• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Tale as Old as Time (1 x1 search)

Sasil

May the Dread Wolf take you.

To start things off, my name is Sasil or Fancy Cat. I am a 22, female who has been role-playing for close to 10+ years. It’s a past time I have used to get out of the dreaded days of reality, we all know jobs, school—they can get tiresome. This is my way of stepping out of the stressed and into a world that I can have some control and enjoy the world of fantasy.

I’m pretty easy going and am very easy to talk to. I love to bounce ideas off people and plan large worlds with plots and characters. Large worlds—it all is very exciting. Simple role plays are fun as well and I am more than happy to listen to what you are looking for or if you have an idea you would like to share please do.

I will note that I am not well known in the world of html. I am actually pretty lousy at it so I apologize if my pages aren’t as fancy as some peoples. I’d like to learn but I just can’t seem to wrap my head around it.

I am also willing to double, and I can play either a male or a female but prefer to play female. Also for pairings I normally only do fxm but I am willing to try fxf. But note that I will be a little rusty. Also, I like to role play more literate style. 3-5 paragraphs. Spelling mistakes and grammar, just try your best. I know I have bad days and have a tendency to miss words when typing fast in and am in a hurry. I will try and post at least 1 a day but will try and do it more if possible. If something like life comes up just let me know, like I said before I am very easy going. Just let me know whats going on :D

But enough about me, I will share with you what Ideas I have.

In bold are the roles I would be playing and if they have a * beside them it is what I am really craving at this particular moment.

Dragon Age- Lavellen (f) x Solas******* <--( I am absolutely craving this one. I am also willing to double if someone wanted me too! I just need some Egghead in my life.)

Legend of Zelda- (oc) x Dark Link

Malon x Dark Link

Garudo  x anyone

Harry Potter universe- Oc(Huffle puff) x Oc (Slytherin)

I have a vague plot for a Beauty and the Beast plot that I think would be a lot of fun if I found the right person.

Song as Old as Rhyme

A Demon Lord (aka the 'beast') is a Demon of deals. He lives in another realm that is just outside the world of the humans. He sends these little demons onto the world that if you stare at the shadows too long that your soul would be practically ripped from your body and you would be nothing but a corpse that first goes crazy then dies. In order to break the world from this Demon Lord they have to sacrifice a 'hero' (aka the Beauty) to the Demon Lord who takes her as a wife.

The Demon Lord takes requests, to put delicately. This is the reason why the world has become his realm. People come to him for help--be it 'my wife can't have child please allow her to become pregnant' to 'I love this girl, kill her abusive husband so that we may be together forever.' And he grants them--but for a price. (Like Rumpelstiltskin I suppose) Most of the time it’s nothing much but it never works the way you want it to work. The one with the children loses his wife in child birth. He grants the children but the wife dies as payment. The abusive husband to dies but later in life the women goes blind and dies as well.

The Beauty is to be sacrificed to this monster for him to do what he wishes with. She is doomed to go and is looking for a way to kill him but what she doesn't realize is that she falls in love with him. But that could happen much later and all that. He's a greedy bastard more than likely.

But yeah, I am sure there are a lot more I would like to do but at this moment I am drawing a blank. Thank you for taking time to read my messy jumble of thoughts. I hope to find some people write with!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd like to double, I wouldn't mind doing your Beauty and the Beast idea. I have an idea for The Little Mermaid that we could do. (: If interested, shoot me a PM!

I have been wanting to do something Beauty and the Beast for quite a while. I love the movie, every book retelling, and just the idea in general. I usually only play female leads, but I am more than willing to write male side characters. 

I would absolutely love to work on a Solas/Lavellen role play with you! Unfortunately, I was unable to complete Inquisition because my computer was not savvy enough to handle it, but I watched the rest of the scenes, including Trespasser, online. Would you like to exchange some PMs to work out the details?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back