• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Universe of Chaos - In Character Chat

MaxwellCharlie

Professional Dipshit
A Universe Of Chaos

What does one do when the risk of losing is planetary annihilation? What does one do when the risk of losing is global war? What does one do when the risk of losing is the end of all things? That's a good question. When the universe sends chaos you're way, do you let it ruin all you care about, or do you fight back? The year is 2017, and unbeknownst to the majority of Earth, magic exists, as well as extraterrestrials. But there are threats growing. Four of them to be exact. The intergalactic extraterrestrial organization called the G.P.P., the Galactic Protection Program, discovered these threats, and searched for the finest beings in the known universe to help defend. Each one received a special letter asking them to sign it if they wished to participate, and that they would take care of the rest. This is the story of those who signed.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
D duegxybus
TheSilverBullet TheSilverBullet
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish
The Outcast The Outcast
hitman654 hitman654

Two individuals were in a room. They were wearing robes with hoods, one in a firey red robe, and the other a stone gray one. The room was well lit, with majestic pillars of quartz and white tiled walls. They were sitting at a table and were speaking to each other. "So the letters were sent out?" Asked the one in red. He had a voice that sounded almost serpent-like, but nonetheless friendly. "Yes." Replied the gray robed one. The voice was somewhat deeper and older, and had an almost feline sound to it. "And?" The reptilian voice asked. "No responses yet." The reptilian voiced individual seemed irritated, but also fearful. "Son of a BITCH!" He yelled angrily. "Easy there, we only just sent them out." The feline voice said in a comforting tone. "They will reply." It continued. "You damn better be right." The red robed person stood up, and turned around, and proceeded to walk out of the room. His robes dragged behind him as he closed the door. The gray person continued looking at a list in front of him, waiting for somone to sign. And then... somone did.

You may now post.
When posting, please include the planet you are on.

Last edited:

Oliver awoke one morning with a slight shock. He was unsure what, if anything, had startled him but he was damn sure it wasn't the gorgeous woman laid down next to him - that sight was far too familiar to be shocking. His immediate thought was that someone may have broken in, whilst his house had good security it wasn't impenetrable by any stretch. Fumbling slightly under his bed he retrieved a small black duelling cane of hard oak wood, he likely could take out any attacker without it but it made him feel cool so he grabbed it regardless.

Taking a few tentative steps out of his bed, not bothering to dress himself in anything other than a pair of crimson boxer shorts, he softly stepped down the hallway. Turning at the top of the stairs to face the door. He immediately relaxed, his strong eyesight picking out no marks of forced entry. As he turned away however he noticed a small black envelope by his door. He dismissed it as probably some stupid spam crap... until he remembered he didn't actually have a mail slot in his door. Whoever had placed this letter here had clearly managed to get in and out without alerting him.

He walked down the stairs briskly, this was hardly the first time some secret service had wanted his attention however this was the first time they'd not been caught in the attempt to get it. Opening up the letter he traced his finger along the edge of the paper, it was incredibly thin - it would likely have given him a papercut if his skin was slightly softer, yet felt strangely durable. Reading the words within however, was the biggest surprise.

'Dear Sir/Madam you have been invited to a meeting of the utmost importance. We believe the universe as we all know it is in grave danger. We are the the Galactic Protection Program - or G.P.P for short - and we believe you, and people like you, shall be necessary to fend off this impending danger.

Please sign below if you are viable to assist us - and in doing so - save the world:'

The letter cut off there, leaving a small indented section where he presumed he was meant to sign. "G.P.P huh" He chuckled slightly, grabbing a pen from a nearby pot on the windowsill "Fuck it, why not" he muttered, signing his name against the indent.

Ohm-nhi Kou-ras
Planet Kou-ras/ debris field.

Omni floated through the rubble filled space that his homeworld once occupied. Primum industria was only a few light-minutes away, which answered his query regarding how they found them first. He searched the rubble with his telepathy vainly hoping to find some kind of remnant of life.
He had no such luck, with what would equate to a sigh of exasperation he began pulling the chunks of planet back to the largest piece. The lack of gravity made moving the mountains of stone and iron virtually effortless, a little bit of a push in the right direction was all that was needed.
It took him a few hours but he eventually got the pieces back together. Hopefully in a few billion years he could return to find life thriving there. But for now there was no more he could do.
Gathering his power behind him he began propelling himself through space. Like the debris it required little effort for him to move, yet due to his size he could do so incredibly fast, much faster than if he were on a planet. Of course he also had to erect a barrier in front of him to catch any small debris that would strike him.
As he neared the planet he began to register the many minds it held. Singling out the one he sought he initiated a connection. "Master Oculus, I have returned. I think I feel better...I'm not sure."
As he began to enter the atmosphere he toughened his barrier and slowed his descent. The atmosphere began to press on his barrier but it want no where near enough to break it. He came in fast streaking across the bay slowing even more as he came to the capitol city. "Would you like to see me now? Or should I run final diagnostics on our vessel before the departure?" He asked telepathically as he came to the Midway point between the G.P.P base and the hanger their ship was parked at.​
MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie

Oliver awoke one morning with a slight shock. He was unsure what, if anything, had startled him but he was damn sure it wasn't the gorgeous woman laid down next to him - that sight was far too familiar to be shocking. His immediate thought was that someone may have broken in, whilst his house had good security it wasn't impenetrable by any stretch. Fumbling slightly under his bed he retrieved a small black duelling cane of hard oak wood, he likely could take out any attacker without it but it made him feel cool so he grabbed it regardless.

Taking a few tentative steps out of his bed, not bothering to dress himself in anything other than a pair of crimson boxer shorts, he softly stepped down the hallway. Turning at the top of the stairs to face the door. He immediately relaxed, his strong eyesight picking out no marks of forced entry. As he turned away however he noticed a small black envelope by his door. He dismissed it as probably some stupid spam crap... until he remembered he didn't actually have a mail slot in his door. Whoever had placed this letter here had clearly managed to get in and out without alerting him.

He walked down the stairs briskly, this was hardly the first time some secret service had wanted his attention however this was the first time they'd not been caught in the attempt to get it. Opening up the letter he traced his finger along the edge of the paper, it was incredibly thin - it would likely have given him a papercut if his skin was slightly softer, yet felt strangely durable. Reading the words within however, was the biggest surprise.

'Dear Sir/Madam you have been invited to a meeting of the utmost importance. We believe the universe as we all know it is in grave danger. We are the the Galactic Protection Program - or G.P.P for short - and we believe you, and people like you, shall be necessary to fend off this impending danger.

Please sign below if you are viable to assist us - and in doing so - save the world:'

The letter cut off there, leaving a small indented section where he presumed he was meant to sign. "G.P.P huh" He chuckled slightly, grabbing a pen from a nearby pot on the windowsill "Fuck it, why not" he muttered, signing his name against the indent.

Ohm-nhi Kou-ras
Planet Kou-ras/ debris field.

Omni floated through the rubble filled space that his homeworld once occupied. Primum industria was only a few light-minutes away, which answered his query regarding how they found them first. He searched the rubble with his telepathy vainly hoping to find some kind of remnant of life.
He had no such luck, with what would equate to a sigh of exasperation he began pulling the chunks of planet back to the largest piece. The lack of gravity made moving the mountains of stone and iron virtually effortless, a little bit of a push in the right direction was all that was needed.
It took him a few hours but he eventually got the pieces back together. Hopefully in a few billion years he could return to find life thriving there. But for now there was no more he could do.
Gathering his power behind him he began propelling himself through space. Like the debris it required little effort for him to move, yet due to his size he could do so incredibly fast, much faster than if he were on a planet. Of course he also had to erect a barrier in front of him to catch any small debris that would strike him.
As he neared the planet he began to register the many minds it held. Singling out the one he sought he initiated a connection. "Master Oculus, I have returned. I think I feel better...I'm not sure."
As he began to enter the atmosphere he toughened his barrier and slowed his descent. The atmosphere began to press on his barrier but it want no where near enough to break it. He came in fast streaking across the bay slowing even more as he came to the capitol city. "Would you like to see me now? Or should I run final diagnostics on our vessel before the departure?" He asked telepathically as he came to the Midway point between the G.P.P base and the hanger their ship was parked at.​

As the gray robed figure smiled, he looked at the name on the list that was glowing. Oliver Lucius Coles. He knew that Oliver would appear in front of him any second. As the name grew brighter, the robed figure stood up to greet the one who signed. If all went well, Oliver's letter should glow, and he should be magically teleported to the airlocked chamber in the G.P.P. HQ. The robed figure was already in it.

Maximus Vis Chackria
"Hurry up! I don't have any time to lose!" Max yelled. He was in a rush to get to Primum Industria. Apparently there was an... issue. His ship was being worked on by his mechanical assistant: Wilson. "I'm going as fast as I can, sir." A moment passed and suddenly the engines roared to life. "Finally!" Said Max. He jumped into the ship and blasted the engines as hard as he could. The silo that his ship was located in opened up and he went soaring off of the planet. After reaching a stable orbit Max said "Wilson, engage hyperdrive with the coordinates of Primum Industria." "Yes sir." Wilson replied. Off they went at warp speed, and appeared moments later at Primum Industria. The sad little planet had a very thin pale yellow coloured atmosphere, and very little green. It's seas were tiny and it's jungles diminished. He landed at the G.P.P. headquarters and jumped out, running towards the entrance.

Oculus Chackria
Tooth was waiting at the ship for the being known as Omni to arrive. When he heard his message he replied with a simple "Both. I'm waiting at the ship." He was waiting at the ship, working on a faulty landing gear. His personal ship was bigger than most others, as it had an entire office inside. He finally snapped a bolt back into place and breathed a sigh of relief. "Actually, just come and see me... the ship is in good condition. I'll be at the G.P.P. HQ." He jumped onto a sort of speeder and sped off to the HQ. When he arrived, he saw his brother, Max, scrambling into the building. Tooth chuckled, and waited for Omni to see him.

Oliver quickly found himself glowing as he signed his name before flashing out of his house and into some kind of strange metal chamber... This would not have been quite as much of an issue - although still WOULD have been an issue - if he was wearing more than just his boxer shorts.

"Jesus Christ" he yelped out, his voice reverberating through what he assumed to be a ship. "Could've given me like 5 minutes to get changed... maybe 10 if I wanted a shower... also could use some breakfast so maybe 20..." He trailed off - realising he'd gone rapidly off-topic, as usual.

"What is this place?" He asked to the hooded figures around him. One in grey and the other in red. There was something strangely inhuman about these people, as he would shortly discover after looking at them slightly more intently. "Holy shit you're aliens... Dude seriously I'd be much more excited if I was wearing something more than my god-damn boxers...." he again trailed off, making a mental note to seem more authoritative in the future. It wouldn't do to seem in-confident around intergalactic beings - he had to show them who was boss after all.

Oliver quickly found himself glowing as he signed his name before flashing out of his house and into some kind of strange metal chamber... This would not have been quite as much of an issue - although still WOULD have been an issue - if he was wearing more than just his boxer shorts.

"Jesus Christ" he yelped out, his voice reverberating through what he assumed to be a ship. "Could've given me like 5 minutes to get changed... maybe 10 if I wanted a shower... also could use some breakfast so maybe 20..." He trailed off - realising he'd gone rapidly off-topic, as usual.

"What is this place?" He asked to the hooded figures around him. One in grey and the other in red. There was something strangely inhuman about these people, as he would shortly discover after looking at them slightly more intently. "Holy shit you're aliens... Dude seriously I'd be much more excited if I was wearing something more than my god-damn boxers...." he again trailed off, making a mental note to seem more authoritative in the future. It wouldn't do to seem in-confident around intergalactic beings - he had to show them who was boss after all.

The gray robed figure looked at the man, and laughed lightly. He pointed behind the man with his furry gray finger. Behind him were a bunch of different coloured robes, clothes, outfits, and uniforms hanging on the wall. Everything from black to brown, and from green to magenta. Each one had a name under it, some of which were lit up. There was one special pair, however, that was obviously for Oliver... and that's because it wasn't anything like the other robes and clothes: it was a suit. Not a crappy one either, it was actually pretty well made. The alien looked again at Oliver and finally spoke. "To answer your question," he began, "You are in the G.P.P. headquarters." He then said "And as for how sudden you appeared here..." he paused. "As soon as one signs, they are transported here. It's a pre-made spell, so there's no way to delay it." One of the names on the wall lit up. Above it was no robe, but there was a hook for one. The name read 'Maximus Vis Chackria'.

The gray robed figure looked at the man, and laughed lightly. He pointed behind the man with his furry gray finger. Behind him were a bunch of different coloured robes, clothes, outfits, and uniforms hanging on the wall. Everything from black to brown, and from green to magenta. Each one had a name under it, some of which were lit up. There was one special pair, however, that was obviously for Oliver... and that's because it wasn't anything like the other robes and clothes: it was a suit. Not a crappy one either, it was actually pretty well made. The alien looked again at Oliver and finally spoke. "To answer your question," he began, "You are in the G.P.P. headquarters." He then said "And as for how sudden you appeared here..." he paused. "As soon as one signs, they are transported here. It's a pre-made spell, so there's no way to delay it." One of the names on the wall lit up. Above it was no robe, but there was a hook for one. The name read 'Maximus Vis Chackria'.

"Oooooookay" said Oliver, drawing out the word until it was almost comical. "So I take it this isn't the first time this has happened?" he said, half questioning, half stating. He took a brief glance at the suit before walking over and putting it on. It was actually not half bad, it was certainly tailor made to his build. That wasn't however the most important part. "This suit is bulletproof..." He said out loud, tracing the hem and finding it lined with a substance reminding him somewhat of kevlar. "What kind of tailor makes bulletproof suits? This isn't James Bond!" He said, questioning the grey-robed figure.

"Oooooookay" said Oliver, drawing out the word until it was almost comical. "So I take it this isn't the first time this has happened?" he said, half questioning, half stating. He took a brief glance at the suit before walking over and putting it on. It was actually not half bad, it was certainly tailor made to his build. That wasn't however the most important part. "This suit is bulletproof..." He said out loud, tracing the hem and finding it lined with a substance reminding him somewhat of kevlar. "What kind of tailor makes bulletproof suits? This isn't James Bond!" He said, questioning the grey-robed figure.

The person in gray then said "Yes, its more common than you would think." He then listened to him speak, eventually replying with "James Bond? That's a first. I like the analogy, though." The person in red finally snapped out of his fit of rage and looked at the newcomer. "A human?!" It said, distastefully. "He's more than a human, aren't you, Oliver?" The alien in gray said. Finally, the one in gray pulled his hood down to reveal a very feline face. (He's a Primum Industrian) "You can call me Saxum, and I am head of this operation." The one in red refused to pull his hood down. "What do you mean he's more than human?..." he asked in an irritated tone. "Well, why don't you show us, Oliver?" Saxum said.

Ohm-nhi Kou-ras
Primum industria

Upon hearing Oculus respond, omni turned his head in the direction of the response, spotting the speeder he began to follow it. Granted Oculus made it to the base before Omni had landed. When he did make it to the base he landed at the doorstep. He got a few weird looks from the Denizens of his adopted homeworld. He had grown accustomed to these looks and simply walked into the building. Despite the twists and turns of the hallways he easily made it to the room Oculus was in.
"I am here Master Oculus, what would you have me do next."
His tone was the usual emotionless robot like tone he always had.​

Ohm-nhi Kou-ras
Primum industria

Upon hearing Oculus respond, omni turned his head in the direction of the response, spotting the speeder he began to follow it. Granted Oculus made it to the base before Omni had landed. When he did make it to the base he landed at the doorstep. He got a few weird looks from the Denizens of his adopted homeworld. He had grown accustomed to these looks and simply walked into the building. Despite the twists and turns of the hallways he easily made it to the room Oculus was in.
"I am here Master Oculus, what would you have me do next."
His tone was the usual emotionless robot like tone he always had.​

Oculus Chackria

As Tooth saw Omni walk in, he smiled slightly. "Now listen." He spoke. "While you were out, I did a bit of digging in the archives, and look what I found." He held up a canister of sorts. On it was a label that read 'List of planets in danger of mass extinction'. "You said you wouldn't let what happened to your people happen to others, so here you are!" He held out the canister. "It's a list of the top 100 most endangered worlds." He was about to explain how it could help his mental state if he were to help many other worlds, but suddenly a device on his arm started vibrating. "Hold on a moment." He stepped to the side and clicked a button on it. A projection appeared of a robed figure and stated "We need you and Ohm-nhi to report to the airlock chamber at once. There is a level 7 emergency and it is of upmost importance." A level 7 was very bad. The best it can be is a level 1, which is something like an alien sighting on a world that haven't discovered aliens yet, or at worst a level 10, which could be a supermassive black hole sucking up an entire system. Tooth clicked a button and went back to Omni, saying. "They need us in the airlock chamber. It's a level 7 emergency." He was worried. Level 7's are rare, usually being something like global war or a mid-level extinction event. This could be very, very bad.

The person in gray then said "Yes, its more common than you would think." He then listened to him speak, eventually replying with "James Bond? That's a first. I like the analogy, though." The person in red finally snapped out of his fit of rage and looked at the newcomer. "A human?!" It said, distastefully. "He's more than a human, aren't you, Oliver?" The alien in gray said. Finally, the one in gray pulled his hood down to reveal a very feline face. (He's a Primum Industrian) "You can call me Saxum, and I am head of this operation." The one in red refused to pull his hood down. "What do you mean he's more than human?..." he asked in an irritated tone. "Well, why don't you show us, Oliver?" Saxum said.

Oliver smirked slightly "What, me?" he said in mock confusion. "I'm simply a little old human, nothing special or unusual about me" he said, slowly levitating himself off of the floor as he said this. "Perhaps I should come along with our new friend here to this level 7 threat... see what a little old human can do..." he smirked again. Somewhat more menacingly this time.

MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Last edited:
Oculus Chackria

As Tooth saw Omni walk in, he smiled slightly. "Now listen." He spoke. "While you were out, I did a bit of digging in the archives, and look what I found." He held up a canister of sorts. On it was a label that read 'List of planets in danger of mass extinction'. "You said you wouldn't let what happened to your people happen to others, so here you are!" He held out the canister. "It's a list of the top 100 most endangered worlds." He was about to explain how it could help his mental state if he were to help many other worlds, but suddenly a device on his arm started vibrating. "Hold on a moment." He stepped to the side and clicked a button on it. A projection appeared of a robed figure and stated "We need you and Ohm-nhi to report to the airlock chamber at once. There is a level 7 emergency and it is of upmost importance." A level 7 was very bad. The best it can be is a level 1, which is something like an alien sighting on a world that haven't discovered aliens yet, or at worst a level 10, which could be a supermassive black hole sucking up an entire system. Tooth clicked a button and went back to Omni, saying. "They need us in the airlock chamber. It's a level 7 emergency." He was worried. Level 7's are rare, usually being something like global war or a mid-level extinction event. This could be very, very bad.
Location primum Industria
Ohm-nhi Kou-ras

Upon hearing tooth he Nodded, then Levitated just a bit as his feet were beginning to grow restless. Taking the canister he tossed it behind him but it never made it more than a few inches past his shoulder before floating in a stationary orbit around his tail.
"Then we should go. Any idea what it is that is happening?." He thought to Oculus As he began floating at a pace that he could easily keep up with.​

Last edited:
Ohm-nhi Kou-ras

Upon hearing tooth he Nodded, then Levitated just a bit as his feet were beginning to grow restless. Taking the canister he tossed it behind him but it never made it more than a few inches past his shoulder before floating in a stationary orbit around his tail.
"Then we should go. Any idea what it is that is happening?." He thought to Oculus As he began floating at a pace that he could easily keep up with.​

Oculus Chackria

As Tooth heard Omni again speaking to him, he began to think. He then said "To be honest, I hope it's a drill." He paused, carefully planning his next words."But I'm assuming it's a natural disaster on a foreign world. Most level 7's are just that: Natural disasters."

Oliver smirked slightly "What, me?" he said in mock confusion. "I'm simply a little old human, nothing special or unusual about me" he said, slowly levitating himself off of the floor as he said this. "Perhaps I should come along with our new friend here to this level 7 threat... see what a little old human can do..." he smirked again. Somewhat more menacingly this time.

MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Saxum (NPC) & ??? (NPC)
Saxum smiled and the other stood in what seemed to be half shock, and half irritation. "I- But I- He- " the still hooded figure began. "Silence, Pergorad." Said Saxum. The red robed figure pulled his hood down, revealing a reptilian face. His scales were mostly red, but had a slight magenta tint to them. "Hmph..." said he. "Anyways, I should probably explain what is going on. I-" started Saxum, but was cut off by the doors to the airlock opening and closing. Another hooded figure came in, but his hood was down. His robes were brown and he had a black-furred feline face. His left eye and ear were missing, and had cybernetics in place of them.

Maximus Vis Chackria
As Max entered the airlock chamber, he noticed a human in it. He realized that this human must be one of the 'chosen few'. He noticed he was floating, which seemed to confirm his theory. He walked up to Saxum and bowed his head slightly. "Sir." Said he, politely. "I have come as you have asked." He went to the wall and hung his robe on one of the hangers, revealing his cybernetic left leg and arm. He then found a seat and sat down.

Pandemonium
He still couldn't believe it. He was finally free. He could finally do what he wanted. He could finally have revenge. If it weren't for the G.P.P. arresting him for treason, he would have never gone to jail. He hated one G.P.P. member above all the others, however. His name was Max. Oh how he hated Max. He was the one responsible for his arrest. He was the one who acted as the rival lawyer. He was the one who got him in jail! Finally he could do what he wanted. Finally he could have his revenge. He knew that he was labeled as a level 7 threat according to the G.P.P., but he realized that he could use this to his advantage. He was also, however, down in the dumps, but not metaphorically, literally. He was on a junk world. The world was known as only Termentia. It orbited a star very similar to the sun, but this world had no ozone layer, nor a thick atmosphere. It orbited the star as close as Venus did to the sun, but had very little greenhouse gases. It's atmosphere was almost Mars-like. It was located 226 lightyears from Primum Industria, and its creation was started billions of years ago, by a now extinct ancient species. They would send their trash into space, you see, and over a period of hundreds of millions of years, a planetary body began to form. Other species then started using it as a junk world as well, and eventually it became the thing it was when Pandemonium arrived. He was excited! This world was 40% metal! That meant an extremely powerful magnetic field, which meant that his exosuit was being supercharged. This was going to be good.

Ohm-nhi Kou-ras
Primum industria

Omni continued down the hallway beside Oculus, and a bit of a smirk crossed his face. "Well, I was created to deal with natural disasters so I personally do not wish it to be a drill. Though I do hope the Denizens of whatever world is in danger manage to find a way to stay safe." Though rare even Omni seemed to feel something from Time to time. As they approached the airlock chamber Omni slowed his hovering pace so that Oculus could take the lead. Upon realizing who was in the airlock via telepathy he thought to Oculus again. "Your sibling Maximus is here." He let the canister float in front of him so he could grab it with his hands. Then he lowered himself so that his feet touched the ground. He figured it would make the others in the room more comfortable if he refrained from using his power around them. It never seemed to bother Oculus, but then again Oculus trusted him. The others held their doubts, and he couldn't hold that against them in the slightest.​

Machigai Yang-Xing
Location- Earth, north America, New York City.

It was late when machigai left the Tai-chi dojo he now worked at. In the six months since his leaving home he had seemed to thrive, now he would head to his second job in Chinatown at the herbal clinic. Usually someone his age wouldn't be able to find employment in such fields, however those that ran the dojo and clinic couldn't deny the boys skill, he was about as good as they were despite being less than a quarter their age. As he walked Chiwen floated around him in an orbit. "It is quite surprising how well you are doing here Machigai, perhaps you should've left the Clan sooner." She said in her usual excited tone.
"I beg to differ My friend, I've been lucky is all. Is it just you with me tonight?" Machigai responded politely.

"As if, boy. We're it just you two and your incompetence your death would be assured" Suanni chided from above them. His rage filled tone shattering the peaceful tone.
"Strange brother, they seemed to have gotten by just fine before you got here." Bixi told Suanni in a calm tone.
"Be silent, you are no brother of mine coward." Suanni bit back.
"Both of you please, it's quite early and I am tired cant you argue at home? Why are you following me anyways I told you already, I have no interest in the clans silly suicidal quest." Machigai said wearily.
"Come now Machi, you do not choose your fate, fate chooses you." Chiwen said calmly.
Looking away from the dragons machigai muttered under his breath something about his freedom. Only to receive a snort of laughter from Suanni and an eyeroll from Bixi who both fizzled out of the material world to adhere to their masters request of arguing at home.
"all will be well Machi, you will see."
Chiwen said as she too vanished leaving machigai standing at the front doors of the clinic.
"We can talk more when I am done." He said softly to his friend. As he entered mrs. Kaichan approached him with a smile. "something came for you in the mail Young Master Machi." She said handing him the odd letter.

Machigai Yang-Xing
Location- Earth, north America, New York City.

It was late when machigai left the Tai-chi dojo he now worked at. In the six months since his leaving home he had seemed to thrive, now he would head to his second job in Chinatown at the herbal clinic. Usually someone his age wouldn't be able to find employment in such fields, however those that ran the dojo and clinic couldn't deny the boys skill, he was about as good as they were despite being less than a quarter their age. As he walked Chiwen floated around him in an orbit. "It is quite surprising how well you are doing here Machigai, perhaps you should've left the Clan sooner." She said in her usual excited tone.
"I beg to differ My friend, I've been lucky is all. Is it just you with me tonight?" Machigai responded politely.

"As if, boy. We're it just you two and your incompetence your death would be assured" Suanni chided from above them. His rage filled tone shattering the peaceful tone.
"Strange brother, they seemed to have gotten by just fine before you got here." Bixi told Suanni in a calm tone.
"Be silent, you are no brother of mine coward." Suanni bit back.
"Both of you please, it's quite early and I am tired cant you argue at home? Why are you following me anyways I told you already, I have no interest in the clans silly suicidal quest." Machigai said wearily.
"Come now Machi, you do not choose your fate, fate chooses you." Chiwen said calmly.
Looking away from the dragons machigai muttered under his breath something about his freedom. Only to receive a snort of laughter from Suanni and an eyeroll from Bixi who both fizzled out of the material world to adhere to their masters request of arguing at home.
"all will be well Machi, you will see."
Chiwen said as she too vanished leaving machigai standing at the front doors of the clinic.
"We can talk more when I am done." He said softly to his friend. As he entered mrs. Kaichan approached him with a smile. "something came for you in the mail Young Master Machi." She said handing him the odd letter.

The letter that he received was strange. The material was almost velvet in texture. It was lined in a plated gold. The letter itself was red, and had one word written in dark blue on the front. The word was 'Hope'. As the letter was handed to Machi, it seemed to magically flutter open, almost like they would in Harry Potter. It floated in front of him. The text within the letter was written in real silver ink.

It read "
Dear Machigai Yang-Xing,
We are the G.P.P.: The Galactic Protection Program. You have been invited to a meeting of the utmost importance. We believe the universe as we all know it is in grave danger. We believe you, and people like you, shall be necessary to fend off this impending danger.

Please sign below if you are viable to assist us - and in doing so - save the world:' (Thanks to hitman654 hitman654 for the creation of the format of the letter.)

A line at the bottom of the letter started glowing white. Next to the line was a few words that read "~Sign Here~". A pen came with the letter, so he may sign if he wished to.

(There is actually a very special G.P.P. NPC who is waiting for him. I think you will appreciate the character.)

Oliver saw the third member enter the chamber, he was about to make some kind of quip about them needing a new fashion designer when this new member took of his robe, revealing a cybernetic left leg and arm.

"Um... what" Oliver spluttered out, pointing at his new robot acquaintance. "Nobody told me robocop was coming" he said, finally regaining control of his tongue. He mentally chided himself, none of these people would likely know who that was, ah well... at least the most important person found it funny.

"So um... let's get this show on the road... if that phrase makes sense to non-humans..." he said, smiling despite his somewhat awkward sentence.

(Earth)
Astraea had been sitting in her little room on the fifth floor of her apartment building. The room was a deep green color with pale gold accents. Her room was fairly small, with only her little bed covered with white sheets and a wooden desk. She was quite fond of it, as Martha her 'foster' parent. Even though Astraea was older, she did call Martha mom. Even if she was much older, Martha was a mother Astra had never had. And it helped her stay under a roof, so she was very happy.

The rest of the apartment was three other rooms. A small little tile bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower, Martha's bedroom that Echo stayed out of because it was polite, and the main room with a small kitchen and table connected to a room with couch and TV. Very small, but they loved it.

Astraea had been just about to get up to go see Martha after finishing her book when the strange letter showed up next to her. The little child elder jumped up in start, banging her head on the wall next to her. "How? Magic?" She let out a slight gasp and picked up the letter. "Magic!" That got her very excited and she opened the letter to read. Actually, she didn't read it, mostly just glanced at it and saw a place for a signature. This was going to be like that book she was reading! She was going to Hogwarts! Well, that's just what she hoped. Before she stopped herself, she had signed and disappeared.

That was scary. When she got to her 'Forced destination', as she now called it, she let out a small shriek. "Holy carp what the heck was that hello people! This is weird! Um, c-can I go back to my life now? Am I asleep..." She wondered out loud.

Last edited:
Machigai Yang-Xing
Earth

The old woman who handed him the letter seemed to have some kind of stroke once the letter started unfolding. "Chiwen I need you." Machigai shouted frantically running over to the old woman without dropping the letter. "Yes what is... Oh my...Where did you get that letter?" Chiwen said with her usual smile.
"No time, focus up Chiwen, we have to help Mrs.Kaichan."

"Only if you sign the letter."
Chiwen said as she read the letter in Machigai's hand.
"What? Are you serious right now... Fine come on, let's save her first and I'll sign it."
There was a brief flash of light and machigai stood with white horns jutting from his head. And a tail like a Chinese fan springing from his rear.

"Hang on Mrs.Kaichan." he said in a mixture of he and Chiwen's voice. Placing a hand on her a pulse of light filled the room and she stopped struggling and sat up. But before she could open her eyes, Chiwen took control of Machigai's hand and signed the contract. "A deal is a deal." She said as the world began to spin around them.

Last edited:
Astraea had been sitting in her little room on the fifth floor of her apartment building. The room was a deep green color with pale gold accents. Her room was fairly small, with only her little bed covered with white sheets and a wooden desk. She was quite fond of it, as Martha her 'foster' parent. Even though Astraea was older, she did call Martha mom. Even if she was much older, Martha was a mother Astra had never had. And it helped her stay under a roof, so she was very happy.

The rest of the apartment was three other rooms. A small little tile bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower, Martha's bedroom that Echo stayed out of because it was polite, and the main room with a small kitchen and table connected to a room with couch and TV. Very small, but they loved it.

Astraea had been just about to get up to go see Martha after finishing her book when the strange letter showed up next to her. The little child elder jumped up in start, banging her head on the wall next to her. "How? Magic?" She let out a slight gasp and picked up the letter. "Magic!" That got her very excited and she opened the letter to read. Actually, she didn't read it, mostly just glanced at it and saw a place for a signature. This was going to be like that book she was reading! She was going to Hogwarts! Well, that's just what she hoped. Before she stopped herself, she had signed and disappeared.

That was scary. When she got to her 'Forced destination', as she now called it, she let out a small shriek. "Holy carp what the heck was that hello people! This is weird! Um, c-can I go back to my life now? Am I asleep..." She wondered out loud.
(Please state what planet you are on from now on)

Maximus Vis Chackria
As Max was sitting, he got a bit of a scare. When the girl appeared in front of him and started shrieking, he literally jumped out of his chair, claws extended, and desperately reached for whatever he could. That thing he grabbed onto happened to be his brother, who had just entered the room. The two then rather comically tumbled to the ground, when yet another person appeared before them. Max suddenly realized what was happening and began to stand up... or he would have, if he didn't hit his head on the table. He scrambled back into his seat and took a deep breath.

Oculus Chackria

As Tooth walked into the room, he got a bit of a surprise. He got violently greeted by his brother, and someone was shrieking. After the incident, he got back up and sat down laughing. "My god Max..." He then motioned for Omni to sit as well. He noticed Pergorad in the corner brooding, and Tooth rolled his eyes. He had no idea why Saxum made that crazy Litharian the Vice President of the G.P.P.

Saxum (NPC) & Pergorad (NPC)
Once everybody settled down, Saxum went to the three people who signed. He explained to them what the G.P.P. was, and why they were brought here after signing. He then looked at Max. "Max, as you are Chief Guardian of Sol d, the home planet of humans, I ask you to do the honors."

Maximus Vis Chackria
Max stood. "My name is Maximus Vis Chackria." He extended his mechanical arm and observed it. "Everybody in the G.P.P. is special." He looked at the mechanical arm for a moment longer, then, with his good arm, he grabbed it at the shoulder, clicked a few buttons, twisted, and it clicked right off. "I, myself, am a Primum Industrian. That's the planet you're currently on, by the way: Primum Industria." He then went up to the seemingly normal male human whose name, though he was yet to learn it, was Machi. "Now I can see that all three of you are human... but what are you able to do?" He asked. He tossed the mechanical arm up and caught it, then proceeded to reattach it.

hitman654 hitman654

The DoomyFish The DoomyFish
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Oliver: Primum Industria

"Ah... fair... enough" Oliver said, hoping he hadn't offended space-robocop. "Well prepare to be amazed" he smirked, looking directly at Max. Saying this he slowly floated upwards. "Damn right, pretty impressive" he said. He knew this was far from impressive but he hoped the cockiness might distract everyone else...

"So what about you two, my money's on the girl doing something mad" He said, turning to face the others and floating back to the ground. "Also quick comment..." he paused "Isn't there some kind of minimum age here?" he asked, looking at the girl. "Like don't get me wrong but..." he put his hand on her head and then pointed to himself, indicating the height difference. "You're a bit young for a superhero, unless that's your power... appearing super young... although I fail to see how that qualifies you to save the world..." He looked across the room to the person who had initially welcomed him. "Hey buddy, we have a person here who's power is to look really young... I don't know if you're just into some weird stuff but that ain't cool bro..." As he said this he looked back over to the girl.

MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Astraea: Primum Industria

Astraea stood there, looking rather offended as Oliver decided she was a child. It happened often on Earth, but she didn't understand why someone with powers wouldn't see something about her. "I willll have you know that I am, um... Greek era..." She mumbled, tapping her chin as she tried to do a whole lot of counting. That went on for several minutes with her mumbling about battles and Athens and the George Washington for some reason. Eventually she turned to him and shrugged. "I am going to assume I'm older than you..." That was a smug look before she smiled at him and extended a hand.

"Greetings! I am Astraea! Sometimes given the title Justice and Innocence!" Her smile was pretty wide and she seemed very happy to see people, even if it was only to be insulted. "I can do more than simply resist human aging... Though that gets bothersome after a while... But I can fight! It is rather prideful to help your side win! I fought in the American Civil War! I think... It was a war of something, but there have been lots of wars... There was the Trojan war, and the Punic wars. Huh... Humans like to fight... Am I human? Are you human?" That had been for Oliver, but she turned and looked at Max with a confused frown. He didn't look human, but looks could be deceiving. For instance, she looked human but no one could be sure what she was at all. Max's appearance didn't bother her at all, she kind of thought he looked cute. One time she'd met a cat who looked a bit like him, so she certainly smiled at him. He wasn't scary or weird to her, mostly just confusing because 'Are you human?' and 'What is a human...'

"And where are we?" That was her final question as she turned to look at everything. It was different than her apartment with Martha, so she was intrigued by everything about it.
hitman654 hitman654 MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back