• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A wanderer looking for new stories.

SpiderGuy

Gamer
Hello people! It's been a while I haven't roleplayed but I'm back! I hope it's good enough when you read this as I'll do my best to express of what I'm really looking for in roleplaying.

Pointers:-

1. I'm 24 and I'm looking for partners who are 19 or over alteast. Also more than 24 is fine too. Sorry fellas who are below 19, this is just my level of comfort of who I am writing with.

2. I preferably write in third person, so I expect the same from you.

3. I prefer writing in two paragraphs atleast or more. I won't do one-liners as I like detailed writing. I'd even love to write in novella if there is a chance.

4. Although I'm open to almost all kind of pairing, my favorite pairing is older woman and young man where I want to play as male character there.

5. Though I love writing in fandomless but if you want me to write in fandom, I can totally do justice with Marvel and DC, I even want to try Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect fandom.

6. Follow RPN rules.

7. If suppose I couldn't reply you after certain time and you feel it's too long, please just let me know as it's because I would be busy.

8. Although I prefer slice of life setting, I'm open to try out supernatural, fantasy, post-apocalyptic and sci-fi setting.

9. It's not really necessary but it would be great if we use faceclaims who are celebrities for our characters loook as I roleplayed on Tumblr before, so I did got use to there.

10. I'm comfortable with MxF pairing and I prefer playing as male.

Pairings:-
Female Professor x Male Student (set in college)
Boss x Employee/Intern
Employee x Employee
Neighbors
Mom's friend
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Tough girl x Soft boy (age wise, they can be both 20+ as same age or she can be bit older)

Male x Older sister's friend
College student x FBI Agent

Marvel fandom:-

So, the only canon I can play as Spider-Man and I preferably play him 20+ where he is in college which is a bit of inspiration from comics but can be adjusted in MCU verse otherwise, so my list of pairings with him will always be where he is 20 or little more already.

Peter Parker x Wanda Maximoff
Peter Parker x Mary Jane Watson
Peter Parker x Maria Hill
Peter Parker x Pepper Potts
Peter Parker x Raven Darkholme/Mystique

These are the pairings which came in my head but I'm open to other parings as well, just ask. For new plot ideas, I'm open to almost anything as I love brainstorming and discussing ideas, if you have any ideas you want to write, just share it away and I'll let you know if I'm interested in writing or I feel I won't do justice of what you're looking for.

Last edited:
I'd love a Marvel/DC crossover. How would you feel about any of these pairings:

Peter x Silver St Cloud
Peter x Cat
Peter x Ivy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back