• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Story!

Riy

Medieval Thuggery.
Hey. The name is Riy. I’ve been looking for others for many days, and I’ve just had no luck. So, I am trying again. I am a male, and an adult, who would like to build a story with another person. This person is required to be advanced literate, as I am, and I’d also like for this person to be able to play a female character. Not that I have anything against gay or lesbian pairings, it is just that, well, I am straight, so I have trouble comprehending it and being able to accomplish what I can. Also, though this isn’t an absolute necessity, doubling is fun, as it adds more drama and more story lines. Here is the following genres I like to input into my story.

Romance(Duh.) is a must. I’m a hopeless romantic.

Action can be discussed.

Adventure can also be discussed.

Drama/ Problems in life/ Relationship problems/ etc. I find it more fun and entertaining, as well as realistic.

Sci Fi can be discussed.

Fantasy can be discussed.

These are just a couple. Also, I can work with any Tim period, bough currently I am really digging futuristic or sci fi plots. Also, I am digging dystopian societies and post-apocalyptic settings. I don’t play characters besides my OCs. I don’t know many fandoms, but am willing to play in the worlds of them, just not as any set characters. I have a few ideas on my mind at the moment, but in order to get them, you must PM ME. Don’t leave a reply below. I’m not reading it. Send me a conversation and I’ll check it out. To check to make sure you have really hung around, describe the coolest bird you’ve seen in your life. Look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back