• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

A thank you to RPN staff!

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
Everyone I've met since I joined has been friendly, polite, and welcoming.

It's too common nowadays, that because people have a "mask of anonymity" on the internet, for people to be complete jerks.

I haven't met a single person here that was rude.

You guys are doing a terrific job filtering out the trolls and spammers, and I just thought it deserved a big

Thank You!

I sincerely hope that RPNation continues on like this for many years to come.

RpNation has been a wonderful haven for the creative for quite some time now. It is a blessing. A release. A reason to smile. It is something to look forward to every day. =)

Honor and fun,

Dann =)

Nowhere will you find a community more robust, a populace more understanding, and a staff more dedicated. That said, we've got to give props for how updated this site is. RPN looks and feels cleaner/smoother than just about every other site and has a profound level of functionality. We got it good. :)

Tronethiel said:
RPN looks and feels cleaner/smoother than just about every other site and has a profound level of functionality. We got it good.
Yup. Spent a good amount of time checking out other sites just for the sake of having more options. They ranged from "awkward" to "eye bleedingly terrible". This is by far my personal favorite and honestly the only site I've ever felt compelled to throw money at. Even if I don't have much time to actually post lately I'm just happy this place exists. Appreciate all you do, staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back