• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Totally Free Fantasy RP - The Group Version

This was Count Dracula's second day in Rome. The sun was shining, but since it was the middle of December, it was not too warm down in Italy. Cool, but not rainy: That was the kind of weather Dracula liked the best.

Being the governing Prince of Romania, it was a business trip that had led him to the capital of Italy, but he had some free time this afternoon. So he had decided to show the city to his family and his friends (@Ami the breadling @Blueblaz).

"Fascinating, isn't it?" Toma asked as they walked by the Collosseum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toma looked at the old building. "Why's it boring?" he asked, and his father explained to him that many people do not see why they should learn about things that happened centuries ago. "However, I can only recommend learning about the past. Everything that's going on here now is somewhat connected to the past, and by learning history, you can avoid making mistakes that someone's made 500 years before you. - If you want to know why Romania is called Romania, for example, you need to know that it used to be part of the Imperium Romanum... the Roman Empire. Therefore, Romania has been named after Rome, or Roma, as the Italians call it."

"Are you sure this is safe" asked Jaune, trying to avoid the eye contact of the vampire "You being a vampire hunter and all, why are we even here?". Sanateoh turns to him and gives him a stern stare, he knew it was his cue to shut up so he swiftly turned his head forward and went on with a sigh.

CountDracula said:
Toma looked at the old building. "Why's it boring?" he asked, and his father explained to him that many people do not see why they should learn about things that happened centuries ago. "However, I can only recommend learning about the past. Everything that's going on here now is somewhat connected to the past, and by learning history, you can avoid making mistakes that someone's made 500 years before you. - If you want to know why Romania is called Romania, for example, you need to know that it used to be part of the Imperium Romanum... the Roman Empire. Therefore, Romania has been named after Rome, or Roma, as the Italians call it."
Emilias red eyes lost a bit of her glow and even though she smiled she did not seem happy. A clear sign she was sad. "But we went around seeing old stones the whole day... And that huge hole called the cirqus maximus. All of that is not even repaired. The people just leave it to rot. And I'm hungry." She went to Count Dracula and slightly pulled his clothes. "Can we go to eat someon...thing?"

"It's so interesting because it hasn't been repaired," Toma said. "Like this, it's as if those buildings were telling you what they've seen over the centuries... storms... wars... fires... whatever made them look the way they look now."

Dracula gave her a bloodbag. He had heard someone say the words 'vampire hunter'. "Vampire hunters... if I could, I'd kill them all..." he muttered. "These assholes really want to make a terminally ill eight year old boy an orphan, just because his father is something he didn't even want to become."

Sanateoh felt a knot tye in her throat as she heard what the little one say, She brings her head back into the alley way she was peeking at them through before turning to Jaune and saying "They're about to move, get ready". With a sigh, Jaune gets ready to move

Emilia's eyes lit up again. "Thank you, thank you kindly.", she said as she hugged the Count. She then opened the bag and drank the blood quickly. "So, if its good that they're old, why are those people in this African countries destroying those?"

@CountDracula

"Because they're religious extremists," Dracula explained. "The old buildings they're destroying are signs of religions other than their own, and they believe that it's Allah's will to have them destroyed..."

"Are vampire hunters around?" Toma asked with fear. The Count took his little boy in his arms, trying to comfort him. "They might be... but I won't let them hurt you, I promise." These words soothed Toma a bit. "I love you," he said. Dracula smiled and gave him a kiss. "I love you, too."

"Why do these hunters keep killing us vampires? Is that just like that thing in Africa? We are different and they believe its whatever's will to kill us?", Emilia asked, getting interested. She hopped and danced around the count the whole time.

Ioan sighed. "People can be really mean... if there's something that they don't know stuff about - like vampires -, they'll have prejudices, and those prejudices can lead to them destroying the things that they don't know." He rolled up his sleeve and showed her his scarred arm. "They burned me alive for being a sorcerer..."

"So they are just meanies wanting to hurt us because they don't know us? I'd tell a story of my past...but I don't remember any...did I ever tell you I am of short memory? Its really hard for me to memorize things...Oh, speaking of it, what did you say this big damaged circle thing was named?", she said, looking around all the group. She expected to be made fun of. She got used to that so it never hurt her and she new the situations where she gave a possibility to do so.

Sanateoh gritted her teeth a bit, feeling insulted at being called an extremist. "Goddamn vampires".In a instant without think what she was about to get herself into, which was a battle with 4 vampires, she loads her cross bow and rolls out of the alley she was hiding in.She starts to fire while jaune simply face palms, annoyed by her impulsiveness

"I don't think you did. And that's the Collosseum," Dracula answered. He saw no reason to make fun of her for being the way she was.

The vampires stayed uninjured, but Toma's arm was streaked by an arrow. The little boy cried out in pain, which brought tears to Dracula's eyes. He carefully sat Toma back down in his electric wheelchair, and his father took a look at the wound.

Dracula turned into a bat and flew to where the arrows had come from. Then, he took on his human form again. "You could have killed my child!" he cried out, still having tears in his eyes. "How can you even dare to make a terminally ill eight year old child an orphan when the real monster is you... I've never killed someone for being something that he didn't even want to be!"

Emilia ran after the bat as she was. She saw two humans. "What will we do now? Bite them? Kill them? Ask them to join the tour?", she asked, a little overjoyed. "Oh this is exiting, far more than that Colosseum thingy."

"Toma could have died," Dracula reminded Emilia. Then, he explained that he was not going to kill anyone; killing Sanateoh would perfectly match her image of vampires, and this would make the hatred against them grow even stronger.

Emilia looked sad. Her eyes faded again. "I am sorry. I always forget that taking action causes consequences... Excuse me Count..."

Dracula sighed. "I guess we've got something in common there. I sometimes forget that, too... I'm psychologically disabled, and I can't always control what I do or say."

"I'd be careful with that," Dracula said. "She's a vampire hunter. She might be willing to hurt you, too... I suggest we'd let them be. Hurting them would just match their image of vampires."

Jaune, expecting this outcome, walks towards sanateoh before turning to dracula and saying with an emotionless face "She's not even related to me". He turns into a were vulture and carries her off. Releasing her from emilia's grip "See you the next time she tries to murder you all."

Dracula sighed again as they continued their way. Luckily, Toma's wound was not that deep; his grandfather had put a plaster on it. "When will they ever learn?!" Ioan exclaimed angrily.

Dracula, having been to Rome quite often, could tell stories about most of them, but not all were as interesting as the story of the Colosseum.

"You can look forward to Romania," Toma said, since this was their last day in Rome; they would return to Dracula's castle that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back