• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Tisket A Tasket, A Different Fruits Basket [Closed]

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg
Sweetie....time to get up, it's time for school. I don't want you to be late, you have so much to be proud of. Don't forget that I love you. Miyuki's mother's voice echoed in her head, a soft breeze flowed onto her skin. Her dear mother was standing in front of her, with a smile on her face. The dream felt so vivid, Miyuki never wanted for the dream to end. It distracted her from her heartache and hardships she had to face in the real world. Slowly but surely the dream faded and was replaced by the familiar surroundings of her room. Miyuki opened her eyes and yawned, sitting up on her bed lazily while rubbing her eyes.

She yawned once more then glanced towards her clock, it read: 6:45 am. I have an hour to get ready for school. Miyuki thought, picking herself off the bed. After standing she stretched out her arms then walked towards the bathroom, lightly stepping so that she wouldn't make a sound. Crossing into the bathroom, she turned on the water then processed to brush her teeth and face. Miyuki would periodically turn the water off as it helped when she paid the water bill for later. Once she was done, Miyuki slipped off her pajamas then grabbed her school uniform off her shower hook.

The girl placed an arm into her blouse then the next, slowly buttoning up the middle. Then she pulled her skirt up between her legs, fastening it to her waist securely before grabbing her socks. She pulled her socks onto her legs then swiftly placed both her feet into her shoes. After she was done getting dressed, she tied her hair into a side ponytail using a heart shaped ornament. Miyuki turned off the light then opened up the door, walking swiftly down the steps that led to the first floor.

The first floor was dim and smelled of old rusted metal, cardboard boxes littered the floors. Miyuki walked into the kitchen, taking an apple before heading towards the front door. Along the way, she had picked up her bag for school and shoved the apple inside. Usually her father was asleep during this time, all more dangerous as to why she has to leave before he wakes up. Besides, she had work later that afternoon and had to be awake for that as well. Miyuki opened the door and snuck out, silently closing the door behind her. Yet another day....another mile. Miyuki thought as she began her trek up the street to the train station.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Shoza Family
Waking up was always the hardest part of Kioshi's (Cat) day. It was usually the greatest struggle for him to pry himself away after falling asleep in such a blissful and calming way. At least until he heard the growls and jumped out of bed narrowly dodging the pounce on his bed in the middle of the dark room something shuffled within his blankets and leaped at him once more ravenous growls were released as the two tumbled to the floor locked arm to arm in combat. That was until the blinds were thrown open by Sugita (Ox) and the two felines hissed in disapproval. Forcing Juunji (Tiger) to stumble back and leave the room. Sugita just gave way to a throaty chuckle of his deep voice. "Time to wake up, Hopefully you slept well Kitten" Sugita joked and smiled as Kioshi glared and stood to his feet in the pajama pants he wore with a wide-mouthed yawn.

"Too damn early if you ask me" Kioshi said rubbing his eyes but after he finished that Sugita left the room. Saking his head his hair moved a little as did the tips of his cat-ears which poked up from the top of his head. With that he grabbed his outfit and went off to one of the bathrooms to get ready for school. Eishi (Rabbit) and Matsu (Goat) were downstairs helping prepare lunch for the members who would be leaving. Though in reality the 'mother' Iyo (Horse) was the one pulling the strings and being in charge out in the kitchen, "Make sure you pack me something divinely sweet~" Kichi (Pig) chimed out as she walked by and headed down the hallway towards a certain someones room. Though completely undisturbed Erisu (Snake) laid on the couch dressed and ready although she was staring at the ceiling to drown out the ranting of Taya (Dragon) who sat on the arm-chair beside her and continued ranting about some crap she could honestly just care less about.

Dressed up and ready Jakuchu (Monkey) was going to head off to his job but not before dropping a little something special in Ozawa's (Rooster) lunch. After depositing the item he snickered and then waved goodbye before heading out of the house and off to work. Kichi had snuck into Ozawa's room and was sniffing his scent off his pillow, unfortunately for her he had come back to his room seeing her do this. "Uhm.. just what do you think you're doing Kichi?" He asked hand twitching a little bit in agitation from her deciding to think it was a swell idea to just sniff his items. She looked up and blushed "Well you see-" Then they began to argue as they had managed to do every single morning for the past two months after Kichi realized she liked the poor guy. Emina (Rat) and Aisa (Dog) giggled as they passed by and entered the living-room, Taya smiled "Having a couples quarrel I hear!" She announced before laughing regally.

Needless to say this was just another eventful morning, Kioshi came downstairs with the rest of the family and that's when the time to go had come around for everyone. Iyo wished everyone a good day and good fortune for the day. Afterwards Kioshi, Emina, Taya, Erisu, Eishi, Ozawa, Aisa, and Kichi left for the day of school. Though it was odd to see that many students so alike together they were family so it did make enough sense they supposed. They walked on and soon enough had gotten to the school and split off into their separate classes. Though all on the same grade-level they did have a unique spread of who was were, In class A was Kioshi and Emina; Class B was Ozawa and Kichi; Class C was Aisa and Eishi; Then finall Class D was Erisu and Taya.
Mena Mena

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg
Miyuki quickly walked into the train station, getting glances from the usual train station employees. She was a usual customer, one of the few that rarely started fights or they had to call the cops on every day. Ever since she left middle school and entered high school she had used the train to travel as her father sold his car prior to her leaving. On the bright side, Miyuki receives free rides from time to time due to being a loyal customer and being an high school student. She needed those free rides as she was constantly strapped for money and looking for cheap ways that she didn't have to spend much of her money on.

Miyuki walked down the steps until she reached the main floor of the train station. Everything was noisy around her as trains arrived and departed as quickly as they came, after all it was kind of rush hour during the morning time. "One ticket to Surogawa Station please." Miyuki stated, pulling out her ticket money to hand to the ticket master. After she handed the money to the female, she received her ticket and moved out the line. Once she was out of line, Miyuki walked towards the gates that led towards the boarding platform. Using the ticket she received, the girl swiped the ticket across the screen until she heard a soft click on the gate.

The girl wasted no time to walk through the gate, placing the ticket back inside her bag as she continued her trek towards the platform. Once there, Miyuki sat down at a nearby beach and waited for the train to arrive at the station. I need to conserve my money for the rest of the week until I get another paycheck. I may have to walk to school to make sure that I don't go over budget. Miyuki noted, looking down at her bag as she was counting what was left after she paid for the ticket. The loudspeaker came on, announcing that her train would be arriving in a few seconds.

Quickly the girl closed her bag and ran towards the platform, just in time when the train came roaring past the station. After the train completely stopped, the doors opened allowing the passengers to board and leave the train. Miyuki walked into the train and grabbed an seat towards the back of the train. The train let out a warning beep as the automated voice announced that it was closing it's doors and the ride would commence shortly. She sighed, letting her hair cover her face, once feeling the train start departing slowly from the station.

Jakuchu Shoza
Seated in the train nearby Miyuki was a man who held a suitcase with a smirk on his face as he noticed her. Getting up as the train moved he sat down beside her his suitcase clicking against the floor gently and he leaned back on the seat sighing gently. His eyes focused on her for a minute examining her before realizing things slightly. He was somewhat adept at this and it seemed like the poor girl was upset so then and then Jakuchu decided to try and cheer her up and improve her day, afterall he just hated to see people down since that was one of the worst things for people to have to deal with. Having pain and being upset was always a pain as he had seen in people, so that little primates instincts grew and he was ready to do his thing.

Moving his elbow slightly he nudged the girls shoulder as he sat back up once more making sure that she wouldn't have to feel too odd. He hoped she wouldn't just brush it off as if it were just some shake from the train. He looked at her hoping she would understand what he was trying to do an the fact that he was indeed attempting to get her attention so she'd be distracted slightly. Though even if she didn't respond yet that was something he didn't have time to waste on since he needed to cheer up this gloomy looking person and he needed to now.

He extended his hand out warmly hoping that she wouldn't turn it down too fast or that would just be disappointing for him to have to deal with. His other hand held his briefcase and his face held a smile.

"Hi there.. you seem a bit down no? Name's Jakuchu Shoza and i'd like to make you an offer that may assist you and make you happier" he said warmly offering what seemed like it could be a better thing than current circumstances.

He waited for a moment hoping that she wouldn't get freaked out, "If i'm wrong on anything though please don't bother hesitating to correct me, K kid?"
Mena Mena

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg
Miyuki continued to stare at her bag, a slight grimace was plastered onto her face. looked around the train cart to see who had been the person that poked her shoulder. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary or caused her to have alarms ringing in her head. Suddenly someone spoke up to her, causing her to drop her bag onto the floor of the train. Quickly, she bent down and started to collect her things, most importantly grabbing her money before anyone could steal it without her noticing. Once she was done, the girl sighed once more before collecting herself and sitting back in the seat.

Miyuki looked at her school bag, quickly organizing the contents, then placing it in her lap. The girl watched the window, getting somewhat sidetracked from what happened prior. She looked back down to her bag, digging around to see if she could find a book or anything that could distract her. Just in that moment, she remembered the person that had started speaking towards her. Miyuki towards the male that had addressed her, a sign of curiosity briefly flashed in her eyes before settling back down to her smile.

This was one of those times that Miyuki felt strange when a person had approached her without the intent of bullying her. "O-Oh Sorry! I'm just tired as I didn't get enough sleep last night." Miyuki hadn't exactly lied as she was somewhat indirectly tired from not getting enough sleep. However, that also pegged another question as to why her emotions were so easy to read? When he addressed her as "Kid", she quietly got infuriated as she hated being addressed as such. That name came with bad memories and feelings that she would rather not remember. Instead, Miyuki just continued her smile facade before saying to the kind male, "I'll be fine, however I am not a kid. Please do not refer to me as such."

The girl looked through the window yet again, looking into the passing buildings that came into view. The scenery was nice....the surrounding houses looked much nicer than the one where she lived in. She enjoyed the nice smell of the foods from the shops down below the train tracks, her stomach rumbled but not loud enough for the other passengers to hear. Her apple was still well kept in her bag, however Miyuki knows that she'll have to wash it off as it rolled on the train floor. All I have to do is wait until I get to school to eat. She thought, continuing to look through the window.

Jakuchu Shoza
He looked a bit... sorrowed that he seemed to frighten her, even though he had never intended to frighten her or make her jump. But it was slightly humorous to the animal within him. But he straightened that out and fixed his composure coughing slightly to fixate himself once more in the seat. Hoping that he wouldn't cause any issues for her and that was practically his main concern in the matter of things that had come to be, but beyond that it was other things. Mainly because he hated to be an inconvenience to her and it didn't sit right in his mind and soul. So for that he had to find a way to make up so he found one of the best possible ways for which he could manage to do so.

"I do apologize if I've inconvenienced you young lady." He said this in a calm and proper tone before placing some sort of cloth sac beside her that was closed to the point the contents were hidden.

With that he rose up and bowed to her, "Once again I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that this will be enough to cover any sort of... incident or loss which I may have provoked through my frightening you. Good Day" He said before walking up into the more crowded area of the train and practically disappearing among them all. You had to give that to a monkey if they wanted to be seen they would and if they wanted to hide well.. it's much harder to find them than you may think.

The contents of the sack were as follows. A few granola bars, a banana, some money, and an address card linking to the Shoza home.
Mena Mena

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg
Miyuki listened as the male tried to urge her to take compensation for what he had done to her, she was utterly confused. Why was he making such a fuzz for frightening her? It didn't make any sense. "I can't really accept anything, I don't want you to give me anything as you did not do anything wrong. Thank you for suggesting that though." She explained, facing towards the male in question. Miyuki blinked as a peach colored sack was left onto her lap, suggesting that he ignored her earlier statement. Without another word, the mysterious person named Jakuchu Shoza left into the crowd. Miyuki was tempted to leave after him to give back the bag he gave her, however curiosity filled her as she looked down at the bag.

This person.....what the...? She thought, looking through the sack amazed at what she had found. At least 5 granola bars, a banana, 20 dollars worth of money, and an address card to what looked like an expensive house. With this amount of food, she could survive another 2-3 more days if she rationed her food correctly and that depends if her father doesn't find her food. Miyuki couldn't accept this however, she had to earn the right to get this much food and not depend on others. This was a value that she taught herself, to be independant and strive to be the best she could. The train started to slow down, indicating that they had arrived at the designated station.

Miyuki stood up from her seat, grabbing both bags while glancing through the crowd. Where did that person go? I'll try looking outside. She thought, seeing as the train had come to a complete stop. Once the train doors opened, she walked out of the train doors in search of Jakuchu, only to not find him anywhere. Sighing while thinking about Jakuchu, Miyuki walked out the station and started to head to school. Walking past the shops that lined the streets, she couldn't notice the falling of the leaves. It'll be winter soon... Miyuki thought, turning the corner that led to her school.

She continued down the dirt road lined with white picket fences, only stopping when she noticed that there were others walking down the same road. The late crowd huh? They must live farther from the school than from where I live. Miyuki shrugged then continued down the road, meeting the black gate that surrounded the school. The gatekeeper just shook her head as she had gotten the names of everyone lined up before letting them in. Miyuki was quiet as the gatekeeper already knew what her name as it was an casual occurrence.

Kioshi and Emina

Kioshi sighed as he sat back on two legs of his chair feet on the desk, they'd gotten to school early today all because of that old buffalo. He ran his hand through his hair annoyed obviously and in front of him he heard a giggle, Opening his eyes he'd seen Emina sitting there smiling at him sitting backwards in her chair. He moved his feet back to the floor now and put all four legs of the chair on the floor. Afterwards beginning to eye up Emina now who sat there trying to figure out what she was up to and why she had giggled at him but then she did it again and he sighed before looking her dead in the eyes.

"What are you trying here exactly?" He asked his eyes narrowing at her ever so slightly.

"I'm not trying a thing. You trying anything Kitty?" She asked knowing it would annoy him and it caused a twitch from his ear before flattening down against his head once more. A growl of irritation came from him and they glared at one another for a moment before Emina turned away a slight blush upon her face from embarrassment, "I'm sorry... Kitty" she murmured.

His ear twitched once more "Apologizing and then doing the annoying thing doesn't fix it!" He retorted to which she only giggled at him once more. Though other than that they really didn't have an issue just a bit of casual talk between the two of them just speaking. Neither really getting upset since they did have little arguments but seemingly were indeed best friends besides an odd remorse and unspoken anger between the two of them which just stayed hidden.

Ozawa and Kichi

Ozawa was just sitting there reading a casual book on some form of history as it seemed to an outsider and thanks to being in the back of the class it made this so much easier. He was actually looking at what had been put in his lunch, a rather scandalous magazine of scantily-clothed women and it seemed as if Kichi was caught by it since she moved her head and focus away from her drawing of Mr. and Mrs. Rooster and back onto the smirking Ozawa. She noticed something odd about him being a weirdly blushing version which was something highly unknown to his character when reading about history.

"So.. it seems history turns you on huh?" Kichi asked beginning to peer over at what Ozawa was reading who had suddenly slammed the book shut and laid his head on it looking up at her.

He chuckled nervously "No no.. I- I was looking at uhm.. a stash of picture of.. someone important to me" He lied as hard as he could hoping she wouldn't know but Kichi wasn't having any of it and yanked the book out from under him causing his head to smack into the desk hard. She went into the history book and got out the magazine before tearing it to shreds then and there only to lift his head up and kiss the cheek which hit the table. He put his head down on his simple history book and Kichi cleaned up the trash moving it to the bin with no issue before returning to her drawing.

Aisa and Eishi

Aisa smiled at her paper as she continued drawing the house they lived at adding details with the colored pencils she had quite honestly it wasn't hard to draw for her as she genuinely enjoyed drawing and the house was one of the best things to her memory that she remembered so she sang under her breath. "Be be to you, my heart. Is true. No one, can prove..." the rest couldn't be made out to be honest. It sounded cute though and even though she is a loli and quite short squeezing her to show love is only one thing people would like to do to her.

Eishi wasn't being quiet as he was talking up some ladies in his class with that cocky attitude, "You know girl.. if he can't treat you like the princess you need to be he isn't worth it. Come to someone who can treat you like you need it" He said flirtatiously before kissing the top of her hand. Causing the girl to blush immensely and her friends to blush slightly as well just from the fact he had been chatting them up this long.

Erisu and Taya

Erisu was staring off into ssspace as was usual for the snake girl, what she was thinking of was beyond most peoples comprehension and was something that most wouldn't dare try and figure out. For it would be as though they were unlocking the secrets to the universe. "Uh huh... yeah... sounds like that sucks" she would say in her honestly quite attractive voice, she just tends not to use it around anyone being that she doesn't want to reveal her secrets. It's what keeps everyone guessing trying to figure out just who she is and if she didn't have that kind of slyness to the point where no one could see through her sneaky snake of a disguise she could practically do anything that she wanted and have most of it in her control.

On the other hand Taya was ranting on and on about something once again, while she did have quite the pretty voice if you hear something like that rambling on for hours you tend to just zone out. All because there's really no need to stay focused and if there is it's just another thing that you have to figure out before managing to understand.

"So she just completely ignored me... who does that even you know? It's just that she isn't even a friend... Right? I'm glad to have a friend like you who actually listens to me so I can say what I need to. So my hair-" She continued to ramble from there and that didn't even come close to stopping for awhile.

Mena Mena

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg
Miyuki walked past the gate then grabbed the door handle, pulling it open so she could enter. Just have to get my shoes then I can head to class. She heard door catch itself then softly click behind her as she walked towards the school lockers. After approaching her locker, Miyuki placed her compensation in then opened the locker. Removing her feet from her shoes, she exchanged her outdoor shoes for her indoor shoes. Once she fixed her shoes to fit her feet, she placed her outdoor shoes in her locker then relocked the door. climbed the steps to her first period class, she secretly hated the long trek that she had to walk up until she arrived at the second floor.

Miyuki arrived on the second floor, pausing only to take her breath as she stood in place leaning against the wall for a good 2 minutes. After she was rested, the girl walked down the hallway quickly, making sure that her uniform was tightly secure. Most of the bullies would love to pick on her choice of outfit as it was outdated and didn't match the current "trend". She could care less about fashion however, she was forced to attend class with those buffoons. Miyuki took a deep breath before walking into Class A, a smile plastered onto her face, she swung the door open. "Sorry, I'm late! I-" She immediately stopped talking as she realized her mistake almost instantly.

Eyes blinked at her she blinked back, these weren't the surroundings of her classroom. Seems by accident she had entered Class C instead of Class A, this was indeed puzzling to her. "U-Uhm Excuse me!" Miyuki exclaimed, quickly backing up into the hallway and shoving the door closed. Phew... She let out a sigh before running down the hallway to her correct class. Making sure her breathe was at its right tempo, she lightly pulled open the door and walked in. "G-Good Morning." She greeted everyone with a smile, even the bullies, despite being quiet almost like a mouse. Miyuki scrambled to her seat, placing both bags next to her chair as she started to get her school supplies ready for her first class.

Kioshi

Kioshi noticed that Miyuki had been a bit late to class today and while that was something he had been used to seeing he also heard her down the hallway with her little class mix-up though he couldn't tell which class it was she had managed to wander into. Though he knew Emina had definitely heard it as well since that was something the two of them tended to have in common thanks to the animal like ears they had hidden so expertly. He looked at Emina who was now facing the front of the class and being completely oblivious to him now. Other than the obvious fact she could still hear him if he needed her and he just happened to call her name as though he would call any other students name out to speak with them. But for now he didn't exactly need her so he wasn't going to bother her but he did have curiosity about Miyuki and what had brought her in so late. But he usually didn't engage in conversation with her if he could help it.

"Oh dear..." He muttered softly yet enough for a cautious ear to hear if they tried. Enima's ear twitched with her bow making note she heard it but she hid it as best she could. "Should I observe?" He asked under his breath still so the trained ear could be one of the few to pickup. Emina was softer and harder to hear, "Yes... try to help if possible" she murmured quietly before both went silent and Kioshi began to listen once more ensuring that he'd pick up on any sort of hint that would be dropped about anything important mainly locations or issues that were occurring pretty decent to be a cat when you were eavesdropping.

An issue with this was though one of his ears was sticking up slightly now but thankfully no one was looking.. at least no one he could see nearby. But for all he knew someone may be and he'd just have to try his best to hide it if someone decided to call it out.. either that or give them enough of a headache to where they would have very little say over managing to remember. But at the moment he continued to listen and on a piece of paper he continued to listen and was ready to write down anything important. His ear pretty much giving a wide room detection as he listened to make sure he could get any sort of slight sound which he may come to need.
Mena Mena

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg
Miyuki shuffled through her bag, looking for pencils and paper that she needed for this class. Due to her bag being dropped on the train, her bag wasn't as messy but it was still hard trying to find things for the class. When she finally organized her desk, two black shadows loomed over her head. Miyuki didn't have to look up as she knew exactly who those females were that were standing next to her desk. Mio Furio and Sai Tatchibana. These were the girls that always hassled her for her food whenever she walked into the classroom and she would always give it to them. The less trouble that she caused to those around her, the better her life would be.

"Yo Miyu-chi! Do you have our food today?" The lime haired girl, Mio asked while popping the gum in her mouth obnoxiously. Quickly, Miyuki pulled out the apple that she dropped earlier and gave it to the girl's hands. "Ha~? Just a messily apple, I thought you had more than this last time?" Sia took the apple from Mio and bit into it, softly chewing as she stared at Miyuki. The poor girl didn't have breakfast yet and here they are, eating her only meal of the day. "Oh what's this?" Mio exclaimed, noticing the peach colored bag next to her own school bag.

Without permission, Mio and Sia dug into the bag, pulling out all the contents for the class to see. Several gasps sounded from their mouths as they stare at the items. "Where does a poor person like yourself get these kinds of things?! This is high grade food sold only at worldwide markets." A classmate yelled. Miyuki wanted to dig herself and hole then die at that moment. "It's obvious she stole this food from the Shoza family. That's how low a petty thief would go after all." Sia held up the card for all to see, a smirk on her face.

Miyuki forced a smile onto her face, "Actually. I was given that food." Sis and Mio continued to tease her, "Oh look now she's a begger." The entire class started laughing at her, holding up the money from the bag. She hated these girls with a passion, they were half of the reason of her eternal suffering. Miyuki took her things off her desk and instead placed her head down. It may not keep all of them out but it sure helped.

Last edited:
Kioshi
Listening he wrote down the details he got from Mio and Sia before realizing they had just called his family name about a peach bag. That had meaning to it and it wasn't exactly possible to steal them with contents in them, for the matter of that he didn't remember any of the others giving it to her before school meaning. She must have had a run-in with someone before school started and if that was the case that meant something had happened to her that was an incident they felt needed to make up from. He put together the pieces more or less only question was who the person who gave her the bag was. Needless to say he didn't really need to waste more time so he stood up and walked over to them.

He quickly pulled his family card and the money out of the hands of Sia with a sigh. "As a representative of the Shoza family I won't allow you two to slander our traditions with your petty lack of respect. I understand you tend to pick on this girl but you bring my families customs into it and I have to put a stop to it." He said glaring daggers at them before moving around them and putting the contents back in the bag. To be honest the bag was something of a tradition in their family and this slander was not going well with him so he was a bit agitated.

"The peach bag you all see here is what we Shoza give people if we cause some sort of disturbance or feel they need to replace something for someone." He said with a heavy sigh before turning back to the two girls, "Meaning she didn't steal from my family. Rather by the way this money is folded my brother caused an inconvenience to her by making her drop something and loose some food in the process." He said examining the contents before putting the card and bills back inside and putting it at the girls side. "I'm fairly certain that's what happened and if you want to argue with me.. you can meet me behind the school at lunch hour." He said glaring at the two of them before smiling to the rest of the class.

"There's the issue cleared up" He said walking over to his desk and being seated once more. "You sure that was the best way?" Emina whispered to him. "Absolutely" He smirked and glared over at the two girls once more to which the whole class was staring at them now after having them get called out.
Mena Mena

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg
Miyuki kept her head down as she looked from people to people, seeing their smiles on their faces while they kept laughing at her. The girl was used to being the laughing stock of the classroom, it didn't bother her as much as when she first became a high school student. This was her second year in high school, she was already used to the name calling coming from the other students. Suddenly one of the Shoza clan members, Kioshi Shoza had interrupted the class room with the tone of being pissed. Of course, he sounds pissed. After all, they were talking about his family like they personally knew them. She thought, sneaking a quick glance in his direction.

Miyuki was quiet between the whole confrontation between Mio, Sia, and one of the family members from the Shoza clan. "S-Shoza-sama, we would never try to defame your family. It was an honest mistake." Sia stuttered, probably too embarrassed to speak normally towards Kioshi Shoza. Never in a million years would have thought that another Shoza would come to her rescue during distress. This is the second time today that this has happened to me. The girl anxiously twirled her thumbs in her lap as she glanced from the trio of people. Once he placed the bag next to her seat again, she watched him as her smiled towards the rest of the class before going back to his seat.

Miyuki was at an loss for words, well it was safe to say that almost all of the class was at an loss for words. She overheard conversations from the other members in the class, "What just happened?" "Why did one of the Shoza not treat her badly? Everyone knows her status." The girl paid them no mind as she quickly heard the door opening, the teacher had arrived. The teacher walked towards her desk, placing her belongings onto the side of her desk before quickly setting down. "Mio, Sia. Please be seated." The teacher instructed them, as she pulled out the classwork for today. Mio and Sia gave Miyuki their own death glances before shuffling back towards their seat, they turned attentive towards the front of the class.

Once the teacher always came in, they would act as if nothing happened and become "model" students. They may have some of the top grades in the school but that didn't mean that they had great personalities as well. Miyuki placed her school supplies back onto her desk, then focused on the lesson that the teacher placed on the board.

Last edited:
Kioshi and Emina Shoza

Kioshi sighed slightly that people were gossiping after the fact he did what he did but quite honestly it was expected among all else but there really wasn't any issue besides it's annoyance. Emina got her notebook out prepared to start working on whatever was asked of her but so far it seemed that she didn't exactly have a specific request. Kioshi got his book out too and sat there kind of proper and yet kind of not in his chair since he honestly could've cared less about what others thought about him and how he was seated. Being higher in the status quo wasn't always fun since people thought you were some kind of extremely wealthy person who just went out and blew it. His family wasn't though, they even had a garden to try and have fresher foods but none Kioshi specifically liked.

Emina on the other hand loved the tomatoes they made since that was one of her favorite fruit, why she loved them so much was beyond allot of people but if you asked her she'd say she loves the taste of the juices that tomatoes hold. That's the main thing that she loved so much about them and put them with quite a few different types of food that she just felt fit together. Which explained the tomato sticker on the front of her notebook... it was some sort of little chibi sticker which had been pasted there at the beginning of the school semester. But besides that the Shoza family didn't have too much to be gloating over their wealth, well besides money that is, but that was something easily avoidable when it came to speaking since more often than not no one spoke of that. Outside of talks with the Shoza family though it seemed that people just loved to talk about it and that was a main center-point for discussion. People were shallow when it came to that and seemed to be extremely keen on centering around your wealth rather than the persons individual worth.

Kioshi used his finger and rotated his red and beige beaded bracelet around his wrist not focused on the class anymore. His thoughts were murmured to himself. "Control.... Ugly..." He spoke all of these almost inaudibly and yet it still found its way into wandering ears which included Emina and a few others. One student turned to him and her eyes looked as though she were worried about him but then she turned away once more. Kioshi noticed it but just brushed it off and focused back on the beads and the instructors words which entered his ears quietly but it seemed that he was spaced out entirely from the lesson.
Mena Mena

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg

Miyuki paid attention to the teacher, trying to hone in on the lesson that she was teaching. This was her second favorite class in her entire schedule, that was besides her cooking class of course. Since this was english class, they had to learn how to speak english instead of japanese. This was a requirement class in order to graduate, something that Miyuki greatly appreciated from the higher ups. She always wanted to learn another money but couldn't as she was always working at her job and never really had any time. "Today we are going to go over English syllables in the English Vocabulary. Also, you will be required to speak at least a sentence in english before leaving today." Ms. Soushi explained, writing the directions onto the board.

Ms. Soushi was a nice teacher towards Miyuki and never discouraged her from following her dreams. The female teacher encouraged her students to always come to her whenever they were in some type of trouble. That was a good quality, she was selfless and want to help others; probably why she became a teacher in the first place. However, she could never go to her if she was in trouble- she would just be another burden to her. Ms. Soushi wrote all the information about English syllables on the board then told her class to take notes. Miyuki picked up her pen then start jotting down the notes, making notes of her own to help her later when studying.

Most of the students had stopped writing when they heard something come from Kioshi's mouth. Miyuki however, was too focused on her studies to even care to look in his direction. When focused on a certain thing, she blocks out any annoying or distracting noises that may interfere with her objective."A-E-I-O-U." Miyuki whispered to herself, writing down how to pronounce them correctly. The teacher stopped to look in the direction of Kioshi Shoza with an eyebrow raised. "Excuse me, Mr. Shoza. Is there a reason as to why you are interrupting my class? Because if there is then, do tell me what is the matter now. " Ms. Soushi's tone was strict, like she was already scolding the poor lass.

Kioshi
Looking up from the beads as he noticed his name he saw almost everyone's eyes on him, "Eh... I didn't intend to interrupt I was thinking about something... Also you said we needed to say a sentence in English before we could leave today correct?" He asked as though he knew he'd need to play off the interruption or else the entire class would be staring at him and he'd just look like some idiot who didn't know how to handle the factors of it in general. Though his English wasn't too great there was a sentence he knew that he could recite rather well from memory alone, mainly since he'd read about it and taken a bit of inference from other texts when it came to translations of the story.

"I believe i'd like to try mine now if you wouldn't mind the matter" he said and stood from his seat closing his eyes as he stood and taking a light breath. His eyes opened back again seconds after and he decided to do his best or he'd get completely and utterly screwed over. "The cat wanted to take a nap before the race began, and the rat promised to wake him up. But when time for the race came to be it was not until afterwards that the cat was awoken and by then it was too late for him" He said in the best English language he could muster. Though he was a bit under-educated in it he did surprisingly well even to his own knowledge. Afterwards he swallowed and spoke in his normal tongue "Was that satisfactory?" He asked curious as to whether or not he did as he was required or if he was going to be forced to do more.

He noticed now that Emina had her head down on the desk as if she were mourning something or showing some sort of regret towards anything. It was an odd idea that she may have that but none-the-less he didn't feel like it was the best idea to ask if she was alright at the moment since it wasn't like he was in a good spot with the teacher anyways. But he didn't stand much longer as he sat back down into the sat eyes on the teacher and keeping his ears open for her opinions on the matter.
Mena Mena

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg
Miyuki continued to study, repeating words and syllables to herself in an attempt to remember them for later. Most of the students were paying attention to the teacher and Kioshi, so she had enough time to study silently. Her classmates were noisy to say the least, their "idol" was currently being patronized by their "ugly" step mother. "Shoza-sama did nothing wrong!" A student got out of his seat and yelled at the teacher. Ms. Soushi blinked then turned to face the arrogant boy, "Mr. Tasuo! You have just earned yourself some time in detention for the entire week. And who ever speaks again will get doubled the amount." The room went quiet yet again as anticipation began to build us when Ms. Soushi turned her attention back to her student.

Once Koishi spoke proper but still broken english, the room erupted claps and cheers. Ms. Soushi let that continue before they all quieted themselves down when she gave them one of her special death glances. Miyuki placed her book away then looked towards the teacher and noticed the tension in the room. "Ahem, I guess that could work for your assignment done. However you will have to stay behind for cleaning duty as your punishment! The school's principal has selected you on cleaning duty for the entire week." Ms. Soushi explained in english, looking down at her clipboard. Most of the students did not understand what she had said, Miyuki had been listening however. Miyuki explained it in japanese to her fellow students, before the teacher resumed teaching the class.

Kioshi
Kioshi felt like he had fixed the issue of causing an interruption while cleaning duty did suck he was kind of used to it, So he decided that was the best thing for him to do. But none-the-less it was better than causing an interruption and getting a much much worse punishment as an after-effect. Making sure the teacher wasn't looking he looked down at the beads one final time before just going back to watching the teachers instructions.

Emina
After hearing the story her head had been laid down on her desk and she felt sorrowful almost and... upset at herself though it was because of the rats decision and the curse her family bared that this was the case. She couldn't control the past but she definitely hoped the future would be a brighter one rather than just this permanent issue of regret. Turning around she looked at Kioshi for a moment before looking back away again back at the front of the class room and paid attention. Her heart felt like it was being wrenched, that must be what guilt felt like and why it seemed to hurt so much. Each time she hear the zodiac story it pained her as those memories hurt her fragile heart.

She let out a ragged breath before stabilizing and looking back to the front of the class hoping that she could at least manage to keep her head on straight.
Mena Mena

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg
The teacher went on with her lecture, each asking the class to recite their best lines in english. Most of the students, especially the person that interrupted the teacher earlier, had difficulty saying their sentence in english. On the other hand, students like Mio and Sia, excelled at their sentence as surprisingly they were paying attention in class. Miyuki suspected that they actually went to extra classes ti be ahead of the class, however she kept this opinion to herself. Finally the teacher informed her that it was her turn, she quickly stood up at her seat then faces the class. "All the other teddy bears hated the girl as she only wanted to play with the brown bear instead of the white." Miyuki's pronunciation was surprisingly subtle as she expressed emotions into her sentence.

Ms. Soushi cheered her on then explained to the rest of the class that Miyuki should be an example of how to do it right. Miyuki instantly got cold feet as she felt the jealous stares of her peers watching her. She unconsciously sat down in her chair and placed both of her hands into her lap, praying for the bell to ring already. However the bell wouldn't ring for another 5 more minutes, Miyuki simply placed her head back down onto her desk. "I guess that concludes our lesson for today, everyone remember next class we will be discussing our class field trips for the year. Please plan accordingly." Ms. Soushi advised once the bell rang.

The classroom erupted into people swiftly shoving their books into their bags then running out the classroom door. Guess they want to spread the gossip before the next class. She thought, while placing her own books into her bag. The brunette picked up her bags and walked out the class, not missing a beat to her steps. After her foreign class, she had cooking class, lunch, art, history, and finally she got to go home for the day. "Miyuki if you would please quickly follow us, we have something that we would like to show you." A blonde with orange colored eyes approached the brunette. Miyuki didn't know this person but from the way she talked, she had to have been a foreigner. The girl slowly nodded, passing by other members of different classes.

Miyuki hated herself for trusting people so easily, however she never let them get too close to her. She keeps them at an safe distance, the more people are farther way from her the better. That way she does not make others worry for her and become something that constantly has to draw pity on. Miyuki followed the orange haired down the hallway and into one of the spare classrooms. This particular classroom was barely used, it was storage for band instruments when they weren't in use.

Kioshi
Kioshi fulfilled his promise and took his time to pack his items up when everyone else had left the room. If the teacher spoke on any topics next he didn't hang around to hear her or even bother with listening. Instead he walked down the hallway and out the back of the school to a larger back-side area filled with pink leafed trees which now fluttered down in piles because winter approached them swiftly biting up against plants on the ground like a hungered cow.

He did this just to familiarize himself with the location and make sure nothing fatal or irreplaceable would go down here. After connecting the dots and deciding that nothing would he walked down the hall and some girl walked up to him "H-hi there K-k-kioshi.. M-my name is Shino S-s-suzakii" She spoke softly almost as though she were embarrassed which would explain the wide blush across her face. "D-do you mind if I walked with you to your next class.. s-since we both have out mathematics class next?" She asked her shoes moved on the ground in the nervous fashion girls tended to have and he nodded. "Sure.. seems fitting that it would occur anyways" He said with a shrug and she seemed to brighten up before they both headed off to class.

Emina and Aisa
Even though Emina had watched Kioshi go outside she didn't bother following as that would just be a pain in the neck to talk him out of fighting those girls when lunch rolled around. But she also didn't feel as though she had the right to talk to him right now and held her bag gingerly as she walked off to her next class. Someone had asked if she was ok but it was as if she hadn't even acknowledged their existence as she walked by her head stuck up in foggy clouds and beyond her personal perception which was kind of a bad thing in the end. But none-the-less she tried not to think too much on the matter.

"I'm sorry kitty... I didn't mean for this to happen to you.. for you to have that... i'm so sorry" She murmured practically silent and no one turned an eye to her as she walked into her next class of Chorus. She tended to sing beautifully and that was something she could take pride in. Aisa moved over to her and then nudged her smiling and beginning to cheer up, "Don't worry about that... He doesn't resent you for it I promise.. I even talked to him about it for you" She said reassuringly.

Ozawa and Kichi
Walking out of his first class he was hugged and given a kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you soon my love" Kichi said blushing and giggling before running off to her next class which just so happened to be the Home ec./Cooking class. She wasn't going to be late but even if she did manage to loose track of time and get caught up Erisu would definetely stall the teacher until she was there. "Yeah yeah, whatever Kichi!" He said waving his hand and then walking off to his next class which was his favorite... Gym. He sighed but on the bright side he saw that within a group of girls Eishi was walking so he smirked and followed his brother.

Taya and Eishi
Walking up ahead Taya continued on her way making sure she didn't slow down and get caught in Eishi and his harem of women but to her side was her a few of her own friends which she was talking with about everything they were more of the popular kinds of girls which wasn't even the slightest of being unexpected in all honesty. Eishi was chatting up the girls and what he said was inaudible among the giggles and blushed of all the girls. It was expected out of him since he hit on practically everyone who was known was there pretty much.
Mena Mena

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg
Miyuki looked around the dim lit room that housed all kinds of instruments for school, the setting was somewhat mysterious. Most of these instruments were back ups just in case someone would break their own by mistake, others were for concerts and bad practice. The room wasn't dusty or anything, it just gave off an eerie vibe to it the more Miyuki stood in the room. "Hey you guys can come out now." The blonde announced, two figures in the shadows suddenly started getting closers towards the duo. Due to there being little light, she couldn't make out the two people walking towards them. As they stepped into the light, Miyuki recognized them instantly and gasped. Standing in front of her was her two best friends, Michi and Dia.

Michi had long silver hair with the most beautiful blue eyes anyone had seen while Dia had long black hair, some stripes dyed yellow, and fierce yellow eyes. "Yo Miki. We're back." Dia said while striking a pose towards her. "I thought you guys were out of town." Miyuki embraced them, the two girl smiled at their friend. Dia and Michi were suppose to be traveling with their father outside the country on some "special" mission. They hadn't told her when they would get back though. Giving the trio some time to rekindle, the blonde that had accompanied her there exited the room and headed to her next class. "We'll explain latter but for now, let's go to our next classes." Michi clapped her hands then walked over to the door.

The girls walked out the room then bid each other farewell for the time being. "Well I'm happy that they're back." Miyuki whispered to herself, walking down the hallway a bit more happier. She pulled open the door then walked straight into her class. The girl quietly hummed to herself as she picked up a chef robe from the wall and walked over to the station. Miyuki put the chef robe on the started to clean the tools, before actually cooking. She's been studying as to how bacteria gets passed to everyone's food if someone doesn't clean them right. Once she was done, she placed them into the drying rack to air dry while she waited for the rest of her classmates to get there.​

Kichi and Erisu
The two girls stood together having a pretty simple talk going on about different recipes. Well rather as was usual Kichi was gushing about how she would be the best cook and the vest wife for her husband to be. Erisu was kind of nodding along and agreeing with what she was saying paying more attention to the counter than Kichi. That's when Kichi spotted Miyuki across the room and pointed to her, "Hey. Could you come over here I have a question for you!" She announced triumphantly. She was very very confident and that could be told just from her tone. Erisu looked at her and smiled a kind of weakened half-smile and nodded kindly almost as a reassurance in some form of the way.
Mena Mena

Miyuki Haruno
2015 - 1.jpg
Miyuki sat in the chair next to her station, slightly sighing while watching the knives drying in the tray. She was tired, was curious as to why yet another Shoza member wanted her attention today yet again. She's never been called on by them before, it was quite strange to her as why they were suddenly taking an interest in her. Maybe that fortune teller was right! Miyuki had visited a sketchy fortune teller a month ago at the request of her father, just another way to try and scam her of her money yet again. Or maybe today was a lucky day for her? She didn't know, however she knew that this would eventually spread even more gossip among the school if she were to answer. If she didn't answer then it would be considered rude and that was even worse.

Miyuki rose from her station seat and looked towards the Shoza girl's direction. "Yes, do you need any help with anything?" The girl replied, glancing up from her dishes with peaked curiosity. Careful not to disrupt her own dishes, Miyuki walked the long way around the counter. She stopped at the opposite of their station, at a safe distance where she wouldn't be distributing their space. She hoped that they weren't calling her over for something stupid, she had enough trouble trying to teach the juniors that were in their class as well.

Kichi and Erisu
Kichi smiled at the girl from across the station and put her hands at her hips, "You see.. I'm a bride to be. Just have to wait for him to pop the question, so I was wondering if you had a recipe that could help me prove my undying love and loyalty to him!" She said sounding enthusiastic and as though it wasn't possible to stop. She was a train of determination and the possibility that she could impress Ozawa was something indescribable to her and others. "So I need your help Haruno-san" She smiled and held her arms behind her back now hoping that she could convince her but there was also the fact she needed to repay her for it. "If you assist me then i'd be willing to pay you for your troubles?" She offered deciding that was the best form of an idea.

Erisu sighed beside her sister, "I'd be careful around this one if I were you.. she'll talk your ear off if given the chance." She said this with a smile knowing that it was her best idea to forewarn Miyuki well before it was to become an issue for the poor girl. A slight sigh parted for the usually quiet girls lips before her eyes looked back into Miyuki's the serpents blood running cold for a moment as she watched the girl. It was almost as though there was some sort of dark force watching around them. But in reality it was just something that Erisu had in her stare for the current moment. "But don't worry if she gets to be too much just ask me and i'll easily make her shush for you" She said with a bright yet weak smile across her face.
Mena Mena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back