Story A tale of wavering instability

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So… most of my stories flatlined- obviously- if you read any of my stories- but that’s cuz I’ve been in a dark place. (Still kinda am) but I been told keeping up with something (even with a long break) can boost my mood and give me a sense of accomplishment (probably) so perhaps ill pick up some of my other stories.

Without further adue this one is called “a tale of wavering instability”

waking up like any other day should be no problem… right? “ENDARU!!!” He Shot up from his bed in a panic as he could have sworn he heard his mother call for him. “Mom?” The light shines in through the partially open curtains. His apartment empty. Right… she’s been dead for years now…

He slowly moves his feet to the side of the bed. Rubbing his eyes and getting up. Putting on some fuzzy bunny slippers with a permanent wink on its face. I need tea…

*koto music plays in the background*
My name is endaru I am a 21 year old Japanese male who’s also a collage student. And this…. Is my story, of how everything…changed…

The fridge was empty of most things. Only a small box of take out rice. I’m out of tea… a deep sigh escapes as he hangs his head low. Shutting the fridge and getting up. I don’t have time to go shopping before class… ill just stop by a gas station…

He gathers up his things. Grabs his keys. And exits the apartment. *click* doors locked.

“HEY ENDARU!” Oh no…not him… not today… he turns to the insanely tall American man. 9 feet tall which doesn’t seem possible by human standards… but no one has questioned it yet. In fact… no one even knows where this guy came from “hey flint… “ endaru spoke with a fake smile

“You heading to class endaru???”

“Yea….” He looks away and starts walking down the hall to the elevator. Flint right behind him great he’s fallowing… can this day get worse?? Ones downstairs he saw his bike got stolen correction…. The day can ALWAYS get worse.

“oh gee- that sucks…. We can head to the train together. If you want?”

Endaru sighs “sure…. Not like I have a choice… “ I suppose I can skip tea today….

this is my stopping point for this very short episode. To better manage these I will be making them short. It will also give me time to come up with new plot and think about the story line (even tho I spent a legit month on this single episode) enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back