• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A true Nation Builder

The Creator Prime

Ancient Being
A Little Roleplay Idea

white_room_stage_by_loveismymuse-d517wc6_zpsefxu3tuj.jpg

Roleplay Overview

The year is 2054, and the world has changed.

The world no longer looks alike what we're used to. With technology advancing faster than ever before, scientists have uncovered the mysteries of the brain, and with this, a new system of entertainment was created; the Neuroset. With this new pioneering creation, the world was changed forever. Originally thought up for military purposes, this machine, after being leaked by military officials, entered the commonhold families' possession. During it's early times of existence, it was a true luxury piece of joy, after all, to experience virtual reality is no easy feat, and to begin with, these machines took up entire rooms.

However, as times went on, and technology became far more accessable, did the typical family get access to this revolutionary technology. This system was used to enter virtual reality, to enter games and seperate worlds through this connection. However, our story begins within other mediums, within other basis. Our story commences when the idea to tinker with the systems of the Neuroset came to be. One man, the father of Nation Builder, produced one system known as Requiem Defragmentation, and this very tiny device is the origin of all of Nation Builder. By connecting Requiem with ones Neuroset they gain access to the Deep Neuroset; Nation Builder.

You are an architect in this new world, if you were introduced to it through the darker circles of the library, or the internet, is irrelevant, you are a new man amongst Gods of Creation. Will you craft a legend in your name? Will your ascendance through the spire of building be one of legend, or a simple and ordinary one? Only time will tell, and people will certainly look to you in either awe, disgust, or envy. No matter if your desires are that of divinity, or one of humble origin, welcome.

Untitled-1_zpsugijour6.jpg

General Roleplay Information

THE DEMANDS:

Demand 1:

You comply, and accept the most basic of requirements for roleplaying on this site, the rules. I am not required to, in any way (shape or form) to direct you there, but if you do not follow them, then I am enforced to take matters into my own hands (with help from the admins).

Demand 2:

No, period, god-modding, period, ever, period[.]

Demand 3:

No fighting in any way, shape or form, within any sort of OOC. If you end up fighting, notify me, and I'll solve it. -cracks knuckles-

Demand 4:

No, period, meta-gaming, period, ever, period.

Demand 5:

No, period, Mary Sue or Marty Stu, period, ever, period.

With that quick overview out of the way.

I'd like to make it clear for you all what type of roleplay this is, and what I'm going to expect from my participants. This is a character driven nation roleplay that will unveil the idea of what would happen if ones biggest desires, to create, was given to one mortal man or woman. This story is very much inspired from a series of fictional pieces of literature that I've recently had the pleasure of experiencing.

First of all, I put the tag "Futuristic" on because there existed no truly proper tag of which I could use for this roleplay. Second of all, and most important of all, this roleplay WILL be under the detailed tag. As I am a detailed roleplayer, I expect you all to comply with this basic fact and only read this idea if you're up for these initial criteria.

I'd also like to, randomly, thank @Musician (shameless advertisement) for her inspiring BBCoding, as well as writing- without her, this entire thing would look like absolute crap, and no one would like to watch it in any way, shape or form. I'd also like to thank the creators of a particular Manhwa, sad thing is that they've not really revealed themselves, but y'know, I want to thank them for creating that, which in turn, inspired me write this little piece of a roleplay idea.

To the right there are some of the basic demands I hold for my roleplay, excluding the forementioned. And down below there will be some sort of eye-candy used in order to entice people to this section. Now, observe, a Cat someone created within Nation Builder!

Other Things

This section won't be very long, it's just, in essence, if you have any questions, then ask me rite now.

Either through my PM, or my RPN fanpage.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, basically, it's a nation builder that users are creating through the internet? Like, they are creating 'digital worlds' that other users can browse through themselves and stuff? I'm just a tad bit confused by the awesomeness I just read, I apologize.

Brown said:
So, basically, it's a nation builder that users are creating through the internet? Like, they are creating 'digital worlds' that other users can browse through themselves and stuff? I'm just a tad bit confused by the awesomeness I just read, I apologize.
Yes, that is pretty much so. A user (architect/builder) are given their designated sector. At first it's blank, but as the architect learns how to design their own Nation they will be given bigger and bigger sectors for expansion to their already designated sector.

Due to the fact that it's an online thing means that other people can interact with your sector, or nation. With this designated nation architects can do (in essence) whatever they will, as long as it's serious and complies with the five demands.

I like it! Let me know when it's set up, and I'll take a look. Depending on what's going on during that time for me, I may devote time towards it almost completely! At the moment, I'm only in two other RP's, and they are pretty slow-paced (which is fine) so I'll be more than able to be a dedicated creator of sorts. However, if it's anything like I'm picturing it, it should be too awesome to pass up.

Well, first off, you would have to take which type of characters are made at start-up. If a depressing/mentally challenged character is made, he/she would usually end up creating a world where him/her is to be 'accepted'. Their word being law, and thus making them modern day warlords. There's bound to be characters that make worlds that are peace-loving and borderline communist, thus making said depressing/mentally challenged characters pissed off. That's when the wars between such worlds would start (if even possible.) At that point, worlds that were made from such trial-and-error backgrounds would serve as mediums to help stabilize the balance. After a while, the RP could start installing the reality of how our world was created, and why our politics conduct business the way they do.

Of course, that's only if these worlds were linked in some way-shape-or form. I'm sure it's completely logical for them to have been, considering the fact that it's all digital. The RP in General would have to be detailed and moderated to an extent though, because sadly, things just don't happen without a little guidance. I would be interested in variants though, because I'm sure everyone has a vision of what their perfect world would be. Some could even embrace anarchy entirely, something I've been wanting to create for sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back