• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A true love match- a Bridgerton story

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! Twenty four year old female writer here desperately seeking fans of the Bridgerton universe, book fans will have to forgive me because unfortunately I am a tv show fan! I am looking for advanced literate writers willing to play as MALE canons. I can do double ups but please bear in mind all my roleplays are doubles!

I’m looking for someone to write as either: King George, Anthony, Colin or Benedict. I’d love to find love triangles for the Bridgerton verse where possible as I have so many ideas I’d love to explore! In return I’d be happy to do the same for you.

I’d love to share some of my ideas, I love plotting and sharing muse especially as season three is soon coming! I’d love to get some long term plots going as doubles or otherwise.

i’d be interested in a double up if you’d like! i am much more knowledgeable with the bridgertons as i watch it with my mum so i’m waiting for our weekly episode viewing to finish off queen charlotte 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back