AT ALL.

Hmm. Think I’m gonna have to bow out of this one lest I keep getting left behind. Hope everyone else has fun with it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back