• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Tale From Andarun - Small Grp Detailed [Limited spots!]

Bonjour! I'm currently reading through every piece of lore in your world, Lekiel Lekiel

Your work is extremely detailed and I'm already immersed into it. I plan on reading every tiny detail so I can get a better understanding of everything. I've briefly skimmed through this thread and I'm fine with being put on a waiting list. I can portray male or female and I do hope I can fill a spot! I'm already so pumped for a roleplay as fantastical and well put together as this one.

Always glad to have someone be so interested in my work ^-^ It's like the greatest compliment ever :O! Still very much a work in progress though :3

When you're done and have an idea of a character you'd like to play feel free to discuss it with me :3 I have yet to receive anything from the others who have expressed interest, so there might be a spot for you! Depending ^3^

Would be great if you can include a sample of your own writing work :D I tried stalking you (hurhur) but dont have enough permission to do so.

VYNIA VYNIA

I'm actually very new here. I made this account on October 18 and I've been much too busy to do any writing or roleplaying, so you wouldn't find much of anything anyway. ^_^

This is the first roleplay I've joined and I haven't made 10+ posts yet, so I can't send messages yet either. You can call me somewhat of a noob but I've done many, many roleplays before on various online social sites. I've been looking for people who can match my extremely descriptive writing and I think I've finally found the one (or ones :33:) here on RP Nation.

VYNIA VYNIA

WELCOME TO RPNATION!!!HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US! PLEASEd TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE ^3^ ^3^

9e898f346d9a3a7fb6618e30bd39a599470abd3f_hq.gif

Am doubly honored you have chosen to stop by this thread ^_^!

Lekiel Lekiel

Could you send me a message so we can discuss everything and I can send you a sample of my writing? I don't want to spam this thread, something I've found that a lot of people don't like. Aforementioned, I'm new and haven't made 10+ posts so I can't make new messages yet.

Lekiel Lekiel

Apologies, today was a busy day for me, I had little time to do any actual writing. But I am more than happy to sample writings for you, all though I tend to vary depending on who I am writing with. And I did have one question, I am sure you have stated it somewhere and I am forgetting, but what do look for and want in a character application? Obviously detailed, but do you prefer character sheets, similar to DND? Just curious before I start my writings :D

Velkyn Velkyn the roleplay setting/backstory is in my first post of this thread :) it's the one with the map. You'll find the character sheet format in there as well.

You don't have to write me a sample! I mean, you can just copypasta any of your previous works!

bumpy bump!

Spot for 1 M and 1 F character :3 We've already begun, but haven't gone far!

I'm interested! Been a good while since I've found something active.

What do you mean active xD? Pretty sure there are many active rps out there.. regardless, welcome! You've gone through the lore?

Last edited:
What do you mean active xD? Pretty sure there are many active rps out there.. regardless, welcome! You've gone through the lore?

Sorry, active and interesting xD I've found that I'm a bit picky in what I want to throw my hat into (especially when school is in session).

I have gone over most of the lore, I believe, but I'll be reading everything over a few times when I'm making a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back