• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π€ π“πŽπ–π 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 πŒπ€π‹πˆπ‚π„ β€” 𝐨𝐨𝐜.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Howdy! I'm considering applying and I was wondering if y'all had a due date in mind? The premise is super intriguing and I don't want to miss out if I can help it.

Howdy! I'm considering applying and I was wondering if y'all had a due date in mind? The premise is super intriguing and I don't want to miss out if I can help it.
there’s no exact due date as of yet, so don’t worry if it takes you some time. once we decide when that is, we’ll let you all know! i’m thinking about at least two weeks from now, giving everyone plenty of time. & if anyone needs an extension on their cs just let us know & we’ll work it out.

helloooooo im loving this idea so much omg
currently mulling over a few character ideas, i might change what im gonna do completely πŸ€” im so indecisive

sorry for all the memes, but this is how I communicate that I enjoy an idea
67CB267C-A3A2-4071-8D7A-06AA188647A4.jpeg

hey y'all! I'll probably be coming in with my girl named Lorelei who is your resident bouncer for the local bar!

shimmies in ... hi i'm a bit late to tracking this but honestly this will be the first thread i write on this site so i am like, still trying to get everything figured out so i apologize for being a bit of a noob * waves my lil flag * so pls bare w/ me !! this is such a creative & amazing plot though, i am DROOLING over the concept !

Folk bby, how ya been????
hey Walliver!! I've been doing great!! just came back from my hiatus, how about you?? excited to see you here!

I’m doing pretty good! Did you have a good hiatus?
that's great! and yeah it was pretty good! I got my vibes back and I'm ready to rumble!

also:
should have my lady up in a day yall!

that's great! and yeah it was pretty good! I got my vibes back and I'm ready to rumble!

also:
should have my lady up in a day yall!
cannot wait to see her
Knowing you she’s gonna be spectacular

cannot wait to see her
Knowing you she’s gonna be spectacular
thank you! I love Enoch! Cant wait to meet the baby

And Lorelei is now live!

Last edited:
Are we going to do any plotting ahead of time?
I would love too! just some light plotting ya know πŸ₯°

feel free to message me, anyone, if you have an idea! I'll be rereading and sending ideas of my own later!

so far me and Walliver are gunning it with Lore and Enoch!

Lore's little brother, Dorian, needed a mentor, so Enoch gets some money out of it, and maybe something more permanent!

And me and the friends(tm) are currently plotting before their characters even hit the page lmaoo

Lore and friend's character, looking at the monsters: ON GOD???

I'm thinking of having Liam work as a mechanic. I know, it's not much. I don't usually plot by myself.

i am gonna slide maple out for plots as well; you're free to message me if you have any ideas and i'll be flipping through everyone's bios again to think of some myself!! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back