• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A thirst for yummy plots ( OCs as well)

cryptidroast

Slyph of Space
Hello! The names AZ, and I'm lacking Role playing partners horribly. I'm a Junior in high school, so bear with me when I'm not on all the time, but I am quite active! I do not do one liners, I do semi paragraphs or full on paragraphs, it seriously depends on how into the RP I am. I do prefer my partners to be mature and literate! Other than that I'm seriously flexible with everything.

Right so let us get onto what you clicked on this for! I'm going to list the fandom's I'm currently into and wanting or willing to RP, bold with be craving, and the more asterisks there are, the more I will have fun with and or want to do!

*****Gorillaz
**Star Vs The Forces Of Evil

Overwatch
Rick and Morty
Earthbound
TLOZ
***Redwall
Splatoon

Skyrim
**Eddsworld
How To Train Your Dragon

Right, so the fandom's have been listed, let us move onto Original Character content! I will list pairings I want to do below, you can pick and we can discuss a major plot! I'm flexible with being either of the pairings!

Demon X Human ( plot below !! )
Prince X Warrior (or knight)
Wanted X Innocent
Murderer X Innocent
Artist X Normal (like not much talent) (plot below!)
Elf X Human
Elf X Elf

Demon X Human :

Hell is real, and it's a lot more casual than you think. Demons now live above the under world by choice, keeping their jobs in the underworld, but working digitally over it. However, people harass demons, think a relationship with a human and demon is horrible and disgusting. The Demon works for the devil, keeps tallies on sinners, the Human, works at a cafe, casual and cliche, they meet there but the human is way too interested into the demon, rather stalking him and then hanging out with him, hence, a relationship blooms.

Artist X Normal:

Normal has started dating an artist, whom they met online, met after a while and began to date. They have just moved in with Normal, thinking it would be normal. But the artist is haunted by an evil spirit and is forced to make paintings in the blood of its victims. Normal and Artist must kill their victims, but keep themselves hidden, who knows what will happen.

Comment or PM me if interested!!!

Last edited:
I'm interested in doing an OC x OC, but I can't DM yet, so could you please DM me so we can talk plots?

Hey there! I'm interested in the following!
  • Demon x Human
  • Prince x Warrior
  • Murderer x Innocent
  • Elf x Human
  • Elf x Elf

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey you got me interested! The pairings are great, the one I'd have to choose out of them would be the murder X innocent.
You have good taste in fandoms too, I'd pick Star vs the forced of evil and eddsworld out of them too. Anyways, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Hai! I would like to do an OC x OC one? The wanted x Innocent sounds awesome! Just send me a Pm if you would like to commence our little adventure!

Hey you got me interested! The pairings are great, the one I'd have to choose out of them would be the murder X innocent.
You have good taste in fandoms too, I'd pick Star vs the forced of evil and eddsworld out of them too. Anyways, I'm sure we can figure something out.
I would LOVE to do either Eddsworld or Star Vs with you!!!! PM me!!!

Hi there! I saw that Rick and Morty was up there and I would really like to RP that with you! Would it be canon characters or could OCs be used?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back