• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A thief's song (cs page)

Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Post cs's here if y'all care. I'll post my character in a bit. If you want to start on Aerth instead of being a isekai victim you only need to choose a mana. (No God given shit)
Quin- Quin- Femboy Femboy Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel
-------------
The first part of the Cs is earth related info and knowledge.
==========
Name:
Appearance:
Background: (anything that may be of note. "Afraid of lizards" "can play the drums" "studied hydrology" "took a wrestling class" if you think it's important and will be brought up in game mention it here)
============
Second part is all to do with respawning on aerth. Honestly I don't want to do stats so ima trust you all not to blast out as a OP hero with no flaws or trouble at all. Usually I have loose stats and a need for flaws and strengths but I guess this is more casual. I may suggest a edit or change to powers/mana or weapon. If you want you can put "random" and I'll choose for you.
============
God given weapon:
God given power:
Aerth born mana:

NeonFlow NeonFlow Do we just pick a weapon or does it have an ability as well? I seem to remember that being the case last time you tried this rp

NeonFlow NeonFlow Do we just pick a weapon or does it have an ability as well? I seem to remember that being the case last time you tried this rp
God given weapons can change shape and adapt to different types of mana/material.

Name: Dan Simmons
Appearance: Short dark brown hair, hazel eyes, 5 foot 8
Background: Decent cook, yellow belt in jujitsu, scared of heights,
============

============
God given weapon: Random
God given power: Random
Aerth born mana: Fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back