• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Summer to Remember

Keira Winston

Golden State of Mind

OCC Chat

I'd love to see lots of out of character interaction here. Just make sure to keep it drama free. Also, refrain from cluttering the rest of the tabs with OCC messages and keep them here.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALittleRed said:
Can some info for character sign up be published, cause I'd like to join
I am working on making the characters at the moment. Unlike other role-plays, the characters would already be made. To sign up you simply paste the character and give a writing sample.

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]I am working on making the characters at the moment. Unlike other role-plays, the characters would already be made. To sign up you simply paste the character and give a writing sample.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, thanks! :D

@The Wizard of Odd all occ messages here please. If you would like to play the goofball, post a picture of your character and give me a writing sample. If I like it, you are accepted.

Hmm. This may be a bit challenging, as I am not quite sure what to use as the clip of writing. Should it be something from another roleplay of mine, or should I type up something that fits with the goofball character?

Hmm. This may be a bit challenging, as I am not quite sure what to use as the clip of writing. Should it be something from another roleplay of mine, or should I type up something that fits with the goofball character?

Oh, Lordie. This is going to be more difficult than I thought. Not because I can't play the character, but because I have not plot or anything to go off of. Well... I'll try.

BBcodes are being shit to me right now. I don't even know what the Hell happened to my bio. xD

Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7198-aaliyah-walker/ said:
@Aaliyah Walker[/URL] @EmilyPower I'm back, and I'm creating this role-play. Once the characters are up, would you guys be willing to join?
That's great

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]@The Wizard of Odd I would say to type something that fits the goofball character.

[/QUOTE]
But may I reserve for The Player?

[QUOTE="Aaliyah Walker]But may I reserve for The Player?

[/QUOTE]
I choose characters base on writing sample but I'll be sure to look at your cs first since you asked for a reservation. no one has posted a writing sample for a player so at the moment u have no competition :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7297-huntrey/ said:
@Huntrey[/URL] I guess I'm back... again.. so would you be interested in this new role play? ;P
We'll I'll be... if it isn't Keira!! How's it going? Sure, I'd love to join. I'll have a sample up tonight

Huntrey said:
We'll I'll be... if it isn't Keira!! How's it going? Sure, I'd love to join. I'll have a sample up tonight
ahaha I've been busy. I've just logged on like yesterday, and I'm trying to get back in the rp habit. well I'm looking forward to reading your sample :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back