• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You Died
thanks obama

Doesn't matter how but your time on earth has ended... You and others in the same situation, that situation being death. Have been chosen from a pool of souls at random. You can either choose to pass on, which I'm sad to inform you all religions got it wrong. Pastafarian ironically being the closest to the truth out of all earth beliefs but only cause it's a mess... but never mind, point is if you choose to pass on this version of you is no more.

But. If you agree to be chosen, you can live again... in a new body with all the knowledge you have acquired... The world will be different but you will learn quickly, your soul having lived a previous lifetime will begin anew stronger then the average person...

"Is there magic in this world?"

There sure is, good question. Each living thing is suited to a type of magic, and can perform it.

"Is this like a medieval fantasy and we are destined hero's?"

In a way... yes, once you live again you have the potential to become a hero but ultimately the choice is yours. You can help people or you could make the world a terrible place to live.

"Will it be hard?"

Yes. But anything worth doing usually is... Relax, we give you a weapon, a power, even subtitles.
Before you is sheet of paper, you need to fill in the information on that paper... to enter this new world all you need to do is pick up the pen and sign your name.

Do you pick up the pen?
---------------
Unknown to the gods and the new arrivals, they would not arrive on Aerth in their intended locations. A daring group of thieves from the Shadowhand stole the godstone from the kingdoms warrior church! Thus the would be other world heros and the criminals are forced to work together
=============
Group rp, casual/semi detailed, minimum of three players to start cut off being five.
Soft magic.
Questions can be answered here or in a pm.

Your character would be a isekai soul just arriving on Aerth with a random weapon and power
Or
A skilled member of the shadowhand, a criminal network that spans the globe with all sorts underbelly for your liking. Spies, thugs, thieves, prostitution, slave trading, you name it the shadowhand has a sticky finger in it or holds the strings to the operation entirely.

Leave a sign of enthusam here if you have a character in mind to pick up the pen.

Oooh. This sounds like just my sort of thing.
When it comes to isekai, i'm somewhat of a conossuer.
My pen is practically shaking in anticipation.
While i'm new to the site, i'm nowhere near new to RolePlay and writing in general.

Will this be the more realistic isekai world, or the sort with heavy reliance on game mechanics and jrpg fantasy tropes? My preference would be for the former.

Can I purposefully play with a handicap? For example, no magical gift, or an odd and seemingly useless power.

A bit of both, I say like konosuba but less video game in the way you can't learn all the skills "create water" "bind"

Each character only has one type of mana which allows them to do magic.
Fire mana = fire magic
Transparant mana = invisible etc

You can get given a dud weapon/tool and odd power sure

To be honest konosuba is one of the few I haven't read.😅 the comedy focus I heard about put me off, as well as what seemed to be moe anime tropish personality. Which always tends to just make the characters feel fake for me.
I'm into isekai for the immersive experience of other worlds after all.

But that's ok, I can roll with gamelike mechanics, so long as characters and the world have nuance.

Yay! I love a good challenge requiring ingenuity and creativity.

Can I play as myself?
I'd basically be making an autistic oddball, who's way too into fantasy world building, and will basically be more focused on learning about and interacting with the culture of the world i'm in, rather than focusing on typical isekai objectives.

The one advantage i'd have would be survival skills, since I spent my youth on and off the streets of a rough city, and in and out of all sorts of messed up situations.
Oh and I have a bit of a martial arts obsession since my youth. Though i'm no pro fighter, i'm fairly skilled, and very knowledgeable on techniques and history.

Oh, and i'm a trans-woman and fully transitioned.

If you'll have me, i'd love to participate.

Once a character page is up I'll accept anyone who fills out the sheet in a decent way

Cs page is up, five spots open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back