• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A vampire's masquerade ball (Allows accepting and OPEN)

Should the characters go on an adventure?

• NOO ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HECK YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anne watched, wondering what the boy had wanted to say. She didn’t know him though, so she was grateful that Draken had gotten rid of him. “Thank you,” she said to him, “but you didn’t need to do that.”

@DaManofWar

Draken turned back to Anne. "I don't like that man," he told her. "I should probably find myself a room. But thanks again for helping me." He sighed a bit, acting like a nervous teenager, before leaning in, and giving Anne a kiss. Now, she would be his puppet.

@FictionalReality

Anne blushed heavily, stuttering out “O-ok, I-I’ll see you around I-I guess.” She was completely shocked. That was her first kiss, and she wasn’t sure how she was supposed to react. At the moment it felt as though her face was on fire, which she didn’t think it was meant to be.

@DaManofWar

Cane molded himself into Amara and sighed slowly. "Where have you been all my life?" He realized how ironic that might sound, him being nearly 300 years old but just ignored it. Amara was exactly what he needed in his life, and she reminded him of Kareem and he smiled. It was like Kareem had been reincarnated in this woman, and he couldn't be happier. @sprouhtt

Draken smiled at Anne. "Sure," he told her. He left, and then clapped his hands together. That went well. He walked down the halls of this grand castle until he caught Kathrina scent. He smiled, and pushed the door of her room open. "I'm here, Kathrina," he said aloud for her to hear.

@DarknessSpirit

Hartley said:
Cane molded himself into Amara and sighed slowly. "Where have you been all my life?" He realized how ironic that might sound, him being nearly 300 years old but just ignored it. Amara was exactly what he needed in his life, and she reminded him of Kareem and he smiled. It was like Kareem had been reincarnated in this woman, and he couldn't be happier. @sprouhtt
Cane was an amazing guy and she was very happy to have him. "I could say the same for you love, I guess I wasn't looking in the right places." Amara said very quietly as she leaned into him and laid her head on his chest. "I can wait," Amara hesitantly said to him.

Kathrina stepped out of the bathtub, she drained it and blew out the candles. She brushed out her long dark hair, and got into a fine, comfortable white evening dress, which looked rather good on her form, although that was not the intention. Her head turned sharply and she almost threw him across the room but stopped herself just before she got to Draken, who gladly stepped in. She gestured to the table "Sit." She said as she grabbed a bottle of champange and a couple blood bottles. She poured him a cup of blood and champange and set both glasses down before him, before doing the same herself. She paced the room for a couple seconds before saying. "You play a fools game." She said to him without looking at him.

"Fools game from your perspective. I have taken risks my entire life. And it is a very long life," Draken told Kathrina, before drinking his cup of blood, then champagnes. "What do you make of it?" He asked her.

@DarknessSpirit

Cane smiled at her response, knowing he would have said the same thing. "I want you to wait. Being turned is a hell of a choice and not taken lightly. It took me.....quite a while to decide, and even then I was still angry for 50 years." Cane thought back to those 50 years of murderous rampage, how many people he killed just for looking at him funny or when he killed entire villages because they were scared of him. @sprouhtt

" I find it quite... Intreasting" the corners of her mouth twitched up as she said the last word. She sat down, "why do you play it? I assume you were not invited?" She asked in a curious tone as she sipped some blood. Kathrina was indeed manipulative herself yet she doesn't take risks.

DarknessSpirit said:
" I find it quite... Intreasting" the corners of her mouth twitched up as she said the last word. She sat down, "why do you play it? I assume you were not invited?" She asked in a curious tone as she sipped some blood. Kathrina was indeed manipulative herself yet she doesn't take risks.
Draken laughed. "Of course I wasn't," he told Kathrina. "I'm here for one thing. To restore the vampire kingdom to it's former glory. Not having to invite humans to places like this." Draken scoffed. "Hunters come for us in the day, and I must rub shoulders with their species in the night? Why? It's pointless!" Draken felt his fist clench. "We will be at war with humanity. No question." Draken set down his glass of blood. "The question is, could I count on someone like you to defend your people?" He did want to know.

@DarknessSpirit

Last edited by a moderator:
Hartley said:
Cane smiled at her response, knowing he would have said the same thing. "I want you to wait. Being turned is a hell of a choice and not taken lightly. It took me.....quite a while to decide, and even then I was still angry for 50 years." Cane thought back to those 50 years of murderous rampage, how many people he killed just for looking at him funny or when he killed entire villages because they were scared of him. @sprouhtt
"I am ready, but if you want me to wait I will." She said to him buried her face into his chest smelling the cologne off of him. Amara hugged him closely not wanting to let him go, it was comforting to her to hold onto him both literally and mentally. The past few days with him has been wonderful and she was glad he wanted to come with her to meet her parents. Maybe he wanted her to remain mortal since he didn't want the same thing happening to her like it did to her.

@Hartley

"I am going to get ready for bed," She told him and realized that she hadn't ate yet since this morning. She was kind of hungry but knew she should just wait until tomorrow morning to eat. Amara thought to herself that it would be starvation to wait all the way until tomorrow morning, but she liked that Cane was with her right now and she didn't want to leave. "I hope everything went will with Vasilisa," She spoke.

@Aio @Hartley

"Everything did go well, but I can't help but be on edge. Usually, I'd deal with this problem immediately before it became too bad. But, Vasilisa made me promise so ill wait." Cane felt her stomach growl, but she didn't say anything about it so he guessed she wasn't bothered by it. He pulled back and something crossed his mind quickly. "Would you mind staying in my room tonight? I have some things I want to do tonight and I would rest easier if I knew you were in here." Cane was gonna wander the castle and talk with some others, and try to avoid that man as per Vasilisas request. @Aio @sprouhtt

Hartley said:
"Everything did go well, but I can't help but be on edge. Usually, I'd deal with this problem immediately before it became too bad. But, Vasilisa made me promise so ill wait." Cane felt her stomach growl, but she didn't say anything about it so he guessed she wasn't bothered by it. He pulled back and something crossed his mind quickly. "Would you mind staying in my room tonight? I have some things I want to do tonight and I would rest easier if I knew you were in here." Cane was gonna wander the castle and talk with some others, and try to avoid that man as per Vasilisas request. @Aio @sprouhtt
"He's leaving me to check on the others, that's great." She thought to herself but even her thought's sounded selfish, "DOn't think like that Amara, he's a good person to be doing so. After all he does love you enough to worry about you," Amara thought to herself again and she wanted as Cane walked over to the door. "Just be careful," She said to him and got up herself to walk over to him and gave him a quick kiss before he left.

Vasilisa was having no luck finding the man. She lost his scent about half way into her search, now she just wandered the halls hoping to get another whiff. She knew what she asked Cane to do was hard for him but it made her happy when he promised. Though the man seemed like a threat maybe he was genuinely scared and lost, though taking Anne down with him caused her to think otherwise. If he did have a plan she wanted to know what it was before she let Cane near him. All she could do was at least give the man a chance to explain himself.

@DaManofWar

Julie was in her bedroom which is in the servants quarters. Julie enjoys bedtime there away from the vampires, she dislikes being around yet she knows it's her duty to clean and take care of any of there needs but she stayed in today to read few of her books she took to read which calmed her in days like this a ball of all "it's getting late...maybe I should get out and see if there is any work to do.."

Cane made sure his bedroom door was sealed shut, and then walked out to explore the castle. "More like check everybody out honestly." He needed a better feel around and started aimlessly wandering around, mostly looking to spot the host but not finding even a trace of him. He checked his harness real quick and his jacket pocket for the silver brass knuckles. "I really don't want to use these, but if I have too...." @ anyone

Amara went to the closet and grabbed something to sleep in. She laid it out on the bed and then went to the bathroom and took a bath just to calm her nerves down not that she needed to be calmed down. Amara thought about what he said about her waiting until she finally decided to be turned by him. But he just didn't understand that she wanted to be turned now, so she could be with him, as well as protect him like he's protecting her and other reasons. She stepped into the bath that was now filled with warm water and she laid in it putting her hair up in a messy bun before leaning her head on the edge of the bathtub and she closed her eyes.

09c5726ea36d6d33aeb43756e766ce08.jpg

Diali has been secluded in her room for who knows how long, so she decided to take a small tour around the castle with Smokey trailing after her. She smiled at the kitten and plucked the small creature up before he suddenly disappeared. Her index finger trailing a soft caress atop its forehead as glided down the hallway, light on her toes, as her forest eyes danced between gold and the glowing turquoise within the night. It was a patient silence, something she enjoyed now that her kitten was here and with this silence she explored a certain part of the castle that had led her to an oddly shaped library with almost two to three stories to count. The door was left ajar as she pushed it open, its large weight surprising her as she peered in and sniffed the air. It smelt like nobody had even dared to enter this part of the castle in a millennium, which must have been the case, as she stepped in and looked around. After a short while, the vampire slid between to shelves and swiped her finger among the dusty spines of old novels. "Poor things," she thought a loud, Smokey mewing in agreement.

@anyone

Count Cadis von Reimond Dracula

The Count has been secluded in his room, searching intently on what place he should go to search for them before Agetha knocked on his door. He allowed her to come in as he heard her say:

"Cadis," she whispered. Looking up from his work, he saw an exhausted look upon his best woman's visage. He sat up straighter, ready to stand before she held her hand up. "How long have you been in this room?" He didn't need to answer, for they both knew how long, so she sighed and shook her head, "Leave your room now, and please see to your guests. More has arrived since your last--"

"I understand, Agetha," the Count stood up. There was more the old woman had wanted to say, but she decided to allow her Master to figure it out for himself. He can already sense the new energy now that his door is opened. Down the hall resided the guests he deemed most important, those he wanted nearby because he had plans for them, and now he must call them out. "Agetha, please send word to our guests that I will be wanting them in my study?" Nodding, the exhausted old woman scurried out the door, and he somehow wondered if that was fear that shook her body or the need to rest. Regretting his decision, he hurried after the woman and stopped her, whispering into her that he wanted her to rest in his chambers before he took the job upon himself. After seeing that his chamber doors were shut, he clapped his hands extraordinarily loud as his deep voice traveled down the hallway and through out the castle. "I summon thee to come to my Library within the hour," and he wasn't making it a choice, it was an order.

Her broad shoulders carried the weight of her sword, she looked around the darkness a chill running down her spine, she should've stayed in the town tonight. But the forest was active as she slowly lurked her way towards the castle, she shivered again cold air comming from her lips in sharp puffs.

Her hands where cold, her nose was cold and her lips had practically turned blue. She looked up at the sky and then at the building she could see in the distance, she swallowed softly and grunted her eyes growing dark, she unsheathed a blade and made her way there quicker, light on her human feet.

@everyone

@Leviersa

Julie got dressed in her servant outfit and hid her poke under herbed before

Slowly walking out quietly. "It seems there still busy" *as her room trails off to the kitchen everyone still making

More meals and snacks as she was rushed inside by the others. "Come on now you can't just stand there work

Has to be done"

Vasilisa froze as she heard the booming voice throughout the halls. It's him. She thought, turning around and heading towards the direction of the voice. She would have to search for the man another time, hoping he had not left them quite yet. She would make her way to her room before heading to the Lord. Wanting to change seeing that her attire was not fit for his presence.

Opening up her door she slipped inside, seeing Oliver was asleep in the bed and sighed. This boy could sleep through anything. She couldn't blame him, while vampire could feel the power of Lord Cadis human could not. Going over to him she placed a light hand on his shoulder as she spoke quietly in his ear, nudging him lightly to wake him up. "Oliver wake up...We must go." After he finally woke up Vasilisa went to change. After she was finished there was a soft knock at the door. Seeing Oliver still struggling to get out of bed she went to answer it. Opening the door it revealed Ciro, causing her smile to drop slightly. "Ready to go?" He asked, Vasilisa nodded and took his arm as they started to walk, Oliver dashing to get to them before falling behind a few steps.

Growing closer to where the Lord was Ciro seemed to become like dead weight on her arm. She wouldn't ask why, wondering if they were already late. Arriving Vasilisa knocked on the door before entering bowing her head and having the others do so as well."My Lord." She said, this was where all that training her mother made her go through hopefully paid off. she could feel Oliver clutch the back of her dress which made her smile slightly. Though he would never admit Oliver was scared, and she had to remember she was still older than him. Thinking about this made her heart grow heavy, releasing her arm from Ciro to comfort Oliver by placing her hand over his. Doing so caused Ciro to shoot her the death glare, though it was short-lived, returning to his usual charming self.

@Leviersa

Anne heard the voice piercing through the haze in her head. She jumped up immediately, grabbing her brush to run it through her hair. She was still flushed, and almost stumbled as her feet hit the floor. She rushed to straighten her clothing, not wanting to anger the Count at all. She spun out of the door, forgetting her etiquette for a second, but she quickly checked herself and began to walk slowly, trying to act more ladylike. Eventually she reached the room, knocking and curtseying as she entered.

@Leviersa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back