• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Squire's Fate

Dr.Nekoshu

Confuse. Improvise. Overcome.
So! Hey, umm... I decided to make a questing interest check cuz I asked a friend and they said they thought the idea was cool. So here we go!

The Idea

What makes heroes and villains? In this case, it will be the story told about them, what choices they make, and what turns the story takes.
A young squire has been summoned to the castle by their Lord, perhaps to take up a quest, to protect the castle, maybe simply to speak with the king, royalty can get lonely.
But what choices and actions they take will determined by those who participate, those who decide to take part in the story telling and shape our Squire's fate.

The Plot

Imma be blunt, the plot is essentially a quest chosen by how you act in the presence of the Squire's Lord. Then you set out on it, possibly dealing with quests along the way, or not dealing with them. And in the end of it all, you return as either a Savior, or as a Conquerer.

Sho... Any takers? If so, maybe tag peepz you think would be interested.

*shrugs* Although this is a bit dated and no one has made a peep, I'm down to give it a chance~!

FYI: just came back on site after a hiatus, so we'll see how much time i want to dedicate to rpn...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back