• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a super strange rp request (penguins of madagascar)

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

This is a super strange roleplay request, but I really really want to find someone who’s willing to work with me on it, so I’ll just get straight to the point.

I adore Dreamworks’ Penguins of Madagascar; grew up watching the Nickelodeon TV show and the first two Madagascar movies were also very significant to my childhood. I recently watched the Penguins of Madagascar movie and fell in love with it, now here I am!!! My favorite penguin of the bunch is Rico, followed by Kowalski.

I basically just want to roleplay as either of those two penguins (Rico preferably, but Kowalski is totally fine with me as well). I have no real ideas for plots, but I’m mostly interested in at least partially romantic roleplays (MxF only), as weird as that is for this particular subject. Either way, want to work out a shipping pair to roleplay? Sure! I’ll do Rico x OC (avian OC only; meaning she MUST be a bird. Any type of bird, it’s up to you!), and I’ll also do Kowalski x Eva (the snowy owl from the movie) or an OC.

Want no romance, or just want that to be a side focus? That’s cool too! We could even play as the main four, with me playing Rico and Kowalski while you play Skipper and Private! Don’t be afraid to ask me things, I don’t bite!

So yeah uh, if you’re interested, hit me up through PMs or by posting on this thread, yeah?

Thanks for reading, if you got this far!

Hi there!

I used to ADORE the tv show and have been trying my hardest to find places to watch it, as I can never catch it on TV. I also love the Madgascar movies in general because they're fantastic. It's so cool to find someone interested in this fandom.

I'd love to play an original character against Kowalski! I haven't had a chance to use an old original character of mine in forever and having a chance to use her again would be so much fun!~

( Also, I know how it is to be in the fandom that seems to not have many, if any, roleplayers for it. I'm the same with a ton of fandoms, like Invader Zim, for example. And Kirby. lmao)

Ahhh I can’t believe this got a response so quickly, but this is super exciting!!!

The TV show is amazing and I don’t know where to find it without paying for it, but I just so happen to have a Hulu subscription; most of seasons one and two are on there, but only one episode from Season three. I’ve been binging it for a few weeks now!

I would be more than happy to play Kowalski for your OC though! If you wanna PM about any details regarding plot plus to tell me about your character without cluttering this thread up, we could do that!

(Dude it sucks being in fandoms with obscure rp followings though. Kirby is especially hard to find rps for; it just so happens that Invader Zim is my favorite childhood show though, coincidentally enough!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back