• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Town Called Crystal

day

Most nights in Crystal are boring. Most nights are spent inside by yourself. Or inside and with a friend or two. Nothing ever really happens.

Until one Saturday night a UFO crashes in the forest surrounding the town. Six friends are watching the sky that night while hanging out at the local park. They venture out into the forest wanting to know what fell from the sky. Now, along with dealing with high school, family, and regular teenage drama, these six friends have to deal with keeping what they found a secret.

Here is the link to the actual thread.

Thank you, of course! We're looking for guy characters right now if that's okay.

Okay, that's fine

:) I'll use Dorian.

Question, though. What's supposed to happen? What part of the plotline are we starting at? Sorry, that's two questions.

It's fine! I know the description is a little vague. I was planning on starting it out on the night when they see the UFO crash and them finding it. I also plan on having the town and eventually the characters themselves have to deal with the government (because they want to cover it up). I'm open to ideas too, but I don't want to plan too much of it, ya know?

@riahxoxo Hey, even though it says under the character sign up tab that it's not accepting anymore characters you can still make one if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back